The Boss will be 71 tomorrow

You give me thumbs down Sky. You gonna thumbs down that post? That song epitomizes everything Trump stands for.
Are you so pathetic that you can't see through your own hatred?
If so, you're no better than those you profess to despise

He should limit to singing.

ok?

no politics.....get it?

All I posted was HIS SINGING

but he is not only singing in real life

he is badmouthing the President!

fuck him

good night yous all from the late 80s!

U2 Angel Of Harlem

You owe me an apology. Youre a HUGE FUCKING HYPOCRITE. U2 couldn't be anymore anti Trump if he FUCKED PELOSI and here you are posting their music.

FUCK YOU

I remember the first time I saw Springsteen in concert: 4-1/2 hours. The next time I saw him in concert: 4 hours. The third time? 4-1/2 hours.

The guy brings it every single night. A great songwriter and performer, very few can lay claim to entertaining as many as he, and for how long.

Yeah, his politics suck. But I've never seen him go off the rails at a concert I attended, so I don't really care. I dig his music...

I remember the first time I saw Springsteen in concert: 4-1/2 hours. The next time I saw him in concert: 4 hours. The third time? 4-1/2 hours.

The guy brings it every single night. A great songwriter and performer, very few can lay claim to entertaining as many as he, and for how long.

Yeah, his politics suck. But I've never seen him go off the rails at a concert I attended, so I don't really care. I dig his music...
^^^^^this guy gets it.

Remember born in the USA at 4th of July events in the 80's?

Awesome vibes

Forum List

Back