The Booming Marijuana Industry Is Still Too White

I am a liberal, yet I am well aware of the diverse demographics of the minorities in the nation..Yet, discrimination occurs in all sectors of both minority and majority humans in the USA..I am at the age where age discrimination is practiced in the work world.......

Yes, and you shouldn't have to buy your pot from a white skinned person only.
i used to buy mine from a brown skinned guy.....
Now you buy it from me. And a lot of my buddies have sweet grow rooms. Usmb Republicans been attacking me cause I may or may not claim all that $.

I'm the next jl Gould rockafellor jp morgan or other robber baron
Well great, I will buy until I get of probation(2016) for getting caught growing the devils weed...
I'd like an ounce of this...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

Imma gonna share it with Ma....she's 70 and still smoking her little bong...As far as claiming the dollars for taxes, fuck the govt.. They have more than they need in revenue, they just blow the stash of cash like there is no end..
I've been caught once growing out of 30 years and dealing, not to bad..
We all keep it legal in Michigan. My caregiver doesnt grow too many plants, I only take 2 oz at a time.

Now most of the people I know don't know how easy is to get their card, so I serve an untapped market. Those people want it and I don't want to pay for weed. If I make a few bucks who cares?
If I could sell the farm, I'd move and start a pot/berry farm..

Whites are 77% of the current US population.

It's funny the way the Left lumps all minorities together in an attempt to diminish the effect, as if all minorities are homogeneous in belief and attitude.

If they ever have an epiphany and come to understand that skin color is NOT the prime cause of discrimination, they will have a serious collective mental breakdown.
You seem to assume things you don't know..

Please make sense so that I may respond.
I am a liberal, yet I am well aware of the diverse demographics of the minorities in the nation..Yet, discrimination occurs in all sectors of both minority and majority humans in the USA..I am at the age where age discrimination is practiced in the work world.......

He's fighting back at the white pot power !

Whites are 77% of the current US population.

It's funny the way the Left lumps all minorities together in an attempt to diminish the effect, as if all minorities are homogeneous in belief and attitude.

If they ever have an epiphany and come to understand that skin color is NOT the prime cause of discrimination, they will have a serious collective mental breakdown.

I don't, I have connections with brown, black, yellow..you see it's like this..Those people that partake are not racist or haters, they are party buds and that is the basis of the relationship..

Far out dude !

Now you buy it from me. And a lot of my buddies have sweet grow rooms. Usmb Republicans been attacking me cause I may or may not claim all that $.

Well great, I will buy until I get of probation(2016) for getting caught growing the devils weed...
I'd like an ounce of this...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

Imma gonna share it with Ma....she's 70 and still smoking her little bong...As far as claiming the dollars for taxes, fuck the govt.. They have more than they need in revenue, they just blow the stash of cash like there is no end..
I've been caught once growing out of 30 years and dealing, not to bad..
We all keep it legal in Michigan. My caregiver doesnt grow too many plants, I only take 2 oz at a time.

Now most of the people I know don't know how easy is to get their card, so I serve an untapped market. Those people want it and I don't want to pay for weed. If I make a few bucks who cares?
If I could sell the farm, I'd move and start a pot/berry farm..

"Pots Berry Farm" !!

You could have roller coasters and other far out shit !

sorry bobo you live about 2,000 miles from me....

Forum List

Back