The Booming Marijuana Industry Is Still Too White

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:rofl:

White privilege is so awesome !!

Legal cannabis is now growing faster than any other industry in the U.S.The enterprise deemed the "next great American

industry" by the ArcView Group, a

California-based investment and research firm, has grown from $1.5 billion in

2013 to $2.7 billion in 2014, the Huffington Post reported. This emerging market, however, seems to be

benefitting all but the people who have been most impacted by draconian anti-drug laws in the United States.

Marijuana legalization efforts reveal the ways

entrenched ideas about race and class impact the public's

perception of users and sellers, and the state and federal policies established to

criminalize them. Take, for example, the ways "drug dealing" is often talked about in public — especially when the dealer is imagined as black or Latino — but cannabis

pushing has now been recast
The Booming Marijuana Industry Is Still Too White

Whites are 77% of the current US population.

It's funny the way the Left lumps all minorities together in an attempt to diminish the effect, as if all minorities are homogeneous in belief and attitude.

If they ever have an epiphany and come to understand that skin color is NOT the prime cause of discrimination, they will have a serious collective mental breakdown.

It's funny the way the Left lumps all minorities together in an attempt to diminish the effect, as if all minorities are homogeneous in belief and attitude.

If they ever have an epiphany and come to understand that skin color is NOT the prime cause of discrimination, they will have a serious collective mental breakdown.
You seem to assume things you don't know..

Please make sense so that I may respond.

I am a liberal, yet I am well aware of the diverse demographics of the minorities in the nation..Yet, discrimination occurs in all sectors of both minority and majority humans in the USA..I am at the age where age discrimination is practiced in the work world.......

I am a liberal, yet I am well aware of the diverse demographics of the minorities in the nation..Yet, discrimination occurs in all sectors of both minority and majority humans in the USA..I am at the age where age discrimination is practiced in the work world.......

Yes, and you shouldn't have to buy your pot from a white skinned person only.

i used to buy mine from a brown skinned guy.....

Non-hispanic white is actually down to 62%

This reminds me of how all the Cons got on stage to talk about the help their poor poor drug abusing kids need and how they dont like the use of the word "junkie" and want it to be decriminalized.

When the junkie is black they are terrible people...White junkies...err, I mean White victims of drug are just regular people who need your love and support.

This reminds me of how all the Cons got on stage to talk about the help their poor poor drug abusing kids need and how they dont like the use of the word "junkie" and want it to be decriminalized.

When the junkie is black they are terrible people...White junkies...err, I mean White victims of drug are just regular people who need your love and support.
Where do you get your warped perception of reality? And who are you even babbling about?

I don't, I have connections with brown, black, yellow..you see it's like this..Those people that partake are not racist or haters, they are party buds and that is the basis of the relationship..

True, poverty is. To the rich we are all n%$&$rs.

By the way, you guys will be quick to nominate a Cruz or rubio because they are Latin. Who you kidding they so white.

Now you buy it from me. And a lot of my buddies have sweet grow rooms. Usmb Republicans been attacking me cause I may or may not claim all that $.

I'm the next jl Gould rockafellor jp morgan or other robber baron

Now you buy it from me. And a lot of my buddies have sweet grow rooms. Usmb Republicans been attacking me cause I may or may not claim all that $.

Well great, I will buy until I get of probation(2016) for getting caught growing the devils weed...
I'd like an ounce of this...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

Imma gonna share it with Ma....she's 70 and still smoking her little bong...As far as claiming the dollars for taxes, fuck the govt.. They have more than they need in revenue, they just blow the stash of cash like there is no end..
I've been caught once growing out of 30 years and dealing, not to bad..

Last edited:

Well great, I will buy until I get of probation(2016) for getting caught growing the devils weed...
I'd like an ounce of this...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

Imma gonna share it with Ma....she's 70 and still smoking her little bong...As far as claiming the dollars for taxes, fuck the govt.. They have more than they need in revenue, they just blow the stash of cash like there is no end..
I've been caught once growing out of 30 years and dealing, not to bad..
We all keep it legal in Michigan. My caregiver doesnt grow too many plants, I only take 2 oz at a time.

Now most of the people I know don't know how easy is to get their card, so I serve an untapped market. Those people want it and I don't want to pay for weed. If I make a few bucks who cares?

Forum List

Back