The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Understand dumb fuck if the rules are not for all there are no rules. I don't believe in murder but you pull a gun on me I will waist you and not lose one moments sleep.
You're taking it a step further. Using your scenario, you're mad because I got away with murdering my wife so you're going to murder your wife. Kind of dumb when you think of it.

You are speculating without any knowledge

I suspect the woman has hung herself on a lie

But without scientific investigation we wont know
Seems you are doing quite a bit of speculating without knowledge. Not surprising. You are desperately trying to find something to discredit all the salacious things she revealed. You'll even try to pretend multiple notes on the same subject can't exist. That's grabbing at straws there.

She destroyed the committee’s credibility entirely with her rehearsed false testimony, not that it had any. Both her claims one about Trump lunging at the steering wheel, and the other about writing the note have been completely refuted by people who were there or who actually wrote the note. Democrats have no shame, but we already knew that.

Seems you are doing quite a bit of speculating without knowledge. Not surprising. You are desperately trying to find something to discredit all the salacious things she revealed. You'll even try to pretend multiple notes on the same subject can't exist. That's grabbing at straws there.
It is not speculation that the lawyer says he wrote the note

We can put him under oath and have the note examined by handwriting experts

I suspect you and schiff are on thin ice

She destroyed the committee’s credibility entirely with her rehearsed false testimony, not that it had any. Both her claims one about Trump lunging at the steering wheel, and the other about writing the note have been completely refuted by people who were there or who actually wrote the note. Democrats have no shame, but we already knew that.

The hero narrative comes from Trump. It's his classic go to fantasy.

And the secret service service agents have stepped forward to say she’s completely lying, and are willing to testify.

This committee is a third world kangaroo court.

You mean the lies she told. Democrats are notorious liars.

The hero narrative comes from Trump. It's his classic go to fantasy.
The narrarrative came from yet another attention hungry whore trying to take revenge on Trump for turning her down. It’s funny how the fools on this so called committee didn’t even bother corroborating any of her claims before allowing her to embarrass them like this on the national stage. Amateur stalinists.

The narrarrative came from yet another attention hungry whore trying to take revenge on Trump for turning her down. It’s funny how the fools on this so called committee didn’t even bother corroborating any of her claims before allowing her to embarrass them like this on the national stage. Amateur stalinists.

You want to blame a 25 year old Republican for Trump and a couple of treasonous secret service guys attached to Trump.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump did not lose an election you moron. The Democrats stole the election from the American people with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. It is not the voters that chose the winner. It is people that count the votes that decides who wins.

The Democrats are a disaster for this country and their attack on Trump and and the Patriots that protested the stolen election is Leftest propaganda like we see from Leftest all the time.

Meanwhile the Democrats say nothing about supporting the six months of BLM/ANTIFA destruction of rioting, murdering, looting and burning in over 200 American cities.

They say nothing about the tremendous inflation, high cost of energy caused by their demented Environmental Wacko policies, the decreased family income, disastrous and embarrassing foreign polices or the millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across the border.
FE611AF8-9A33-439E-A116-E292FFE6C822.png

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump did not lose an election you moron. The Democrats stole the election from the American people with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. It is not the voters that chose the winner. It is people that count the votes that decides who wins.

The Democrats are a disaster for this country and their attack on Trump and and the Patriots that protested the stolen election is Leftest propaganda like we see from Leftest all the time.

Meanwhile the Democrats say nothing about supporting the six months of BLM/ANTIFA destruction of rioting, murdering, looting and burning in over 200 American cities.

They say nothing about the tremendous inflation, high cost of energy caused by their demented Environmental Wacko policies, the decreased family income, disastrous and embarrassing foreign polices or the millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across the border.

You're a barking loon.

Nope. Do you want Trump to be punished for sedition?
I think it's spot on. You are stating outright that you intend for your party to do the exact same things you say TRUMP! did and for which you demand he be prosecuted. You are therefore not superior to the caricature of him you carry in your head. In fact, you are inferior because you simultaneously decry what you accuse him of doing AND say you will behave in exactly the same way, thus revealing massive hypocrisy.

He should receive that which is commensurate with what he is CONVICTED of doing. Thus far, he's convicted of nothing, so punishment of any sort is unwarranted.

Forum List

Back