The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

That's kinda the point, isn't it? She testified about her note. If someone else wrote a similar note, that doesn't change the fact that she wrote her note. If you text a friend and ask him to bring a bag of ice to your BBQ, and later found that his wife, who was already there sent him a similar text, who sent the text requesting ice? Did one invalidate the other?
You are speculating without any knowledge

I suspect the woman has hung herself on a lie

But without scientific investigation we wont know

Enemy democrats are certainly running and hiding from the people wanting to testify to the truth. Not one person Lying Cassidy lied about will be permitted to testify.

You are speculating without any knowledge

I suspect the woman has hung herself on a lie

But without scientific investigation we wont know

Probably not. She testified to what she was told by the US secret service guys.

So you will be no better than TRUMP!. That is the point, you have no moral authority.
Understand dumb fuck if the rules are not for all there are no rules. I don't believe in murder but you pull a gun on me I will waist you and not lose one moments sleep.

Nothing can be believed coming out of that committee, its all rehearsed false accusations aimed at going after Trump and resuscitating the credibility of traitors like Schiff and Cheney. Both of which will be futile.

Forum List

Back