The Boats Will Take Trump Over The Top

n
The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......
Then why is Trump complaining?
Who told you that Trump was complaining and why did you believe them?
Trump is very happy his polling is down 15 points?
I've seen no evidence of that. And neither do you because the Trump campaign hasn't released any poll results. The article you linked to in the OP directly contradicts you. Trump saying that he is polling good doesn't sound like a complaint to any intelligent person.

Trump claiming his polling is good is just what he does, no matter what the polls actually are, Can you name a single time he admitted his poll numbers weren't good?
Gooooooood keep thinking Joe the finger actually has a chance....

I'll ask again. Can you name a single time Trump admitted his poll numbers weren't good?

The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......
I've seen no evidence of that. And neither do you because the Trump campaign hasn't released any poll results. The article you linked to in the OP directly contradicts you. Trump saying that he is polling good doesn't sound like a complaint to any intelligent person.

Trump claiming his polling is good is just what he does, no matter what the polls actually are, Can you name a single time he admitted his poll numbers weren't good?
Can you name a single time he lost at the polls?

If his polling numbers were not good he would have dropped out of the race like he did in 2000.

n

Gooooooood keep thinking Joe the finger actually has a chance....

I'll ask again. Can you name a single time Trump admitted his poll numbers weren't good?
Of course not. Why would he say his polling numbers are not good?

Can you name a single time he lost at the polls?

If his polling numbers were not good he would have dropped out of the race like he did in 2000.

Are you trying to say he has never had a bad poll? That's just funny.

Can you imagine the Trump WH aides spoon feeding him lies to make him feel like a winner?
Nationwide polling has Trump down in the dumps so showing him videos of boaters with Trump signs floats his bubble.
Go get 'em Donnie.

“I think we have really good poll numbers,” Trump told reporters. “They’re not suppression polls; they’re real polls. You look at the Intracoastal in Florida. You look at the lakes. You see thousands of boats with Trump signs.”

"However, top Trump pollster John McLaughlin conceded there aren’t actually enough boaters to push the president over the top in his re-election campaign, but he named some other demographics whose support doesn’t always show up in public polls."

“We also do well with bikers, NASCAR fans, NFL, college and high school tailgaters, golfers, aviators, RV people, campers, [and] homeowners,” he said."

Not only that, but 53% of the WWW Mega Smackdown audience supports Trump!

Forum List

Back