The Boats Will Take Trump Over The Top

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Can you imagine the Trump WH aides spoon feeding him lies to make him feel like a winner?
Nationwide polling has Trump down in the dumps so showing him videos of boaters with Trump signs floats his bubble.
Go get 'em Donnie.

“I think we have really good poll numbers,” Trump told reporters. “They’re not suppression polls; they’re real polls. You look at the Intracoastal in Florida. You look at the lakes. You see thousands of boats with Trump signs.”

"However, top Trump pollster John McLaughlin conceded there aren’t actually enough boaters to push the president over the top in his re-election campaign, but he named some other demographics whose support doesn’t always show up in public polls."

“We also do well with bikers, NASCAR fans, NFL, college and high school tailgaters, golfers, aviators, RV people, campers, [and] homeowners,” he said."

Do I think he will lose? Yes. Do I wish I could believe the polls? Yes. Do I? No.
You claim you are not voting for biden

if thats true you dont really care one way or the other

Biden boat parade:

fjo2y2mqk3751.jpg

Do I think he will lose? Yes. Do I wish I could believe the polls? Yes. Do I? No.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted to see Hillary lose. In 2020 I don't want to see Biden win but I really want to see Trump lose.

But that aside, of course I care. It sucks that the polling industry has so devalued themselves.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted to see Hillary lose. In 2020 I don't want to see Biden win but I really want to see Trump lose.

But that aside, of course I care. It sucks that the polling industry has so devalued themselves.
What you want to see is meaningless since you dont vote

What you want to see is meaningless since you dont vote

I have voted every election since 1980.

The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......

The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......
Then why is Trump complaining?

Then why is Trump complaining?
I haven't heard him complain...Trump acts like a man that knows he has this....cmon dummy!!! Joe Biden???? Buuuaaaahahahahaha

The whole system has been devalued. We have 95 % of the entertainers who are Progs chiming in. So called Prog comedians are eerily nasty mouthpieces for the deep state. And they get a targeted audience. What is sad is that people do not see through this. As they have the illusion of social justice blurring the real intentions that are coming into focus.

Funny how the left keeps deluding themselves. They keep pointing to polls. Yet they never understand that everyone of them over samples one group.
But let them keep thinking that riots, defunding police, chops and pulling down statues and defacing monuments are endearing them to the average American. They think that Biden flip flopping on things he stands for and hiding is making him a great candidate.
November will be another bad day for them.

Forum List

Back