The Boats Will Take Trump Over The Top

Do I think he will lose? Yes. Do I wish I could believe the polls? Yes. Do I? No.
You claim you are not voting for biden

if thats true you dont really care one way or the other

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted to see Hillary lose. In 2020 I don't want to see Biden win but I really want to see Trump lose.

But that aside, of course I care. It sucks that the polling industry has so devalued themselves.
The whole system has been devalued. We have 95 % of the entertainers who are Progs chiming in. So called Prog comedians are eerily nasty mouthpieces for the deep state. And they get a targeted audience. What is sad is that people do not see through this. As they have the illusion of social justice blurring the real intentions that are coming into focus.

Yes, it's really sad that 2/3 of the country is disgusted with Trump. If that 2/3 of the country would just drop their moral standards like Trump's supporters did, he would have a lot better chance of winning the next election.

Do I think he will lose? Yes. Do I wish I could believe the polls? Yes. Do I? No.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted to see Hillary lose. In 2020 I don't want to see Biden win but I really want to see Trump lose.

But that aside, of course I care. It sucks that the polling industry has so devalued themselves.

So what you're saying is that you voted for the hillary and will vote for ukraine joe.

Can you imagine the Trump WH aides spoon feeding him lies to make him feel like a winner?
Nationwide polling has Trump down in the dumps so showing him videos of boaters with Trump signs floats his bubble.
Go get 'em Donnie.

“I think we have really good poll numbers,” Trump told reporters. “They’re not suppression polls; they’re real polls. You look at the Intracoastal in Florida. You look at the lakes. You see thousands of boats with Trump signs.”

"However, top Trump pollster John McLaughlin conceded there aren’t actually enough boaters to push the president over the top in his re-election campaign, but he named some other demographics whose support doesn’t always show up in public polls."

“We also do well with bikers, NASCAR fans, NFL, college and high school tailgaters, golfers, aviators, RV people, campers, [and] homeowners,” he said."

Over the top, or over the edge?

90dee2ed583cdf8eca3b17a5448e0a95.jpg

So what you're saying is that you voted for the hillary and will vote for ukraine joe.

LOL, if that is your reading comprehension that explains a lot.

I don't know. That's what it looks like....trying to tiptoe around it. Lol.

I don't know. That's what it looks like....trying to tiptoe around it. Lol.

I've stated many times that I voted for Stein. I loved her putting herself out there to actually support the protesters at the Dakota pipeline. Hillary even refused to come out in support, let along stand with them.

I was hoping for Jo Jorgensen this time but some of the people she has aligned herself with has really made me question that. I may have to write in like I did in 2012.

The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......
Then why is Trump complaining?
Who told you that Trump was complaining and why did you believe them?

Last edited:

What you want to see is meaningless since you dont vote

I have voted every election since 1980.
How many winners?

The polls are off just like in 2016...both campaigns are reporting that their internal polling is basically neck and neck with Trumps internal polling showing him ahead in all swing states....believe it or not.....in fact the more self brainwashing you tards do the better the victory will be...I want to see the lib reporters crying on TV again......
Trump is very happy his polling is down 15 points?

What you want to see is meaningless since you dont vote

I have voted every election since 1980.
How many winners?

1980 and 2000. In 1980 I voted for Reagan because I was 19 and things weren't so good. In 2000 I didn't think I could stomach a droning Al Gore. In hindsight I really wouldn't consider either as actually winning anything.

I've seen no evidence of that. And neither do you because the Trump campaign hasn't released any poll results. The article you linked to in the OP directly contradicts you. Trump saying that he is polling good doesn't sound like a complaint to any intelligent person.

And from The Biden Basement Bumper....crickets.

Wait...a whimper.....who IS that down there with him?

What's that sniffing sound?????

Or just the tears of demented old man. Wait, can't say "man"! Might lose the LGBT vote! All four of them.

n
I've seen no evidence of that. And neither do you because the Trump campaign hasn't released any poll results. The article you linked to in the OP directly contradicts you. Trump saying that he is polling good doesn't sound like a complaint to any intelligent person.

Trump claiming his polling is good is just what he does, no matter what the polls actually are, Can you name a single time he admitted his poll numbers weren't good?

n

Trump claiming his polling is good is just what he does, no matter what the polls actually are, Can you name a single time he admitted his poll numbers weren't good?
Gooooooood keep thinking Joe the finger actually has a chance....

Forum List

Back