RNC Jacksonville Convention Magnifies Even Their Atrocity -- Trump "Maybe" (Won't Show Up At All(?)) Indoors!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Out the window, Trump may go, With No Show, Most Won't Go! Outdoors now may be the Plan: Thunder and Lightening Backdrop(?)!

There is no business with RNC.

US business have become accustomed to indoor meetings, virtual meetings, teleconferencing. Schools have become accustomed to to zoom-tv. RNC remains in disconnect, v. DNC with avid discussions and agenda meetings happening, happened, and scheduled.

Fits the current health, political, social, guidance, and worldwide plan already. EU extended the ban of US entrants, again, already: Even.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(News at Matthew 25: 14-30, even!)

Out the window, Trump may go, With No Show, Most Won't Go! Outdoors now may be the Plan: Thunder and Lightening Backdrop(?)!

US business have become accustomed to indoor meetings, virtual meetings, teleconferencing. Schools have become accustomed to to zoom-tv. RNC remains in disconnect, v. DNC with avid discussions and agenda meetings happening, happened, and scheduled.

Fits the current health, political, social, guidance, and worldwide plan already. EU extended the ban of US entrants, again, already: Even.

RNC morons are pretty far out there. Trump should not do indoor things, but just go ahead and take chances on the weather. I don't care for his politics or policies, but I don't want that old ding bat to come down with corona. A bad case might be worth a percentage point sympathy vote. Sick or as well as he is, if you do not count health, he deserves no sympathy as he has not earned any. Also, not surprising EU has Americans. personna non grata. At the moment we are a seedy, diseased lot and they have there own problems without a bunch of American anti-maskers showing up to further spread the disease.

RNC morons are pretty far out there. Trump should not do indoor things, but just go ahead and take chances on the weather. I don't care for his politics or policies, but I don't want that old ding bat to come down with corona. A bad case might be worth a percentage point sympathy vote. Sick or as well as he is, if you do not count health, he deserves no sympathy as he has not earned any. Also, not surprising EU has Americans. personna non grata. At the moment we are a seedy, diseased lot and they have there own problems without a bunch of American anti-maskers showing up to further spread the disease.

According to the French, sometime after D-Day, ALL Americans were thought to be that. Europe is doing the right thing. America should be doing the same thing by state and some are. You can't get a handle on a Pandemic by allowing people with the potential of carrying the disease in after you started the cleanup. While I find it insulting as most Americans do, I do see the necessity. You can bet that Italy is on that same list.

Canada seems to know that even down-ticked RNC wants Canadians killed as badly as RNC down-ticket wants US Nationals killed, and wherever they may be(?). The spread south of the Canadian border is a part of their national dread of any future. New Cases Canada, one day: over 300. New Cases USA, one day: Over 60,000. Intent of RNC is more on display than just in Rose Garden Press Conference / Anti-protocol, campaign address.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(Matt 25: 14-30--of the prayers, but not a pretty story!)

This is going to be the closest election ever. That's a great sign for the country. Makes me proud to be an american.

Forum List

Back