Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about when a black guy keeps screeching “you’re a white supremacist!!” at all whites who are guilty of nothing more than saying blacks are responsible for their own choices and outcomes? Calling people by that name is pretty damn inflammatory and doesn’t seem appropriate for a Zone 1 discussion.
they only get involved if a white person says something to a black person.

What about when a black guy keeps screeching “you’re a white supremacist!!” at all whites who are guilty of nothing more than saying blacks are responsible for their own choices and outcomes? Calling people by that name is pretty damn inflammatory and doesn’t seem appropriate for a Zone 1 discussion.

That's illegal UNDER Zone 1 rules. Should not hear that from any color human in that forum. But mod staff can't READ 8000 posts a day. So if they are not reported , we could miss it. THere's only eight or nine of us and usually 300 to 400 members on.

Report it. It'll get fixed.

That's illegal UNDER Zone 1 rules. Should not hear that from any color human in that forum. But mod staff can't READ 8000 posts a day. So if they are not reported , we could miss it. THere's only eight or nine of us and usually 300 to 400 members on.

Report it. It'll get fixed.
Ok….I will report those from now on. Thank you.

they only get involved if a white person says something to a black person.

You HAVE a thread in the Race forum right now active. Was THAT topic baiting? No. And it's being discussed WITHOUT any smearing of other members as racists or supremacists. So you CAN DO this. And if HAVE any baiting threads in that forum since on or about May 27th -- contact me or other mods in PM. I couldn't get you to provide examples here.

You HAVE a thread in the Race forum right now active. Was THAT topic baiting? No. And it's being discussed WITHOUT any smearing of other members as racists or supremacists. So you CAN DO this. And if HAVE any baiting threads in that forum since on or about May 27th -- contact me or other mods in PM. I couldn't get you to provide examples here.
I reported numerous counts of thread derailment in my thread and personal attacks nothing was done.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
Then the mods are likewise actively supporting white racists by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material.

But we don’t hear you complaining about that.

When the poster who is on record as saying he wants to kill whites said that meritocracy is racist, I pointed out the meritocracy inherent in the nba. When he responded flippantly that there are "always exceptions to the rules", I called that childish, which , of course it IS.

I had my post censored and was no longer allowed to post in that thread.
Well, since you are clearly violating a rule (yet again) by discussing specific moderation on open boards (yet again), then I guess I’ll address it specifically.

This is the thread in question:

I undeleted the post so you can see it (#11).

Do you need a refresher on the applicable rules?

1. It is Zone 1. Think CDZ (no…wait, better not because you seem to have trouble there too…)…basically, no insults, flaming or put downs. Discuss the topic.

Your response didn’t even meet Zone 2 standards which simply require that you include topical content along with your put downs.

Because Race has for years been full of baiting and flaming, from all sides, it is going to take some time to figure out how to make it work so there can be actual discussion, NO SMALL FEAT. And none of us mods enjoy the process!

But you can’t seem to manage even that simple requirement and then you not only whine about your perceived “injustices” in thread after thread for years (regularly taking them out to air) you never once acknowledge your contribution to the problem.

In this example, which you seem to have now catalogued in your copious Grievance Library, you are trolling (you left that out of your post). Stuff like that in the beginning of a new thread, quickly spirals out of control and kills the thread. That is why, when we are trying to clean up a particular forum, we have a zero tolerance for trolling in the beginning of new thread.

Now, I’ve shown you the actual thread (you never link to those, do you, when you whine about moderation) and I’ve undeleted the actual post, and I’ve specifically explained the relevant rules and our methodology. How about you stop lying?

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
Woke crap and censorship eventually creeps into every free speech platform. Sad.
However, I don't own this site, so ya gotta go with the flow... or just avoid the zone 1 and let them talk amongst themselves.

I reported numerous counts of thread derailment in my thread and personal attacks nothing was done.
now, you can't expect them to do something when there are truly horrible things being said like mine, here.
Well, since you are clearly violating a rule (yet again) by discussing specific moderation on open boards (yet again), then I guess I’ll address it specifically.

This is the thread in question:

I undeleted the post so you can see it (#11).

Do you need a refresher on the applicable rules?

1. It is Zone 1. Think CDZ (no…wait, better not because you seem to have trouble there too…)…basically, no insults, flaming or put downs. Discuss the topic.

Your response didn’t even meet Zone 2 standards which simply require that you include topical content along with your put downs.

Because Race has for years been full of baiting and flaming, from all sides, it is going to take some time to figure out how to make it work so there can be actual discussion, NO SMALL FEAT. And none of us mods enjoy the process!

But you can’t seem to manage even that simple requirement and then you not only whine about your perceived “injustices” in thread after thread for years (regularly taking them out to air) you never once acknowledge your contribution to the problem.

In this example, which you seem to have now catalogued in your copious Grievance Library, you are trolling (you left that out of your post). Stuff like that in the beginning of a new thread, quickly spirals out of control and kills the thread. That is why, when we are trying to clean up a particular forum, we have a zero tolerance for trolling in the beginning of new thread.

Now, I’ve shown you the actual thread (you never link to those, do you, when you whine about moderation) and I’ve undeleted the actual post, and I’ve specifically explained the relevant rules and our methodology. How about you stop lying?
what I said is just SO egreious!

Why, it must be about the single most terrible, awful, most horrifically evil thing anybody has ever said here!

Next time, I will make sure I say something about wanting to kill white people, instead!!

Thank you for this helpful lesson in woke manners. I'm sure your friends are all happy to have such a LOYAL champion like you working on their behalf.

I just had one my posts deleted where I pointed out that IM2 and his sock account Thomas are always wrong. It was "unclean".

The politics of language (not to be confused with the language of politics) has always been interesting to me. As it is, I'm a bit of a linguistics hobbyist. I'm a freakin nerd, Mike. Though my punctuation is typically horrible.

Anyway. The transition to the use of that word, "unclean" has always kind of bugged me. The premise started out with the use of the phrase ''violates clean start policy'' and that's fine. It was understood. But it's interesting how the language evolved (or devolved, perhaps) into the phrase "unclean" when presented as the logic for selectively expelling any given dialogue from the terms of controversy.

When you mentioned it, I was reminded of a quote by a French feminist/activist/novelist by the name of Julia Kristeva, who had said ''As proper and as a whole unit, society is based on the exclusion and expulsion of the improper, unstructured, and unclean."

That's from an early 1980s essay on abjection, University of California, predictably.

Anyway. That was just a completely random recollection, given that you put ''unclean'' in quotations rather than ''violates clean start policy.'' The former being a transition to a rather obtuse use of language.

Last edited:
now, you can't expect them to do something when there are truly horrible things being said like mine, here.

what I said is just SO egreious!

Why, it must be about the single most terrible, awful, most horrifically evil thing anybody has ever said here!

Next time, I will make sure I say something about wanting to kill white people, instead!!

Thank you for this helpful lesson in woke manners. I'm sure your friends are all happy to have such a LOYAL champion like you working on their behalf.
Really. It just flew right over your little head now didn’t?

Nothing to do with “woke”, but, since you appreciate these helpful lessons, let’s go to Chapter 2. The thread itself. The OP point of view may be contentious and controversial, BUT he lays it out in a manner that CAN provoke discussion (for example he isn’t screaming about cave chimps or yer a racist). So why didn’t you take him up on that? Shoot. Look at his OP! Multiple points you could have tackled instead of resorting to what you did. In other words you could taken on the challenge of debate. You may disagree with the premise and points but but it IS presented in a way that isconducive to debate.

I ignore them all. Boring. Repetitive. Stupid One Note Sambas

Really. It just flew right over your little head now didn’t?

Nothing to do with “woke”, but, since you appreciate these helpful lessons, let’s go to Chapter 2. The thread itself. The OP point of view may be contentious and controversial, BUT he lays it out in a manner that CAN provoke discussion (for example he isn’t screaming about cave chimps or yer a racist). So why didn’t you take him up on that? Shoot. Look at his OP! Multiple points you could have tackled instead of resorting to what you did. In other words you could taken on the challenge of debate. You may disagree with the premise and points but but it IS presented in a way that isconducive to debate.
why, thank you AGAIN, Coyote.

I have truly gained an appreciation for what life was like for the average prole living in East Germany in the 1960s.

You are currently in Zone 1 ...
Feel free to comment to context, but keep your snarky remarks to yourself.

Lead by example.

shhhhh.

she operates under the premise "Rules are for thee but not for me"

I do hope you saw that most horrible posting of mine that she just HAD to remove.

let THAT be a lesson for having the non-approved skin!

You are currently in Zone 1 ...
Feel free to comment to context, but keep your snarky remarks to yourself.

Lead by example.

No. I’ve tolerated constant attacks by him, thread after thread whining about moderation, for a long time now, with out saying anything. I‘ve tolerated snarky innuendos and outright attacks without defending myself. AND I am not the only mod to have responded this way to his crap In Zone 1.

At some point enough is enough.
If he is going to publicly air this, I will post relevant threads, posts and rules.

No. I’ve tolerated constant attacks by him, thread after thread whining about moderation, for a long time now, with out saying anything. I‘ve tolerated snarky innuendos and outright attacks without defending myself. AND I am not the only mod to have responded this way to his crap In Zone 1.

At some point enough is enough.
If he is going to publicly air this, I will post relevant threads, posts and rules.

I understand and it isn't about tolerating attacks.

Do not be defensive in this particular context, and I added ... "Lead By Example".
Watch your language as well ... Not that I am nitpicking.

If we want Zone 1 to be non-combative and support protected debate ...
Then as a mod you need to go above and beyond in ensuring you meet a higher standard.

If you and the other mods clearly have an issue, then do what you need to do.
If you are going to use your discretion in mod actions ... Then by all means use some discretion in tailoring your own comments.

It's not simple, it isn't fair, and I understand it is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back