Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
LOL...My thread was deleted here...lolol

I call on all USMB conservs to never post in that section again

I call a pact that no conservatives post in that section again. Let these schvartses wilt

Let's take our complaint to the government level. We'll file a lawsuit, and see what happens.

Explain what they are trying to accomplish by letting the black racists spew their venom, and then keep the responders on a short leash. I honestly can’t figure it out.
They want the conservatives to be angry enough to throw the first punch, which we are not going to do. The leftists will, because they do not have the self discipline that we have.

Your reports aren't being addressed because they aren't violations. It's that simple. Some of you think anything that offends you is a rules violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back