Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reports aren't being addressed because they aren't violations. It's that simple. Some of you think anything that offends you is a rules violation.

NO, Taz, I think what people are complaining about is that what is good for the goose is NOT also good for the gander! If they offend us, its never a rule violation, but how often have people presenting stuff the other way against blacks or racism or whatever been sent to the Rubber Room?

For rules to work, they need to work EQUALLY and be COLOR-BLIND.

NO, Taz, I think what people are complaining about is that what is good for the goose is NOT also good for the gander! If they offend us, its never a rule violation, but how often have people presenting stuff the other way against blacks or racism or whatever been sent to the Rubber Room?

For rules to work, they need to work EQUALLY and be COLOR-BLIND.

I can assure you we've had PLENTY of conversations behind the scenes with the usual suspects in that forum and funny thing, they say the same thing about you guys. Uncanny, huh.

Explain what they are trying to accomplish by letting the black racists spew their venom, and then keep the responders on a short leash. I honestly can’t figure it out.

Explain what they are trying to accomplish by letting the black racists spew their venom, and then keep the responders on a short leash. I honestly can’t figure it out.
I would not say it is all mods by any means, but the one mod who is most responsible does it out of pure, unadulterated malevolence.

Your reports aren't being addressed because they aren't violations. It's that simple. Some of you think anything that offends you is a rules violation.
Funny. All my infractions and vacation time has your name on it.....lolol

I don't mind at all. Always found it quite curious though

Sumptin tells me I'll be using a weeks vacation up. Love your vacation benefits

I can assure you we've had PLENTY of conversations behind the scenes with the usual suspects in that forum and funny thing, they say the same thing about you guys. Uncanny, huh.
yes - those who talk openly about wanting to KILL white people say things.

intelligent people would take that into consideration instead of pressing forth a very weak-ass tu quoque fallacy like you just did.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
This board is infected with black supremacist

Yeah, I've seen a little of that dialog, but then, THIS ISN'T A DEMOCRACY. It is up to administration / moderation to devise a system where BOTH SIDES ARE TREATED EVENLY AND FAIRLY.

Subjectively, Taz, I'd say by the complaints seen that either one or BOTH SIDES are not entirely satisfied with the forum's solutions so far!

There's a simple solution to the entire matter, but no one seems to really care.

Yeah, I've seen a little of that dialog, but then, THIS ISN'T A DEMOCRACY. It is up to administration / moderation to devise a system where BOTH SIDES ARE TREATED EVENLY AND FAIRLY.

Subjectively, Taz, I'd say by the complaints seen that either one or BOTH SIDES are not entirely satisfied with the forum's solutions so far!

There's a simple solution to the entire matter, but no one seems to really care.
2 black supremacist here that indulge in white hate 24/7

2 black supremacist here that indulge in white hate 24/7

Well, when a person chooses a picture of an angry black man with fist in the air as his avatar, I tend to agree that this person is hopelessly racially focused and sees EVERYTHING through black-colored sunglasses no matter what the issue! No chance for objective reason there.

Well, when a person chooses a picture of an angry black man with fist in the air as his avatar, I tend to agree that this person is hopelessly racially focused and sees EVERYTHING through black-colored sunglasses no matter what the issue! No chance for objective reason there.
Just as there is no chance for objective reason with corrupt people engineering all discussions towards that point of view quite intentionally.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
Left routinely violate documented rules, get reported, and mods let it fly. In the meantime they go after threads by conservatives that violates no rule and say they have open discretion to censorship.

That subforum is largely used as a platform to forward Marxist/statist ideology from behind the mask of racism.

Racism, of course, being nothing more than collectivism. The idea that people should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

The proponents of so-called ''diversity'' perpetuate racism (collectivism) to promote Marxist/statist agendas. There's no use for Individualism in any such dialogue.

Now...would anyone in their right mind let a Marxist/statist or anyone whose view aligns thoroughly with the ideology of ''from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" to police their private property? Of course not. It's antithetical. It's particularly problematic when there must absolutely always be an arbitrary victim status dictating the topical. That's why the topical content in that section is almost universally and strategically centered solely around victim status rather than ''Race Relations." You see? It's why we see little pats on the head on the down-low to the worst offenders as acts of encouragement. It's a big circle of conflict of interest.

But you get what you deserve if you do let that happen.

And you really can't blame a Marxist for maneuvering for a position of control over a board. It's the golden goose. lol. Once obtained, dialogue can be silently controlled or directed to conform to agendas or even to steer it or parts of it into destructon. Especially if one's peers are complicit, naive or just plain too dumb (with a fairly generous lack of self-awareness to one's participation in the coercion) to figure out what's actually going on.

Best if everyone just completely ignored that entire sub forum. Let em talk to themselves. Why placate it? That's how you end that.

Try it for a while. Just go silent in that section and watch what happens.

The worst offenders will lose their marbles if people stop biting the bobber and they'll be left trading useless, unfruitful keystrokes with only those who have a stake in encouraging them.

Just observe them talk among themselves. Then you'll see what they're all about.

That's all of the feedback I care to offer with regard to that.

Last edited:
Nah they just want to be supreme.
The question is….why are the racist blacks allowed to engage in horrible race-baiting, full of hate for whites, while a white who makes a logical point, such as affirmative action is racist and should be abolished, is attacked as a bigot - by at least one moderator - and accused of having said that blacks are too dumb to go to college? Why is there more outrage for a white opposed to racist admissions policies that unfairly favor blacks than there is for a black racist who freely admits he’d like all whites killed if they say something he deems offensive?

The point is…there is a lot of leeway for black racists to spew their venom against whites, and very little leeway for whites to say anything about the anti-white racism sweeping the country.

The question is….why are the racist blacks allowed to engage in horrible race-baiting, full of hate for whites, while a white who makes a logical point, such as affirmative action is racist and should be abolished, is attacked as a bigot - by at least one moderator - and accused of having said that blacks are too dumb to go to college? Why is there more outrage for a white opposed to racist admissions policies that unfairly favor blacks than there is for a black racist who freely admits he’d like all whites killed if they say something he deems offensive?

The point is…there is a lot of leeway for black racists to spew their venom against whites, and very little leeway for whites to say anything about the anti-white racism sweeping the country.
Paul Essien has stated on this forum, more than once, all whites in Africa should be murdered and raped. But of course he thinks blacks should be allowed to live anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back