Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is….why are the racist blacks allowed to engage in horrible race-baiting, full of hate for whites, while a white who makes a logical point, such as affirmative action is racist and should be abolished, is attacked as a bigot - by at least one moderator - and accused of having said that blacks are too dumb to go to college? Why is there more outrage for a white opposed to racist admissions policies that unfairly favor blacks than there is for a black racist who freely admits he’d like all whites killed if they say something he deems offensive?

The point is…there is a lot of leeway for black racists to spew their venom against whites, and very little leeway for whites to say anything about the anti-white racism sweeping the country.
When the poster who is on record as saying he wants to kill whites said that meritocracy is racist, I pointed out the meritocracy inherent in the nba. When he responded flippantly that there are "always exceptions to the rules", I called that childish, which , of course it IS.

I had my post censored and was no longer allowed to post in that thread.

When the poster who is on record as saying he wants to kill whites said that meritocracy is racist, I pointed out the meritocracy inherent in the nba. When he responded flippantly that there are "always exceptions to the rules", I called that childish, which , of course it IS.

Well, they say it's not who you know.............................................

Wow.

And to that black racist, picking people based on merit is good when it benefits blacks, but racist when it benefits whites. I guess we aren’t allowed to point out the double standards of liberals or black racists.

I have noticed a couple members focus on racism almost exclusively in the forum which ends up have the same arguments about real or imagined events that supposedly shows institutional racism by the time the thread dies out or gets shut down by a moderator.

Maybe it is better to avoid those threads to help them get on with life elsewhere, better not to feed their anger everyday with replies they clearly crave so they can reply with their usual anti-white stuff often from long ago time.

I was called a racist by one of the two over a year ago simply because I stated that I will never support reparations because my family were never slave holders, never supported it and resided in one of the most slave hating state in America of New Hampshire from the 1600's to the 1880's.

He isn't worth it people he is perpetually obsessed with it and will never change.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.

Need examples of "black racist titles" since the Race forum WENT to Zone1 -- I dont' recall ANY current RACE topic that are racist. It's an issue with definitions here. BY DEFINITION, race issues are seen across a divide. Doesn't mean POSTING or DISCUSSING difficult issues is racist.

Need examples of "black racist titles" since the Race forum WENT to Zone1 -- I dont' recall ANY current RACE topic that are racist. It's an issue with definitions here. BY DEFINITION, race issues are seen across a divide. Doesn't mean POSTING or DISCUSSING difficult issues is racist.
LOL sure thing when a black guy posts a bait thread you call it protected when a white guy posts a response to the bait you censor them.

The mods are actively supporting our board black racist by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material. I report them and nothing is done proving the mods dont care, This is feed back ABOUT the board and the mods remove it or move it and prove the point.
I just had one my posts deleted where I pointed out that IM2 and his sock account Thomas are always wrong. It was "unclean".

It's Zone 1 ... And as such it is a safe space for people who cannot discuss their ideas in any other manner or platform ...
Without their threads ending up in the Badlands.

In any case ... The Lounge is not, and will never be, The Tavern.
The Race Sub-Forum with eventually go the same route and consist of people talking to themselves.

Time to let them be the tree that falls in the forest.

Oh no ,I'm the tree saver by cutting off the vines that kill them, except for the trees that crowd others ,then they have be cut down to keep the forest healthy. Since December I've done tons of vines and trees.
The new kids on the block are very prejudice and they are quickly talking over ,yall may miss us once they take rule. Be careful what you pray for you may just get it.
They never owned slaves so no victimhood will work on them. I agree we Europeans and you blacks had it bad. We didn't travel across the high seas because we had it so good, but then I won't bother you with our history in the old country under the kings and queens.

I complained about this myself.
Sorry, but anyone who posts daily or even multiple threads a day on the same topic with an assumed position (in this case all white people are racist) -- they are trolling. PERIOD.
And to allow people to do this, and not allow other members to call that out - is wrong.
Doesn't matter the topic.
My opinion is only my opinion... but what I would offer as a resolution is to move them all to Badlands.

I have noticed a couple members focus on racism almost exclusively in the forum which ends up have the same arguments about real or imagined events that supposedly shows institutional racism by the time the thread dies out or gets shut down by a moderator.

Maybe it is better to avoid those threads to help them get on with life elsewhere, better not to feed their anger everyday with replies they clearly crave so they can reply with their usual anti-white stuff often from long ago time.

I was called a racist by one of the two over a year ago simply because I stated that I will never support reparations because my family were never slave holders, never supported it and resided in one of the most slave hating state in America of New Hampshire from the 1600's to the 1880's.

He isn't worth it people he is perpetually obsessed with it and will never change.

You are so right about not joining in the race debates. Its just not easy seeing so many determined to destroy the best thing that ever happened to them or us. But I also feel its too late now to save this ship of fools.

You are so right about not joining in the race debates. Its just not easy seeing so many determined to destroy the best thing that ever happened to them or us. But I also feel its too late now to save this ship of fools.

To debate race is out of the question when the premise is to create a safe place for racial minorities to discuss their concerns and achievements.

If the standard approach consists of anything offensive to a minority is unacceptable, and anything offensive to the opposition is unworthy of consideration ...
Then there is really nothing to debate, and it is just a place for minorities to celebrate their freedom and liberties.

Is a demand for reparations a "bait thread" in your mind? Discussing "white crime" a bait thread in your mind? Need EXAMPLES here.
What about when a black guy keeps screeching “you’re a white supremacist!!” at all whites who are guilty of nothing more than saying blacks are responsible for their own choices and outcomes? Calling people by that name is pretty damn inflammatory and doesn’t seem appropriate for a Zone 1 discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back