Trump's greatest achievement was not ruining the Obama recovery, until he did.
There was no “Obama recovery”. Obama took over an economy with 7% unemployment and drove it up over 10%.

After he took a “shellacking” (his word) coast-to-coast in the 2010 midterms, conservatives controlled the entire nation and immediately rescued the United States with proven free market policies.

The final piece of the puzzle was the White House. Once we took that and Trump revoked all of Obama’s illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders, we experienced unprecedented prosperity.

An astounding 80% drop in food stamps recipients in just over one year, and a 114% increase in incomes. Who could possibly argue with these results?

That is easy.....vote out every single democrat that you can.....

The end.

On the other hand…
We just proved yet again that you don’t know what you’re talking about. The Democrats controlled the White House the entire time Ronald Reagan was President and they were responsible for all tax rates,
They worked great at 50% top rate, but he left cutting them to 28%
Again, ignorant liar, Reagan didn’t do anything with taxes because he couldn’t. The Democrats cut them. 28% resulted in the greatest economic prosperity the US had ever seen.

bs And Reagan also gave us the corrupt bubble and bust of the S&L crisis, like all GOP administrations...
Bwahahaha!! You’re so bad at this, Frankfurt
IMG_2295.jpeg

Absolutely masterful
His maneuvering has put a bad taste in WI voters who hold the UW system in high regard.

There also is a lawsuit against his action that will stop any future extortion.

You would be better to study that.

His maneuvering has put a bad taste in WI voters who hold the UW system in high regard.

There also is a lawsuit against his action that will stop any future extortion.

You would be better to study that.
DEI is a precursor for a social credit system, where you do what the elites want or be ostracized from society.
Fuck, I could live the rest of my life with a piece of land and my knowledge, and the things I have right now. I would make it pretty long, too. Not forever, nobody does.

Last edited:
DEI is a precursor for a social credit system, where you do what do what the elites want or be ostracized from society.
Fuck, I could live the rest of my life with a piece of land and my knowledge, and the things I have right now. I would make it pretty long, too. Not forever, nobody does.
Pull out before you choke duke.

You wouldn't know what it takes to make prosperity for people if it slapped you down to the ground.
Hilarious

Can you point to a country with a bathtub size government that is an example of the type you advocate for.

DEI is a precursor for a social credit system, where you do what the elites want or be ostracized from society.
I laugh at this because we are not Europe. That's not going to work here. We are slow to anger BUT we are well armed uppity Americans who have a history of telling the elite to go F themselves. First we fucked up the British, twice, and sent them packing. Then Americans built the most powerful nation that's ever existed.

I laugh at this because we are not Europe. That's not going to work here. We are slow to anger BUT we are well armed uppity Americans who have a history of telling the elite to go F themselves. First we fucked up the British, twice, and sent them packing. Then Americans built the most powerful nation that's ever existed.

That was all a long time ago, things have changed.

We are the British now....

/—-/ Vote for Trump to end endless wars.
democRAT policies are the reason for USA decline.

Trump wants to go to war against the American people. Retribution for all.

Not to mention, Trump is the most incompetent human being on the face of the Earth. Seven bankruptcies and counting. Only a complete idiot would vote for Trump.

Republicans crashing the economy. Every time they get into the White House is the reason for America’s decline. Tax cuts for billionaires on the national credit card.

Forum List

Back