The White House is trying to put out an enormous fire surrounding one of its top aides

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Well well......

The White House is trying to put out an enormous fire surrounding one of its top aides

Business Insider
Natasha Bertrand Mon, May 9 1:35 PM PDT

The White House is scrambling to clean up the political mess created by a New York Times Magazine profile of President Barack Obama's deputy national-security adviser, Ben Rhodes, who offered surprisingly blunt comments about the Iran nuclear deal and other contentious topics.

In the interview, Rhodes was candid about how the administration has sought to shape its foreign policy, and went into some detail about how "Beltway insider" experts and reporters helped the White House sell the Iran nuclear deal to the general public.

The profile has sparked backlash among those who feel that Rhodes admitted to being part of a campaign to "spin" the narrative and deceive Americans into approving the landmark nuclear deal.

Rhodes' comments also angered Washington reporters, whom he characterized as "27-year-olds" who "literally know nothing" or as "handpicked Beltway insiders" who report on the White House uncritically. And he was critical of the Washington foreign-policy establishment, which he apparently refers to as "the Blob."

The mainstream press is once again exposed, by the very people they adore and serve...as ignorant propagandists.

Well well......

Business Insider

The White House is scrambling to clean up the political mess created by a New York Times Magazine profile of President Barack Obama's deputy national-security adviser, Ben Rhodes, who offered surprisingly blunt comments about the Iran nuclear deal and other contentious topics.

In the interview, Rhodes was candid about how the administration has sought to shape its foreign policy, and went into some detail about how "Beltway insider" experts and reporters helped the White House sell the Iran nuclear deal to the general public.

The profile has sparked backlash among those who feel that Rhodes admitted to being part of a campaign to "spin" the narrative and deceive Americans into approving the landmark nuclear deal.

Rhodes' comments also angered Washington reporters, whom he characterized as "27-year-olds" who "literally know nothing" or as "handpicked Beltway insiders" who report on the White House uncritically. And he was critical of the Washington foreign-policy establishment, which he apparently refers to as "the Blob."

Republicans were putting their spin on the deal......why shouldn't the White House?

Well well......

Business Insider

Republicans were putting their spin on the deal......why shouldn't the White House?

Rhodes is a Republican???

Press not angry the were lied to, now go after the guy who outed their co-deception with Obama

Par for the course for this shady administration. Remember his Obamacare advisor bragging about duping the American voters?

Liberals for ya
But of course its only those things he lied about .....no reason to believe he's lied about........everything.........nnnnoooooo

The economy is great, he saved us from depression...banks are solvent and law abiding......importing terrorists is just the right thing to do......

Well well......

Business Insider

Rhodes is a Republican???

Who said he is?

Given the amount of misinformation ( meaning outright lies) coming from the Republicans, Obama had an obligation to get the truth out

By the way......Irans verified compliance proves the Republicans were outright lying

Last edited:
Well well......

Business Insider

How many fires and top aids of trump have been fired in one year???

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"
I don't think I've ever seen a fire get fired before.
Get off the pipe asshole and get a fucking JOB!

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"
I have a great job and dec 5 I made my last mortgage payment. I’m 47. I’m rich compared to most of you. How about you? Are you middle class or upper middle? Are you even really middle? I don’t know you but when you say get a job it makes me wonder if I could buy and sell you

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"
I have a great job and dec 5 I made my last mortgage payment. I’m 47. I’m rich compared to most of you. How about you? Are you middle class or upper middle? Are you even really middle? I don’t know you but when you say get a job it makes me wonder if I could buy and sell you

Silly boo boo your trying so hard to burn me and it's funny as hell, lay off the weed dude..

We know who makes your house payment.

Your dad ...you posted on here more then once ..

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"

Silly boo boo your trying so hard to burn me and it's funny as hell, lay off the weed dude..

My dad is the best. He co signed but never made a payment.

What you may be referring to was the fusion he and my mom bought me in 2010?

Do you know why they did that? Because I don’t have any kids. My parents have easily given my brothers kids as much and the way they figure they don’t want to give my brother something and not me. It was great not having a car payment for 7 years but now that my condo is paid off I got a f150 and this summer a pontoon.

How you doing in life? Are you rich and greedy or poor and stupid?

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"

Do you know why they did that? Because I don’t have any kids. My parents have easily given my brothers kids as much and the way they figure they don’t want to give my brother something and not me. It was great not having a car payment for 7 years but now that my condo is paid off I got a f150 and this summer a pontoon.

Lmfao my dad didn't co-sign on my condo or house on the lake I did it myself..

You white trash

Well well......

Business Insider

"fires and top aides"

You don't have the fucking IQ to take me on your a god damn idiot sheep and does what he is told what to do.

Forum List

Back