It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.
The party of Jim Crowe and Bull Connor.
The party of black exterminationist Margaret Sanger (who Hillary praises!!)

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Oh...no....it was just Democrats and still is.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

That's your Democrat Party guys. Oh.....I've got more coming.........

http://gizmodo.com/oregon-was-founded-as-a-racist-utopia-1539567040

Bernie Sanders home state Vermont? Yes. Many neighborhoods still have covenants on their leases and contracts saying no one who is NON WHITE can live there.

This shit doesn't get challenged....because so few black folks lived in Oregon or Vermont or others I plan to share.

"Southern" Democrats haha.

No. Just a long history of bigotry from Democrats.

It has always been social conservatives who hated blacks and race mixing. Democrats once had the social conservative vote, when they were the party of populism. The party is now socially very liberal, and the people who dislike those that are different from them are now firmly rooted in the GOP.

Sorry....you people can't run from your wicked history.

The Democrat Party is filled with anti black hatred.

Your party just flat out BANNED BLACKS from existing in Oregon???? No wonder to this day it's so white. Yall Dems just BANNED blacks!!

It has always been social conservatives who hated blacks and race mixing. Democrats once had the social conservative vote, when they were the party of populism. The party is now socially very liberal, and the people who dislike those that are different from them are now firmly rooted in the GOP.

Actually that would date to before they absorbed the Populists, but basically, yeah.

Your party just flat out BANNED BLACKS from existing in Oregon???? No wonder to this day it's so white. Yall Dems just BANNED blacks!!
Yeah sorry, yours is the party of wanting to stick it to brown people, racial profiling, and supporting discrimination now. Most people in the country weren't even alive 60+ years ago during the stuff you're yammering about.

The party of the KKK.

There's no such thing. The Klan never had a 'party'. And I can prove it.

The party of slavery.

There's no such thing. Slavery has never had a 'party' and dates to long before political parties existed.
And I can prove it.

This may be new info to you but "Jim Crowe" is not a person. There is a "J.D. Crowe" but he's a bluegrass musician. If you mean "Jim Crow" that's a concept for a series of local laws that came out of a region, not a political party. As for Bull Connor, the political party of a police chief isn't some kind of significance. The sheriff in my town changes political parties like shirts.

There's no such thing. Quote it.

Your party just flat out BANNED BLACKS from existing in Oregon????

Link?

Actually it's the dems that dislike anything or anyone that's different than them.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

Are you holding today's Democrats and Democratic Party responsible for what they did back then?

Are you saying that today's Democrats and Democratic Party are responsible for the way the Party was back then?

I think our current state is what's important. And the current repub candidate is hated by minorities. You aren't going to shake that.

Excellent. Our daily thread where a guy who struggles with race issues acts bewildered that black Americans vote for liberal politicians. He just can't figure it out!

The OP loves black people knows that the GOP has the interests of black Americans at heart. It's all so confusing!

Bernie Sanders home state Vermont? Yes. Many neighborhoods still have covenants on their leases and contracts saying no one who is NON WHITE can live there.

This shit doesn't get challenged....because so few black folks lived in Oregon or Vermont or others I plan to share.

"Southern" Democrats haha.

No. Just a long history of bigotry from Democrats.
And a history of ignorance, stupidity, and lies from you and most others on the right.

Actually it's the dems that dislike anything or anyone that's different than them.
Lol that's funny.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

You people are getting excruciatingly tedious with all this.

You can’t run from your ignorance and stupidity.

Lol that's funny.
Now see I told ya. You've started already.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

You people are getting excruciatingly tedious with all this.
Getting?

The Dems have always been the party of the social elites looking for slaves. They are into all the human vice and understand it better than the Republicans who have always just made like it doesn't exist until it does.

No, the Democrats traded Slavery for Jim Crow and Jim Crow for Welfare(financial slavery). Today it is the threat of losing the government cheese while keeping public schools dumbed down that keeps the poor and minorities voting for the democrats today. Always the threat of something to keep people in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back