The blowback from the Media Nazi references and incitement to mob actions.

Did you read the OP? You think that HYSTERIA and exaggeration and Nazi calling is useful dissent?

Except calling Trump a Nazi isn't exaggeration. It's an accurate description.

And Michael Moore's latest zingers about "people are gonna have to put their bodies on the line"? Think THAT'S just useful dissent?

Um, yeah, I do. Look, normally, we should have checks and balances that keep this kind of thing from happening when a President crosses a line and abuses his power. It was Republicans who stood up to Nixon in the end. We don't seem to have that right now.

I asked you a question about abuse of power at post 211:

"What abuse of Power?"

When are you going to answer it?

It's all in play. The references calling folks Nazis for not voting Democrat and electing Trump. The references to slavery, Japanese internment, and calls for "getting in their faces". The threats to politicians and elected officials and the folks who fight the daily border wars.

What this cadre of conspirators needs to know is that THEY will be responsible for the escalation of rhetoric and actions. And the American people WILL hold them responsible for any inflammation and violence that results. And for the Dems, they need to understand that going on Nazi comparison binge over the required detainment at the Southern border is gonna FURTHER alienate that "dependable Jewish vote". Or the "dependable Black vote" when it's compared to slavery. Or the maybe NOT dependable Asian vote when all this this is hysterically compared to "internment".

Watch the video at MRC site below. And realize this is NOT JUST Cable news. It has leaked to "THE VIEW", to late night TV, to fairly stable places like Salon. And THEIR contribution is included below.

Cable News: 22 Comparisons of Immigration Policy to the Holocaust, Slavery

By Bill D'Agostino | June 18, 2018 11:55 PM EDT
The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy. Since Friday, the collective breakdown has yielded a total of 22 instances in which cable news commentators compared the separation of parents and children illegally entering the country to World War II-era war crimes and human rights violations.

The Holocaust was invoked 12 times across CNN and MSNBC between June 15 and the 18th, generally in the form of comparisons between DHS detention centers and Nazi concentration camps. There were also six mentions of Japanese-American internment camps, as well as four comparisons to slavery.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough opened Morning Joe with a tasteless Holocaust reference. “Children are being marched away to showers,” he intoned, “just like the Nazis said they were taking people to the showers, and then they never came back. You’d think they would use another trick.”

Over the weekend, CNN political commentator Dave Jacobson threw a miniature tantrum over the policy. On Saturday’s CNN Newsroom during the 10 a.m. hour, he opined, “Donald Trump increasingly looks like Hitler in Nazi Germany.” The following day, he appeared again on Newsroom in the afternoon to embellish on his already hysterical take: “Increasingly, Donald Trump is turning this nation into Nazi Germany and turning these [detention centers] into concentration camps.”

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, evidently eager to join in the hyperventilating excitement, managed to last less than a minute before evoking concentration camps while hosting Hardball on Monday. Throughout the show, he repeatedly interrupted guests to draw their attention to images of crying children that flashed across the screen.

(((Direct Vid link below)))

-------------------------------------------------------------
It’s long past time to compare Donald Trump and the Nazis

The only discernible difference between what Donald Trump is doing to undocumented immigrants on our southern border and what the Nazis did all over Europe to Jews is that the Nazis had to go from house to house to round up their victims, while all Trump’s Border Patrol has to do is wait for their victims to walk or swim across the border.

That’s it. Practically everything else is the same. The actions Trump’s Border Enforcement agents are taking when they separate immigrant children at processing centers from their parents have nothing to do with law enforcement. Neither did the Nazis when they separated Jewish children from their parents inside the gates of Buchenwald and Auschwitz and Dachau. Trump’s agents on the border are carrying out a policy promulgated by his administration. Nazi SS stormtroopers were carrying out the policy of rounding up political opponents, “undesirables,” and Jews, and incarcerating them in concentration camps. These camps were entirely extra-legal. You didn’t have to be convicted of a crime to be incarcerated in a concentration camp. Nor have the immigrants and their children being held in hastily constructed cages been convicted of crimes.

The “crime” in Hitler’s Germany and occupied countries was being Jewish. The “crime” committed by the children being rounded up and caged along our southern border is being brown and undocumented.
So, the administration does unconscionable things and the President says unconscionable things about others and his loyal staff ape him, and those of us who are totally ripped by all of this are supposed to quietly stand down and let them do whatever, say whatever, and make nary a peep. Trump, from the beginning of his campaign, has been the one stirring the pot of divisiveness and ugliness, and just like with everything else, his supporters are blaming it on the other side. It is incredible.

I am completely opposed to heckling anyone in their private lives, but I'll be damned if I believe we need to be quiet or be blamed for the divisiveness. That's pure projection that is.

Then vote, not post hateful crap on media or television, we never did it to you ..
LOL Bear, telling ME not to post hateful crap, when you just squatted in my thread and did everything you could to introduce the theme of violence, either with other posters or against the left.

You slay me. Honestly.

It's all in play. The references calling folks Nazis for not voting Democrat and electing Trump. The references to slavery, Japanese internment, and calls for "getting in their faces". The threats to politicians and elected officials and the folks who fight the daily border wars.

What this cadre of conspirators needs to know is that THEY will be responsible for the escalation of rhetoric and actions. And the American people WILL hold them responsible for any inflammation and violence that results. And for the Dems, they need to understand that going on Nazi comparison binge over the required detainment at the Southern border is gonna FURTHER alienate that "dependable Jewish vote". Or the "dependable Black vote" when it's compared to slavery. Or the maybe NOT dependable Asian vote when all this this is hysterically compared to "internment".

Watch the video at MRC site below. And realize this is NOT JUST Cable news. It has leaked to "THE VIEW", to late night TV, to fairly stable places like Salon. And THEIR contribution is included below.

The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy. Since Friday, the collective breakdown has yielded a total of 22 instances in which cable news commentators compared the separation of parents and children illegally entering the country to World War II-era war crimes and human rights violations.

The Holocaust was invoked 12 times across CNN and MSNBC between June 15 and the 18th, generally in the form of comparisons between DHS detention centers and Nazi concentration camps. There were also six mentions of Japanese-American internment camps, as well as four comparisons to slavery.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough opened Morning Joe with a tasteless Holocaust reference. “Children are being marched away to showers,” he intoned, “just like the Nazis said they were taking people to the showers, and then they never came back. You’d think they would use another trick.”

Over the weekend, CNN political commentator Dave Jacobson threw a miniature tantrum over the policy. On Saturday’s CNN Newsroom during the 10 a.m. hour, he opined, “Donald Trump increasingly looks like Hitler in Nazi Germany.” The following day, he appeared again on Newsroom in the afternoon to embellish on his already hysterical take: “Increasingly, Donald Trump is turning this nation into Nazi Germany and turning these [detention centers] into concentration camps.”

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, evidently eager to join in the hyperventilating excitement, managed to last less than a minute before evoking concentration camps while hosting Hardball on Monday. Throughout the show, he repeatedly interrupted guests to draw their attention to images of crying children that flashed across the screen.

The only discernible difference between what Donald Trump is doing to undocumented immigrants on our southern border and what the Nazis did all over Europe to Jews is that the Nazis had to go from house to house to round up their victims, while all Trump’s Border Patrol has to do is wait for their victims to walk or swim across the border.

That’s it. Practically everything else is the same. The actions Trump’s Border Enforcement agents are taking when they separate immigrant children at processing centers from their parents have nothing to do with law enforcement. Neither did the Nazis when they separated Jewish children from their parents inside the gates of Buchenwald and Auschwitz and Dachau. Trump’s agents on the border are carrying out a policy promulgated by his administration. Nazi SS stormtroopers were carrying out the policy of rounding up political opponents, “undesirables,” and Jews, and incarcerating them in concentration camps. These camps were entirely extra-legal. You didn’t have to be convicted of a crime to be incarcerated in a concentration camp. Nor have the immigrants and their children being held in hastily constructed cages been convicted of crimes.

The “crime” in Hitler’s Germany and occupied countries was being Jewish. The “crime” committed by the children being rounded up and caged along our southern border is being brown and undocumented.

The Dirty Democrats are doing what they know how to do best, incite hate and fear.

Last edited:

So, the administration does unconscionable things and the President says unconscionable things about others and his loyal staff ape him, and those of us who are totally ripped by all of this are supposed to quietly stand down and let them do whatever, say whatever, and make nary a peep. Trump, from the beginning of his campaign, has been the one stirring the pot of divisiveness and ugliness, and just like with everything else, his supporters are blaming it on the other side. It is incredible.

I am completely opposed to heckling anyone in their private lives, but I'll be damned if I believe we need to be quiet or be blamed for the divisiveness. That's pure projection that is.

So you support news organizations featuring a Nazi calling flame fest for a week? Don't see a danger in that. I was not talking about YOU. MOST of the people are already brain-dead by eating the Gerber's strained version of "news". I'm talking about the MEDIA losing their minds and infecting the rest of the country.

Did you watch the video in the OP? See any issues there?

I've got suggestions on what you can do to DISSENT. But involves much harder work than what I'm seeing on mainstream or social media.
From the time I started posting here, I've objected to casually calling the other side Nazi's or Hitler, because it disrespects the six million people who died under those fuckers.

I can't control what the media does, except by chosing who I tune into. I have never heard those names being bandied about by ANY one on ANY of the media I watch/listen to. Or even in the papers I read. I wouldn't be giving them my trade if they did.

All I can do is control what comes out of my mouth (or my fingers here).

So you support news organizations featuring a Nazi calling flame fest for a week? Don't see a danger in that. I was not talking about YOU. MOST of the people are already brain-dead by eating the Gerber's strained version of "news". I'm talking about the MEDIA losing their minds and infecting the rest of the country.

I've got suggestions on what you can do to DISSENT. But involves much harder work than what I'm seeing on mainstream or social media.
From the time I started posting here, I've objected to casually calling the other side Nazi's or Hitler, because it disrespects the six million people who died under those fuckers.

I can't control what the media does, except by chosing who I tune into. I have never heard those names being bandied about by ANY one on ANY of the media I watch/listen to. Or even in the papers I read. I wouldn't be giving them my trade if they did.

Clearly -- it's all brutal genocidal maniacal cults that we hate. Not just Nazis. The issue TODAY IS --- it's a large fraction of the media, maybe even political leadership participating in gratuitous Nazi calling at the moment. And it perceived that if it's in the media -- it's a fair ball and a licence to parrot.

That kind of escalation spells DOOM for rational discussion or message boards and any kind of INFORMATIONAL value that discussion boards can offer over Twitter. We don't care about the words. We CARE about the engagement and fair fights.

Clearly -- it's all brutal genocidal maniacal cults that we hate. Not just Nazis. The issue TODAY IS --- it's a large fraction of the media, maybe even political leadership participating in gratuitous Nazi calling at the moment. And it perceived that if it's in the media -- it's a fair ball and a licence to parrot.

That kind of escalation spells DOOM for rational discussion or message boards and any kind of INFORMATIONAL value that discussion boards can offer over Twitter. We don't care about the words. We CARE about the engagement and fair fights.

Guy, at what point is it "okay" to point out that Trump is a Nazi. I really thought when he opened Concentration Camps on the Southern Border, that would do it. Not to mention the attacks on a Free Press and the use of racism to make scapegoats out of people.

But frankly, it looks like Trump's apologists won't go along with that unless he walks out in a brown shirt with a swastika armband and starts screaming incoherently in German.

Feel free to provide credible references to support that position. Until you do:

I already provided them many times... you choose to ignore them or the Mods delete them....

So we have

Concentration camps.
Dehumanizing of minorities
Calling a free press the enemy of the people
Attacks on the institutions of government
Wanting to lock up political opponents..

Um... yeah, there's a word for that. It's "Nazi".
We do not have #1.

The View and Morning Joe are not exactly serious news, are they? I've never seen them, but I hear they are opinion chat shows. Like I said, I don't hear that term flung around on the MSM.

Joeb131 continues to ignore the definition of the word NAZI which a POLITICAL Organization in the irrational attempt to apply it to President Trump who is a listed Republican with a plank that doesn't have any of the dreadful NAZI Intentions.

Nope, you got your definition... I have mine.

Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

No wonder why Trump is slowly gaining popularity, when he has people like YOU who utter nonsense like this on a regular basis that approach the stratosphere in mangling the meaning of words.

Keep it up and he will get reelected very easily in two years.

Joeb131 continues to ignore the definition of the word NAZI which a POLITICAL Organization in the irrational attempt to apply it to President Trump who is a listed Republican with a plank that doesn't have any of the dreadful NAZI Intentions.

Nope, you got your definition... I have mine.

Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

You never provided a coherent definition.

Have you actually seriously studied history of NAZI Germany?

I see that JoeB131 will not answer the question, which actually undercuts his irrational NAZI name calling of President Trump. I have asked him THREE times now.

Post 227

Too hard for you to prove that he abuses his power of Office?

Snicker....

The View and Morning Joe are not exactly serious news, are they? I've never seen them, but I hear they are opinion chat shows. Like I said, I don't hear that term flung around on the MSM.

To MOST of the USMB crowd -- CNN/MSNBC ARE the mainstream media. For gawd sakes CNN only has ratings because they PAY airports and other public spaces to put them up as news. And if you read the OP -- this has affected fairly reliable news analysis web journals like Salon or HuffPo as well. There IS no viewership for straight network news. BUT they too are pushing the same dangerous narratives and talking points. Just not OBSESSING over them and mugging for the cameras like Joe and Mikka.

Guy, at what point is it "okay" to point out that Trump is a Nazi. I really thought when he opened Concentration Camps on the Southern Border, that would do it. Not to mention the attacks on a Free Press and the use of racism to make scapegoats out of people.

But frankly, it looks like Trump's apologists won't go along with that unless he walks out in a brown shirt with a swastika armband and starts screaming incoherently in German.

That's a FORM of political dissent. It's gonna get you pretty marginalized and make even friendly political associations difficult for you and your chosen leaders. But hey. Keep screaming and not fixing anything.

EVERYONE is justified to call out the media today. They are supposed to ANSWER questions for us. But largely what they do is speculate and ASK QUESTIONS.. Watching this or reading them ask ME questions -- really gets me angry. They are as useless as a screen door on a submarine. And they DESERVE all the blowback and anger. But I wouldn't go as far as applying the Goebells analogy to them.

Trump is a valid target. If you THINK you're helping anything by calling him a Nazi -- please continue. But when it extends to calling fellow posters or fellow voters who will NEVER be loyal Democrats --- Nazis -- that's just a lunatic move. And the MEDIA and you just looked demented and unhinged while you're shouting all this.

It's clearly a move to win power again. By making your "political enemies" sub-human. And THAT is a totalitarian propaganda tactic -- pure and simple.

Not the Media..Analogous History
The Media doesn't do it Enough!

Wiki "Big Lie" Pt 1
Big lie - Wikipedia

"All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the Big Lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the Big Lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate Colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly Impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars."

Mein Kampf, chapter X​

`

Last edited:
Usage in Hitler's psychological profile
Big lie - Wikipedia

The phrase was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's Psychological Profile:[5][6]

His primary rules were:

Never allow the public to cool off;
never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives;
never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong;
people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one;
and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Sound Familiar?
`

Last edited:
Usage in Hitler's psychological profile
Big lie - Wikipedia

The phrase was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[5][6]
His primary rules were:

Never allow the public to cool off;
never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives;
never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong;
people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one;
and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Sound Familiar?
`

adolf did not invent the method------it was the brain child of Josef Goebbels and Saint
Magda of the cyanide

`
And of course, Blaming the Media and Not the #1 Culprit for Divisiveness is the Ultimate in Partisan PERVERSION/Delusion.
About what we'd expect from flacaltenn the Right Wing Hack.

Trump was even bashing his GOP Campaign Foes "lyin" Cheatin" "Crooked", etc.
Unlike any other Prez, and even after winning he pursues/Bashes the defeated political foes.
Accuses the last Prez of Bugging Trump Tower, etc

To last week he's bashing Republican Hero John McCain even as he is Dying.
WTF!
Yeah it's the media FlacalJerk, not the Mayhem Maniac we have in the WH.

You are a completely Brainwashed Hack.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back