The BLM cult is so much like the Manson cult

The promise of Love,mixed with a race war. The similarities are striking
Great point.....This kind of insurrection can become addictive for these young misguided angry people and that's the scary part...the blue states must allow the national guard in to put a stop to this before it really gets out of control.....

It's Marxism, based on the Chinese system. Go look to reports and photos taken from the 1950s and 60's by the few who snuck some. The young were told to basically shun the old to mock people for imperfects or "character flaws" etc. If you're usefulness has been served by the state and it's "leaders", you are on borrowed time.

Some of these nuts truly want a revolution and they are being more accepted and funded by some of the same paymasters. It's quite frightening.

Wish it was like the Manson cult. More like a Medusa, each venemous snake head if you find it spouting a poisonous bite. With Manson, all they had to do was capture the head.

I was thinking the same although from a mind control MKUltra CIA perspective. I really believe Manson was run by the CIA. Who's behind "BLM"? It's not COINcidental.

They are worse than the Mason cult, BLM never promised love LOL. :tongue: :dunno:
Only similar from them.......is that Charles used drugs on his minions..........well....the left love them thar drugs........and their parents were Hippies from the 60s and their LSD..............

The Gene pool died back then.........and this is the result......as the young brain washed left actual brain is in their ass.......

CIA MKUltra "doctor" Louis "Jolly" West had an office in San Francisco that he used to collect intelligence in the then burgeoning hippie culture. West's mentor was high level CIA agent Sidney Gottlieb aka the premier instigator of their MKUltra mind control programs. While it was never proven that Manson himself ran into West, Manson was in SF at that time (1966-67) and some of his girls hung out in this building.

What is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that DA's all over California covered up for Manson and some of the family like Patricia Krenwinkle. Manson traveled all over including Florida while on parole; in direct violation of his parole. Same with Susan Atkins and Leslie Moorehouse. They should have been in prison for parole violations and other crimes (child abuse) in 1969 but they weren't. Also proven by this author is that Bugliosi, Melcher, and numerous other associates lied about a lot of details during the trial. Bugliosi coerced Melcher to lie on the stand about his association with the Manson family.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to defend Manson or any of them; I'm only pointing out stuff that will never see the light of day. This book took the author 20 years to write.

Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0316477540/

Forum List

Back