President Trump approval with Black voters soars up to 24%

Status
Not open for further replies.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Poor libs, if President Trump gets anywhere near 15% of the black vote it will be a nationwide landslide.
I’ve seen other polls that show even more, but 24% would be the death of the Democratic Party.

President Trump’s approval rating among Black voters jumped by 60% during the Republican National Committee even as Democrats and progressives sought to brand the Republican president as racist.

A HarrisX-Hill poll released Friday showed Mr. Trump’s net approval with Black voters from Aug. 22-25, which included the first two days of the RNC, rose to 24%, up from 15% in the pollster’s Aug. 8-11 survey.

Poor libs, if President Trump gets anywhere near 15% of the black vote it will be a nationwide landslide.
I’ve seen other polls that show even more, but 24% would be the death of the Democratic Party.

President Trump’s approval rating among Black voters jumped by 60% during the Republican National Committee even as Democrats and progressives sought to brand the Republican president as racist.

A HarrisX-Hill poll released Friday showed Mr. Trump’s net approval with Black voters from Aug. 22-25, which included the first two days of the RNC, rose to 24%, up from 15% in the pollster’s Aug. 8-11 survey.

tumblr_mv3bmdH75v1r03pmko5_250.gif

Great news! Thanks for the post.

If he wants to win he has to keep being the balanced, Independent/Libertarian drawing president. Neo-Cons are ancient, they won't win an election for another couple of generations. Neo-con Light might have appeal in some areas, but not in a G.E from what I can glean from the last 4-5 years of following your system

He can point to his successes and his desire to help all Americans, he can't fall for any traps that his opponents will try to use against him. The weaknesses that make Biden/Harris so vulnerable, his support of the 94 Crime Bill and Harris as AG in California, can't be the same path he follows in. Even if he would never go that far, the left media will paint it, he can claim so many votes if they can't betray his narrative. Just win on both sides, "protect communities, lives and property while also protecting citizens right to peacefully protest. What we have seen for weeks, has not been peaceful protest"

Last edited:

So what about the fact this same poll shows biden with a 9 point lead on trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back