The birth of Zionist propaganda on film

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the hate that Zionists have for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine, the native people that they dispossessed, is difficult to understand.

Don't let ignorance of history lead you to such slogans and cliches. As we know from the official Ottoman records, the "native people" you screech about were "native" from Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

It's as though you're a wind-up toy that chatters a recorded message.

Turkey transfers Ottoman land records to Palestinian Authority

Then watch the whole documentary, nothing was edited you clown.

The comments say it all

Heres a fact. 16 million Jews.......178 Nobel Prizes.......... 1+ Billion Muslims...2 Nobel prizes.......speaks for itself.

no longer available on PBS.

I wonder if the threat of court action was to blame ?

No, wait. Wait a sec. Don´t you question the way they choose recipients? I mean they even gave the peace prize in advance to an Islamist terrorist who then started to grow terrorist armies that are present today.

I agree, the hate that Zionists have for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine, the native people that they dispossessed, is difficult to understand.

Don't let ignorance of history lead you to such slogans and cliches. As we know from the official Ottoman records, the "native people" you screech about were "native" from Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

The link does not say what you say it says. You post lies constantly.

The link does not say what you say it says. You post lies constantly.
Don't let your insensate Jooooooo hatreds cause you such befuddlement. Raise your hand and ask questions when you need help.

Poor little Hollie, cognizant dissonance is tearing her apart. Get help.

Poor little Hollie, cognizant dissonance is tearing her apart. Get help.
Well, actually, I'm cognizant of your helpless inability to defend your cutting and pasting. Your retreat to your usual tactic of name-calling doesn't give anyone confidence you have even made an argument.

You are becoming agitated, there was nothing frantic associated with the presentation of facts.

On the other hand, your frantic responses, in the inarticulate form of English you use, are telling.

You are becoming agitated, there was nothing frantic associated with the presentation of facts.

On the other hand, your frantic responses, in the inarticulate form of English you use, are telling.
I see you have put on your islamo-dancing shoes. Backstroking is your usual tactic when assembling words into coherent sentences fails.

What a hoot.

Just pointing out the facts. Nothing Islamic about this Christian, by the way. Try to be original, copying other posters is so passe'.

Just pointing out the facts. Nothing Islamic about this Christian, by the way. Try to be original, copying other posters is so passe'.
"Monty facts" tend to be mere cut and paste attempts at your silly internet gee-had. Your inarticulate comments tend to be a lot of stuttering and mumbling that is a waste of bandwidth.

What a hoot.

There are just facts, which I present. They do upset the Zionists, it's understandable.

You mean basic facts from official government archives are Monty-facts? Thanks for the compliments, but you really don't need to compliment me so highly. The facts are available to anyone, they are in simple to access archives, be it the UN, British or various academic archives.

Why would I have Islamo sensibilities? I am a Christian that believes Islam is a one of the worst sects around. You really don't quite get it, do you.

montelatici, et al,

I'm not sure that you would recognize the reality of a political condition even if you were sitting on it.

No Jew hatred at all, just facts. You are the one that uses lies and propaganda to stoke your slobbering hate for the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine.
(COMMENT)

I don't think anyone in Israel or the Western World has any problem with Christians. I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Other than the general statistical probability that some crime is associated with people in a given population density and happen to be christians, there is no conflict I am aware of...

The Christians are a different sub-group than Islamic Radicals. They are not generally associated with Jihadists. While I'm not sure whether whether, in the modern day context, if you could number Christians among the Fedayeen (the religious "willing to sacrifice themselves for God"). I think we go back to the probability ask yourself: how many insurgents, terrorist, suicide bombers, and asymmetric resistance fighters have you heard of in the Middle East that were Christian??? I'm pretty sure that over the last century, there must have been such an example. But I'm reasonably sure that the number is probabilistically insignificant.

I cannot imagine WHY you consistently refer to them. I'm not even sure that in the last year, anyone in the discussion group, besides yourself even mentions them, except in passing. I know of no significant deadly threat by Radical Christians in Israel or any of the immediate adjacent countries.

Even in the US Extremist Christians is fairly uncommon. It is there, but generally we pay it no mind. The last big terrorist attack (that I can think of just now) by extremist Christians ("willing to sacrifice themselves for God") might be the Wisconsin Sikh Temple Massacre in 2012. The we just Islamophobes.

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you believe that the Palestinian Christians that were dispossessed by the Zionist Jews welcomed their dispossession? The Zionists dispossessed Christians as well as Muslims, that's what you ignore. You also ignore the fact that Palestinian Christian Freedom Fighters are jailed along with Muslim Palestinians. And, you obviously don't know who George Habash was.

Palestine through the eyes of the Christian Palestinian freedom Fighter & Hero Chris Bandak - one of the Palestinian releasead p

LIAR

and all you have is a facebook page that has no legal standing

You mean basic facts from official government archives are Monty-facts? Thanks for the compliments, but you really don't need to compliment me so highly. The facts are available to anyone, they are in simple to access archives, be it the UN, British or various academic archives.

Why would I have Islamo sensibilities? I am a Christian that believes Islam is a one of the worst sects around. You really don't quite get it, do you.
You poor angry. wannabe. You're just infuriated that your cut and paste "Monty facts" are ridiculed as pointless and irrelevant.

Your tender islamo-sensibilities are not my issue.

What does criticizing the removal and oppression of native people by other people have to do with a feeling of superiority? People from another continent, supported by the world's leading colonial power went to another place and took over from the native people that had lived there for many generations. That can and should be criticized.
Dude, false premise. Who removed and oppressed native people? You claim it's "the Jews". Why do you focus on them and no other groups? Why not Americans and Native Americans? Why not ISIS and non-fundamentalist Muslims? Why do you hate Jews so much and no one else?

It is all down to his religious training at the hands of nuns and priests that still to this day believe and teach that the Jews killed God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back