The birth of Zionist propaganda on film

Status
Not open for further replies.
The you tube video is a compilation put together by monte himself and is a breach of the rules. He is trying to pass it of as a valid archived film so he can use it constantly to attack the Jews
Thanks for the info. Hard to trust a liar once they've been caught in a lie, isn't it?

Besides, be they haters of Jews, Christians, Muslims or anyone else, I never trust haters. Something is wrong with them in order for them to hate.

The NPR documentary is called Seeds of Conflict, it was produced and directed by a Jew. The clip from the documentary is an example of Zionist propaganda. You brainwashed nitwits just can't take the truth.

"Ben Loeterman is an award-winning writer, director and producer of current affairs and
historical documentaries, often with an emphasis on social justice. After a 12-city
screening tour, his independent film The People v. Leo Frank was broadcast nationally on PBS and received extraordinary reviews from the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post. Before that, his work appeared on the first eighteen seasons of the PBS series FRONTLINE and three seasons of AMERICAN EXPERIENCE (Golden Gate Bridge, Public Enemy #1, Rescue at Sea). In addition, Loeterman produced episodes of the PBS series The War that Made America and The Prize, based on Daniel Yergin’s Pulitzer Prize-winning book about the oil industry; God Fights Back, for the PBS/BBC series People’s Century; and an adventure film in Iryan Jaya for the Discovery Channel. His most recent film, John Portman: A Life in Building, appeared at architecture film festivals in Rotterdam, Tribeca, Toronto and Singapore and on public television.

He founded Ben Loeterman Productions, Inc. (BLPI) in 1996. Loeterman has won national Emmy awards for outstanding achievement in directing and investigative journalism, the Amnesty International’s Media Spotlight Award, and two duPont-Columbia Awards.

About the Filmmaker

The video presented on here was an illegal copy of many video's coupled together to meet with your vile islamocatholic POV. You are in breach of the laws regarding copyright material and you have been reported as such

Then watch the whole documentary, nothing was edited you clown.

The comments say it all

Heres a fact. 16 million Jews.......178 Nobel Prizes.......... 1+ Billion Muslims...2 Nobel prizes.......speaks for itself.

no longer available on PBS.

I wonder if the threat of court action was to blame ?

Indignant? Just pointing out that you are a clown. Scram dummy.

Proof if any was needed that monte knows he is wrong and will face censure in the near future for his actions. He goes into meltdown again when his posts are proven to be LIES

Any comment on your manipulated video that you never sought permission to use then. Isnt this just islamocatholic propaganda that needs to removed and you dragged into court to explain your actions ?
WTF is "islamocatholic"?

Any comment on your manipulated video that you never sought permission to use then. Isnt this just islamocatholic propaganda that needs to removed and you dragged into court to explain your actions ?
WTF is "islamocatholic"?

Monte as he follows two anti semitic ideologies. He proclaims to be a Catholic, yet drfends the genocide of Catholics by hamas and fatah. He claims to be against islam yet will spread LIES and BLOOD LIBELS defending them from attack.

No Jew hatred at all, just facts. You are the one that uses lies and propaganda to stoke your slobbering hate for the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

montelatici, et al,

I'm not sure that you would recognize the reality of a political condition even if you were sitting on it.

No Jew hatred at all, just facts. You are the one that uses lies and propaganda to stoke your slobbering hate for the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine.
(COMMENT)

I don't think anyone in Israel or the Western World has any problem with Christians. I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Other than the general statistical probability that some crime is associated with people in a given population density and happen to be christians, there is no conflict I am aware of...

The Christians are a different sub-group than Islamic Radicals. They are not generally associated with Jihadists. While I'm not sure whether whether, in the modern day context, if you could number Christians among the Fedayeen (the religious "willing to sacrifice themselves for God"). I think we go back to the probability ask yourself: how many insurgents, terrorist, suicide bombers, and asymmetric resistance fighters have you heard of in the Middle East that were Christian??? I'm pretty sure that over the last century, there must have been such an example. But I'm reasonably sure that the number is probabilistically insignificant.

I cannot imagine WHY you consistently refer to them. I'm not even sure that in the last year, anyone in the discussion group, besides yourself even mentions them, except in passing. I know of no significant deadly threat by Radical Christians in Israel or any of the immediate adjacent countries.

Even in the US Extremist Christians is fairly uncommon. It is there, but generally we pay it no mind. The last big terrorist attack (that I can think of just now) by extremist Christians ("willing to sacrifice themselves for God") might be the Wisconsin Sikh Temple Massacre in 2012. The we just Islamophobes.

Most Respectfully,
R

WTF is "islamocatholic"?
Monte as he follows two anti semitic ideologies. He proclaims to be a Catholic, yet drfends the genocide of Catholics by hamas and fatah. He claims to be against islam yet will spread LIES and BLOOD LIBELS defending them from attack.
Thanks. Do you think he's a nutjob, troll, something other than he claims or something else?

How would you know being a failed member of the Church or Moron

montelatici, et al,

I'm not sure that you would recognize the reality of a political condition even if you were sitting on it.

(COMMENT)

I don't think anyone in Israel or the Western World has any problem with Christians. I don't know why you keep bringing that up. Other than the general statistical probability that some crime is associated with people in a given population density and happen to be christians, there is no conflict I am aware of...

The Christians are a different sub-group than Islamic Radicals. They are not generally associated with Jihadists. While I'm not sure whether whether, in the modern day context, if you could number Christians among the Fedayeen (the religious "willing to sacrifice themselves for God"). I think we go back to the probability ask yourself: how many insurgents, terrorist, suicide bombers, and asymmetric resistance fighters have you heard of in the Middle East that were Christian??? I'm pretty sure that over the last century, there must have been such an example. But I'm reasonably sure that the number is probabilistically insignificant.

I cannot imagine WHY you consistently refer to them. I'm not even sure that in the last year, anyone in the discussion group, besides yourself even mentions them, except in passing. I know of no significant deadly threat by Radical Christians in Israel or any of the immediate adjacent countries.

Even in the US Extremist Christians is fairly uncommon. It is there, but generally we pay it no mind. The last big terrorist attack (that I can think of just now) by extremist Christians ("willing to sacrifice themselves for God") might be the Wisconsin Sikh Temple Massacre in 2012. The we just Islamophobes.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is a deflection away from his Jew hatred and anti semitism. He has been shown the evidence of the genocide of Christians by hamas and fatah and blames the Jews for it, based on islamonazi propaganda. Because his church teaches that the evil Jews killed their God he believes that anyone against the Jews is his friend and ally, so he defends and supports islamonazi violence and terrorism.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you believe that the Palestinian Christians that were dispossessed by the Zionist Jews welcomed their dispossession? The Zionists dispossessed Christians as well as Muslims, that's what you ignore. You also ignore the fact that Palestinian Christian Freedom Fighters are jailed along with Muslim Palestinians. And, you obviously don't know who George Habash was.

Palestine through the eyes of the Christian Palestinian freedom Fighter & Hero Chris Bandak - one of the Palestinian releasead p

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you believe that the Palestinian Christians that were dispossessed by the Zionist Jews welcomed their dispossession? The Zionists dispossessed Christians as well as Muslims, that's what you ignore. You also ignore the fact that Palestinian Christian Freedom Fighters are jailed along with Muslim Palestinians. And, you obviously don't know who George Habash was.

Palestine through the eyes of the Christian Palestinian freedom Fighter & Hero Chris Bandak - one of the Palestinian releasead p

It is a shame that the few, remaining Christians in Islamist occupied Gaza'istan and the West Bank will soon be purged from those areas. That is always the fate of non-Islamists in areas controlled by the Peaceful Inner Strugglers.

Palestinian Christians | ICEJ International

Under siege and without protection, the Christian population under Palestinian rule has dwindled with each passing year. In October, 2007, after repeated threats, Rammi Ayyad was brutally murdered outside the only Christian Bookstore in Gaza. In 2008, a bomb was set off at one Christian school in Gaza, while at another, run by the Baptist Church, guards were assaulted and a bus hijacked.

Even though Hamas denies involvement in the attacks and claims that it is attempting to protect the small, ancient Christian community in Gaza, attacks on the 3,000 Christians residing there have increased since the Muslim terror militia came seized power.

LOL It always mystifies me why certain people have to hate others in order to feel better about themselves. What sorry little fuckwads those lost souls must be to hate <insert religion, race, other group here> just to feel important about themselves.

I agree, the hate that Zionists have for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine, the native people that they dispossessed, is difficult to understand.

The NPR documentary is called Seeds of Conflict, it was produced and directed by a Jew. The clip from the documentary is an example of Zionist propaganda. You brainwashed nitwits just can't take the truth....
Obviously it makes you feel better to be superior to Jews and us "brainwashed nitwits just can't take the truth". LOL

What does criticizing the removal and oppression of native people by other people have to do with a feeling of superiority? People from another continent, supported by the world's leading colonial power went to another place and took over from the native people that had lived there for many generations. That can and should be criticized.

What does criticizing the removal and oppression of native people by other people have to do with a feeling of superiority? People from another continent, supported by the world's leading colonial power went to another place and took over from the native people that had lived there for many generations. That can and should be criticized.
Dude, false premise. Who removed and oppressed native people? You claim it's "the Jews". Why do you focus on them and no other groups? Why not Americans and Native Americans? Why not ISIS and non-fundamentalist Muslims? Why do you hate Jews so much and no one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back