The biggest political scandal of our lifetimes

Should the memo be made public so Americans can see how corrupt the Obama Administration was?

• No. Protect Obama at all costs. Keep the great unwashed people in the dark.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create a new Trump scandal to divert attention and protect Obama

• Evil corporate America wants to destroy the environment to kill their customers.

• Yes make the memo public so we can judge for ourselves.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
This four-page memo details how a federal judge was lied to in an application for a warrant that would grant permission to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition.
The Trump campaign was not spied on.

Stop guzzling the piss.

You were there, of course, and made sure they didn't do it.
You are making a classic argument from ignorance.

Nonsense. You claim what you could not possibly know. You spew only what you've been told.
Show me anyone who has read the memo who has said Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

A bunch of drama queen politicians spout off at the mouth and you cum in your pants you are so fucking stupid.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you catch on? Of course the answer is you will never catch on because you are too big of a partisan zealot, nothing matters to you more than your party...just like a good fucking communist that you are.

I would be embarrassed for you, but you are just too stupid to feel any shame.

Of course Comrade. GLORIOUS peoples party is virtuous and can do no wrong.

Facts have no meaning to brainless hacks like you, party is all.

So, you mindless commie fuck, what is it you are so afraid of?

{
Republican lawmakers are calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses after the report was made available to all members of the House.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber.

Several Republicans, unable to say more about the memo, have rallied for its release to the general public, in some cases using a "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on social media.}

Republicans rally for public release of memo on FISA abuses

Release the memo, Comrade.

Too bad irony is lost on people as stupid as you. The guy that puts his party before his country calling someone a communist. There is so much irony and yet you will never know it as you live your life in abject ignorance.

This four-page memo details how a federal judge was lied to in an application for a warrant that would grant permission to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Nonsense. You claim what you could not possibly know. You spew only what you've been told.
Show me anyone who has read the memo who has said Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

That, of course, is not the point.

Stop guzzling the piss.

How is that any different tnat you all fucking Trump zealots cumming in their pants over a memo you have never seen?

Stop guzzling the piss.

How is that any different tnat you all fucking Trump zealots cumming in their pants over a memo you have never seen?

Please post where I have said anything about the memo other than it should be made public.

A review of a classified document outlining an extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday. The revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is ‘explosive,’ stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

Meh ... if history is any guide for the future, the release of the memo will only muddy things up and disappoint people in search of clarity.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

That of course means you can't do it, piss drinker. Because it didn't happen.

A review of a classified document outlining an extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday. The revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is ‘explosive,’ stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

Great, when are the indictments coming?

And you'd think Drudge will be all over such a bombshell. Why nothing on it today?

Pretty sure you know why!

Stop guzzling the piss.

Prove it Lefty.
The burden of proof is on those who are cumming in their shorts over the hoax that Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

I'm still waiting. :lol:

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

That of course means you can't do it, piss drinker. Because it didn't happen.

The density of your parietal is astonishing to behold.

Here is what an argument from ignorance looks like:

TARD: I am have been to Pluto and mated with the gorgeous fish there!

SKEPTIC: I have seen no evidence any of this occurred.

TARD: Prove I didn't!

TARD: Obama spied on Trump!

SKEPTIC: I have seen no evidence of this.

TARD: Prove he didn't!

Stop guzzling the piss.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

LOL, I'd think a self proclaimed genius such as yourself would be content to wait for the memo, especially a good "Conservative" like you.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Please post where I have said anything about the memo other than it should be made public.

you may not have made the statement yourself, but you only call out those on the left making predictions and ignore you fellow zealots on the right, which makes you just as guilty of it as them.

you may not have made the statement yourself, but you only call out those on the left making predictions and ignore you fellow zealots on the right, which makes you just as guilty of it as them.

I have no fellows. I am on MY side.

I am a Kinettacist. We are a rare breed.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Go ahead.

I'll wait here.

LOL, I'd think a self proclaimed genius such as yourself would be content to wait for the memo, especially a good "Conservative" like you.
What a dumbass. Waiting for the memo is precisely my point.

All the tards have already assumed it "proves" the hoax that Obama spied on Trump. They are prematurely ejaculating all over themselves.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Prove it Lefty.
The burden of proof is on those who are cumming in their shorts over the hoax that Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

I'm still waiting. :lol:

Poor gFarce, we're waiting on the memo, aren't you?

I have no fellows. I am on MY side.

I am a Kinettacist. We are a rare breed.

:haha:

Forum List

Back