The biggest political scandal of our lifetimes

Should the memo be made public so Americans can see how corrupt the Obama Administration was?

• No. Protect Obama at all costs. Keep the great unwashed people in the dark.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create a new Trump scandal to divert attention and protect Obama

• Evil corporate America wants to destroy the environment to kill their customers.

• Yes make the memo public so we can judge for ourselves.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
A review of a classified document outlining an extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday. The revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is ‘explosive,’ stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

This four-page memo details how a federal judge was lied to in an application for a warrant that would grant permission to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition.

A review of a classified document outlining an extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday. The revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is ‘explosive,’ stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

This four-page memo details how a federal judge was lied to in an application for a warrant that would grant permission to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition.
Great, when are the indictments coming?

And you'd think Drudge will be all over such a bombshell. Why nothing on it today?

And you'd think Drudge will be all over such a bombshell. Why nothing on it today?
Drudge isn't stupid.
He's waiting to get an authentic copy of the documents. Then he'll post them.
Then the DEMs can kiss 2018/2020 goodbye.
The REPs will get a super majority in the Senate and President Trump will go forward with a national infrastructure program the likes no one has ever seen.
And the DEM party will literally become a footnote in US history. From the ashes may emerge..............nothing!

Some of the most gullible people in the world inhabit this forum.

I truly wonder how people so devoid of basic intelligence manage to exist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Democratic Party's incredible corruption, abuse of power, hate based politics and monopoly of the Press is a direct threat to our democracy.
Democrats are bad for America

???????????????

USA Or KGB? Bombshell Memo Details FISA Abuses So Serious It Could Bring Changes To The FBI/DOJ

Da Comrade;

Only GLORIOUS CNN tells the truthiness of the GLORIOUS peoples party.

{
A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.}

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public

You leftist retard.

The Trump campaign was not spied on.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Da Comrade;

{
A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.}

You leftist retard.

A bunch of drama queen politicians spout off at the mouth and you cum in your pants you are so fucking stupid.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you catch on? Of course the answer is you will never catch on because you are too big of a partisan zealot, nothing matters to you more than your party...just like a good fucking communist that you are.

I would be embarrassed for you, but you are just too stupid to feel any shame.

Stop guzzling the piss.

You were there, of course, and made sure they didn't do it.

Stop guzzling the piss.

Oh look, Guno has come to lie.

{What’s being called the secret “FISA memo” – which has been seen by numerous lawmakers – is supposedly “worse than Watergate,” according to conservative Fox News host Sean Hannity and reveals KGB-like tactics, according to a GOP lawmaker.

The reactions by GOP lawmakers who have seen the four-page document have a lot of people wondering what’s in the memo that some say documents abuses in how the Department of Justice and FBI wielded the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act against Donald Trump campaign officials during the Obama administration.}

FISA Memo Release: ‘Worse Than Watergate’ Memo Timeline | Heavy.com

Yer such a retard hack, Guno.

Da Comrade;

{

You leftist retard.

A bunch of drama queen politicians spout off at the mouth and you cum in your pants you are so fucking stupid.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you catch on? Of course the answer is you will never catch on because you are too big of a partisan zealot, nothing matters to you more than your party...just like a good fucking communist that you are.

What a coincidence, there are so many who are thinking the same thing about you and people like you.

Of course Comrade. GLORIOUS peoples party is virtuous and can do no wrong.

Facts have no meaning to brainless hacks like you, party is all.

So, you mindless commie fuck, what is it you are so afraid of?

{
Republican lawmakers are calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses after the report was made available to all members of the House.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber.

Several Republicans, unable to say more about the memo, have rallied for its release to the general public, in some cases using a "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on social media.}

Republicans rally for public release of memo on FISA abuses

Release the memo, Comrade.

Stop guzzling the piss.

{What’s being called the secret “FISA memo” – which has been seen by numerous lawmakers – is supposedly “worse than Watergate,” according to conservative Fox News host Sean Hannity and reveals KGB-like tactics, according to a GOP lawmaker.

The reactions by GOP lawmakers who have seen the four-page document have a lot of people wondering what’s in the memo that some say documents abuses in how the Department of Justice and FBI wielded the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act against Donald Trump campaign officials during the Obama administration.}

/----/ And yet 100 times more fake outrage from the Leftards over the Trump Russia Collusion nothing burger.

At no point has anyone who has read the memo said Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

This is a fantasy the tards are being led to bleev which no one has actually said occurred.

Stop guzzling the piss.

You were there, of course, and made sure they didn't do it.
You are making a classic argument from ignorance.

Nonsense. You claim what you could not possibly know. You spew only what you've been told.

Stop guzzling the piss.

/----/ And yet 100 times more fake outrage from the Leftards over the Trump Russia Collusion nothing burger.

Which is what this is, a great big nothing burger. You fucking partisan zealots are so gullible.

Forum List

Back