The Big Problem With Hollywood And The Left Is They've Been In The Closet And Now They Want To Come Out

Perhaps it is just semantics , but it is us who are in the closet , imo .
They suffer neurologically and have every reason to think they are in Paradise and out of the broom cupboard

Showing that they are literally disease ridden is one of the biggest challenges facing us .
Finding ways of controlling them then follows and that will only happen when we are brave and united enough to take appropriate action .

Example , forming Hammer Gangs and clubbing them to death . :cool:

Perhaps it is just semantics , but it is us who are in the closet , imo .
They suffer neurologically and have every reason to think they are in Paradise and out of the broom cupboard

Showing that they are literally disease ridden is one of the biggest challenges facing us .
Finding ways of controlling them then follows and that will only happen when we are brave and united enough to take appropriate action .

Example , forming Hammer Gangs and clubbing them to death . :cool:
Note the big threat to Democracy in America isn't China or Russia. It's White Straight Males.
This is brainwashing at it's best.

The "big problem" with "Hollywood" is its isolation from the real world. They think that their viewing audience shares their perspectives and attitudes and for the most part, they are wrong. Or at least they have been until recently. Since the hard Left took over K-12 education, the jury's still out.

A good book that ties a lot of this pedophilia, sexual perversion, sex slavery, etc. together is “Trance Formation of America” by Cathy O'Brien. She was born into sexual abuse, pedophilia, and slavery. Her own father “recruited” her. This book names names both in the political arena and the entertainment sector. It names organizations affiliated with mind control and sex trafficking. Once I started reading it, I could hardly put it down.

Amazon product

The "big problem" with "Hollywood" is its isolation from the real world. They think that their viewing audience shares their perspectives and attitudes and for the most part, they are wrong. Or at least they have been until recently. Since the hard Left took over K-12 education, the jury's still out.
Hollywood.....is not pushing anything. Why forget all the other studios around the world who are making movies and tv shows based on the same issues.

Some of you absolutely HAVE TO bash Hollywood because that has been done since the McCarthy Era, whose purpose was to destroy the ownership of Jews of those studios.

Stop accusing those who do not deserve to be accused.

Try to learn about differences. They DO exist, wether people like yourselves insist in not accepting them.

STOP accusing Hollywood of everything and take responsibility for your prejudices.

She is sick.
Right there with all of the other virtue signaling liberals who pretend that boys interested in putting girl clothes on are transgender.
That is pure stupidity.
It is an act of sexual awareness and exercising early sexual feelings that they don't understand.
It has exactly ZERO to do with gender and everything to do with early sexual thoughts.

Pure madness. And here she is damaging her son, for perhaps life... so she can glow in her narcissism and be a "trans parent".

If Hollywood is the problem why are the majority of pedos straight males and family members of those abused?

The big secret of the dark side of Hollywood and anyone who associates with those people is they're in the closet and they so much want to come out. The reason Hollywood votes for Democrats is because the two have so much in common:

The reason as to why they vote for Dems is the Repubs wan to kill them or show extreme hate towards them.

Yes, men have been sexually brutes for many, many years and women live in fear of men, straight men.
Yah......does horrible straight men.
Course.....if women didn't wear clothing that shows the T&A so much there would be a lot less of that, don't you think?
I'm not excusing it mind you, but if men dressed the way women do all of the time there would be a lot more female predators out there, wouldn't there?
Islam keeps their women locked up, because they know how men are when they're around nice looking women.

Yah......does horrible straight men.
Course.....if women didn't wear clothing that shows the T&A so much there would be a lot less of that, don't you think?
I'm not excusing it mind you, but if men dressed the way women do all of the time there would be a lot more female predators out there, wouldn't there?
Islam keeps their women locked up, because they know how men are when they're around nice looking women.
If, if you could control your little head with yer big head the troubles would subside and the bad reputation of men could improve.

Sorry, but I'm not into that sort of thing.
I just understand why it's happening.
You're living in denial if you say otherwise.
Not really since I can see your sexual frustration represented with anger towards people not sexually oriented like yous.

The big secret of the dark side of Hollywood and anyone who associates with those people is they're in the closet and they so much want to come out. The reason Hollywood votes for Democrats is because the two have so much in common:

joe mccarthy was totally right about hollywood

Forum List

Back