the biden speech we're all waiting for.

We don't have the luxury of waiting to be rid of this psychopathic creature, he needs to go, along with the grotesque cretin it chose as its 2nd, right now, as in immediately!

I am stunned at the total lack of urgency in the nation, he needs to be removed now, we will not survive him even to the midterm, he has alienated all of the nations allies and kissed the assholes of all of its enemies, literally!

When Saudi Arabia dumps the dollar this week, or next, then you folks will come to realize what was at stake, and by then it will be of course far to late to do anything at all.

He needs to be removed immediately, if not he will bring down the entire western world with him into ruin...

Leaving the insane Pelosi in charge.
Joe could ask Kamela to step down, and then put Trump in her place. . . and then step aside. . .

After which, Trump could immediately call for a cease fire, a continental summit in Europe with heads of State, Putin and Zelinsky.

Does anyone doubt they would all drop everything and come running to listen to an expert negotiator, rather than march into world wide economic collapse and Armageddon?

:dunno:

Leaving the insane Pelosi in charge.
Anybody but the two there right this minute, we do not possess the luxury of time, Biden/Harris absolutely must be removed, the damage they are inflicting is fatal, "fucking fatal!"

I am certain John Kerry is largely telling Biden what to do, and that is a catastrophe in and of itself, regardless Biden/Harris must be gotten rid of immediately!

At this point even Harris is a better option. She is utterly incompetent and unworthy but, she would have to rid herself of Biden's handlers. At the very least she would be accountable for her stupidity, unlike Biden. The transition into a new administration would take time, which would mean the government would have fewer opportunities to screw us over.

We don't have the luxury of waiting to be rid of this psychopathic creature, he needs to go, along with the grotesque cretin it chose as its 2nd, right now, as in immediately!

I am stunned at the total lack of urgency in the nation, he needs to be removed now, we will not survive him even to the midterm, he has alienated all of the nations allies and kissed the assholes of all of its enemies, literally!

When Saudi Arabia dumps the dollar this week, or next, then you folks will come to realize what was at stake, and by then it will be of course far to late to do anything at all.

He needs to be removed immediately, if not he will bring down the entire western world with him into ruin...
I agree he needs to go, but pretty much all of Congress does.

They’ve sold this country out for decades, lied to us, and will destroy us. President Trump exposes the Washington Establishment for what they are, a cabal of crooks.

But they stole an election and people were too afraid to reject it. They chose to ignore the obvious and play it safe. Now the economy and country is on the verge of collapse, by design.

70 pct. we're headed in the wrong direction

I doubt seriously that it's going to happen but if it does I hope he waits till just before the Primary Season to do so.

Watching the Democratic party tear itself completely apart trying to find the "Most Woke" candidate they can run will be entertaining as hell should it happen.

If he doesn't "resign for health reasons" just after hitting the 2 year mark enabling Kamal to then possibly serve 10 consecutive years, I expect him to stick it out through the election hoping to win and then do the same in the spring of 27 for the same reasons; assuming we have something resembling the US by then... .

He said both Biden and Harris should be gone, so that leaves Pelosi.
Biden can be impeached, but you would have a hard time doing the same to Harris at the same time. If WE impeach and remove Biden, Harris becomes President. She gets to name her own VP which is confirmed by Congress. Impeach Harris, and I don't know what reason you could use, and that person would be President. That person would select their own VP to be confirmed by Congress. That creates a revolving door at the WH and does not involve anything besides the VP being the first in line for succession.

Biden can be impeached, but you would have a hard time doing the same to Harris at the same time. If WE impeach and remove Biden, Harris becomes President. She gets to name her own VP which is confirmed by Congress. Impeach Harris, and I don't know what reason you could use, and that person would be President. That person would select their own VP to be confirmed by Congress. That creates a revolving door at the WH and does not involve anything besides the VP being the first in line for succession.

Yes, that is how it works.

Why are you arguing when I was responding to another poster who said both Biden and Harris should go and I merely pointed out that that would leave Pelosi in charge.

Read my post again. Pelosi would NOT be left in charge.

Not what I was responding to with the other poster. He wanted Biden and Harris both gone at the same time, thus Pelosi in charge.

And in your scenario, you are assuming that Harris' pick for VPOTUS would get approved in both Houses.

Forum List

Back