The Bible does not condone slavery

wrong-----slaves under Roman and under Greek law had virtually no rights----
killing them was not a crime
" Slaves could become well-off in their own right and employ their own slaves. "
" Some grew rich and influential..."

What was it like to be a slave in Ancient Rome? | Trevor Bloom - Author

Slaves in just about all slave societies COULD DEPENDING ON THEIR OWN TALENTS and the FORCE OF THEIR OWN PERSONALITIES AND ON THE PROCLIVITIES of the people who owned them rise in all kinds of different enterprises. People were not stupid then-----if they had a really talented slave
they wanted to give that person SCOPE.....however---in the roman and greek systems they still have NO LEGAL RIGHTS. What they did was at the discretion of the person who "owned" them. In roman society even after FREED----they were SOCIALLY expected to remain in the service of the person who allowed
them to go FREE. Really rich guys owned whole towns of "freedmen"
I will take you as my bathroom attendant slave.
Can you find a place for Mudda?
I can shoot the video.
You can be in the video. Mudda does Dallas. :banana:

wrong-----slaves under Roman and under Greek law had virtually no rights----
killing them was not a crime
" Slaves could become well-off in their own right and employ their own slaves. "

Slaves in just about all slave societies COULD DEPENDING ON THEIR OWN TALENTS and the FORCE OF THEIR OWN PERSONALITIES AND ON THE PROCLIVITIES of the people who owned them rise in all kinds of different enterprises. People were not stupid then-----if they had a really talented slave
they wanted to give that person SCOPE.....however---in the roman and greek systems they still have NO LEGAL RIGHTS. What they did was at the discretion of the person who "owned" them. In roman society even after FREED----they were SOCIALLY expected to remain in the service of the person who allowed
He can do dog shit patrol with Old Fag and Faggity Pubite

I can shoot the video.
I'll be too busy filming you lick the shit off of kgirl's boots.

I can shoot the video.
No, that's your job. you're the slave, not ding.

I can shoot the video.
That won;t be possible because you will have already picked up the dog shit as her dog shit picker upper slave. :badgrin:

I can shoot the video.
That won;t be possible because you will have already picked up the dog shit as her dog shit picker upper slave. :badgrin:
It must really bother you that you have to pick up your dog's steaming shit with your hand because you seem to think that's the worst thing ever. :biggrin:

I can shoot the video.
It must really bother you that you have to pick up your dog's steaming shit with your hand because you seem to think that's the worst thing ever. :biggrin:
Wow, the way you described that it sounds like you have done that before. :banana:

I can shoot the video.
Mudda can change old fag's diapers.

Mudda

sb2.gif

I can shoot the video.
I forgot that progressives actually enjoy handling feces.

Damn.

The bible does condone slavery, you're all slaves to god. Now pucker up, god's needing another ego boost.

The bible does condone slavery, you're all slaves to god. Now pucker up, god's needing another ego boost.
That's what I live for.
It's sad that some people need to be told how to live their lives and what to think, especially when it's all nonsense. I pity you.
I pity those who say ridiculous things like that.
The dude said he lives to be god's slave. A god that he repeatedly was unable to prove. Sounds lame to me.:cool:

That's what I live for.
It's sad that some people need to be told how to live their lives and what to think, especially when it's all nonsense. I pity you.
The dude said he lives to be god's slave. A god that he repeatedly was unable to prove. Sounds lame to me.:cool:
That's probably because your iq is less than 100.

That's what I live for.
No, it's because your arguments are totally lame.

That's what I live for.
Because you are too stupid to understand them.

Because you are too stupid to understand them.
They aren't backed up by science and you know it. Back up your stuff with proper links to proper science about your point. You seem incapable of that simple task, probably because you've searched and found nothing. That's why you're a clown.

Forum List

Back