The best thing America could ever do...for the left

I really really really want the left coast to become its own nation.

Then all the lefties in the US can move to CA, OR, and WA.

Let them have their lefty paradise.

LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

I really really really want the left coast to become its own nation.

Then all the lefties in the US can move to CA, OR, and WA.

Let them have their lefty paradise.

LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.
You meant to say the left 100 miles of the left coast. Eastern CA, OR, and WA are red and we grow all the food, Dems will be starving within a matter of weeks.

What are you being denied?

What is it you want to do but can’t?
Freedom of movement and association for starters. Freedom to go to a public restaurant in LA or concert and show venues in WA without submitting to experimental therapies. Freedom to travel without wearing a useless mask. Freedom to allow children to be children without draconian lockdown measures and regimentation. Do you want more?

Freedom of movement and association for starters. Freedom to go to a public restaurant in LA or concert and show venues in WA without submitting to experimental therapies. Freedom to travel without wearing a useless mask. Freedom to allow children to be children without draconian lockdown measures and regimentation. Do you want more?
Minor inconveniences. Deal with it.

Please remember that when the Retribution, aka Nuremberg 2, gets started, this board is going to be a rich resource for rounding up those that supported the genocide. My imagination whirrs and my heart soars at the thought!

Your entire post is nonsense.
So, tell me Einstein. What part of my post was nonsense? Are you trying to say that you can go into a restaurant in LA without being vaxxed? Can you go into a performing arts venue in WA without being vaxxed? Are your children allowed to go into class without a mask? Can you fly on an airplane without being masked? Is freedom something that you feel is nonsensical? You don't need to answer, your stance is abundantly clear, comrade moron.

So, tell me Einstein. What part of my post was nonsense? Are you trying to say that you can go into a restaurant in LA without being vaxxed? Can you go into a performing arts venue in WA without being vaxxed? Are your children allowed to go into class without a mask? Can you fly on an airplane without being masked? Is freedom something that you feel is nonsensical? You don't need to answer, your stance is abundantly clear, comrade moron.
Again, more of your minor inconveniences and nuisances.

Get back to me when they’re kicking in your door at 3AM to take you on a death march.

Forum List

Back