The Beast Revelation

Never ceases to amaze me why people waste time reading 3rd party commentaries on Scripture. Wanna understand Scripture try reading it. Don't read someone else's analysis of it, it's not going to be any better than your's.
Jesus' teachers know truths.
The whole reason there are 32,000 different religions claiming to be Christian is because someone tried to find truths for themselves and failed. So now a disunified mass of confusion has popped up( trinity religions)-- their teachings are false.

there is one group that teaches Jesus' truths--once one learns Jesus' truths its easy to see who they are.

While I agree that there is no substitution for Jesus' teachings, there is something to be said about learning from those who have dedicated their lives to studying the Bible in detail. As long as you don't get mired down in doctrine.
There are heavyweights who have done enough homework to be like minded on the weightier issues. They can usually be trusted to stick to Bible knowledge without any denominational pressure.
For instance, I love Joseph Prince. Have no idea what denomination he is but I like that he has already looked up the Greek, the Hebrew, the Aramaic def. of what a scripture says deep down.

I may say, "I love Chuck." but information and understanding stop there.
But, I can tell you in one Greek word how I love Chuck.
Not eros, but philios :smiliehug: . And when you read in the Bible of how much God loves us, the word means beyond comprehension, Agape love.
I like wisdom I don't have to work for! ;)

Last edited:
Seven Mountains and Ten Kings.............

Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to recieve a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name.

Riddle me this.......................

What power on earth has the power over all the people of the earth...................

While small in number, having the power of a multitude of Nations.....................

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
— Revelation 6:1-2˄ NIV

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
— Revelation 6:3-4˄ NIV

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
— Revelation 6:5-6˄ NIV

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8˄ NIV

Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to recieve a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name.

What power on earth has the power over all the people of the earth...................

While small in number, having the power of a multitude of Nations.....................

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns-- 7 heads stand for the 7 world powers of all times--10 horns= 10 kingdoms( a place where kingdoms gather)= the united nations.( The one who was( league of nations) yet is not( did away with after ww2)and yet is( the united nations)

The two horned beast( 2 kingdoms working together) to exercise all authority of the 7 headed beast)= the eagle-lion)( united states and united kingdom)

Cannot buy or sell= sanctions

fire falling from the heavens= bombs)

rev 13)

Gods word states for 1 hour the kingdoms will hand power over to the beast( 7 headed) to wipe Babylon the great( world empire of false religionsssssssssssssssssssssss) off of the earth. And it says--God will put it into their hearts to do this( it cannot be stopped)

Last edited:
Never ceases to amaze me why people waste time reading 3rd party commentaries on Scripture. Wanna understand Scripture try reading it. Don't read someone else's analysis of it, it's not going to be any better than your's.

The whole reason there are 32,000 different religions claiming to be Christian is because someone tried to find truths for themselves and failed. So now a disunified mass of confusion has popped up( trinity religions)-- their teachings are false.

there is one group that teaches Jesus' truths--once one learns Jesus' truths its easy to see who they are.

No, we are all one.

Maybe its time to wake up to reality---- We wont all be one until Gods kingdom is in total control and satan has been destroyed in the lake of fire.

While I agree that there is no substitution for Jesus' teachings, there is something to be said about learning from those who have dedicated their lives to studying the Bible in detail. As long as you don't get mired down in doctrine.
There are heavyweights who have done enough homework to be like minded on the weightier issues. They can usually be trusted to stick to Bible knowledge without any denominational pressure.
For instance, I love Joseph Prince. Have no idea what denomination he is but I like that he has already looked up the Greek, the Hebrew, the Aramaic def. of what a scripture says deep down.

Not eros, but philios :smiliehug: . And when you read in the Bible of how much God loves us, the word means beyond comprehension, Agape love.

Even false teachers can find certain truths. One must be careful because of this-2 Corinthians 11:12-15) -- Gods written word, must always be harmonious with itself and especially with Jesus' truths.

I agree, God loves all greatly--but--He uses his 4 main attributes in every decision--Love, Justice, Power, Wisdom.

I always assumed that the beast was:

R-o-n-a-l-d (six letters)

W-i-l-s-o-n (six letters)

R-e-a-g-a-n (six letters)

and that the image of the beast was modern conservatism.

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns-- 7 heads stand for the 7 world powers of all times--10 horns= 10 kingdoms( a place where kingdoms gather)= the united nations.( The one who was( league of nations) yet is not( did away with after ww2)and yet is( the united nations)

The two horned beast( 2 kingdoms working together) to exercise all authority of the 7 headed beast)= the eagle-lion)( united states and united kingdom)

rev 13)

Gods word states for 1 hour the kingdoms will hand power over to the beast( 7 headed) to wipe Babylon the great( world empire of false religionsssssssssssssssssssssss) off of the earth. And it says--God will put it into their hearts to do this( it cannot be stopped)

Nostradamus

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.

Even false teachers can find certain truths. One must be careful because of this-2 Corinthians 11:12-15) -- Gods written word, must always be harmonious with itself and especially with Jesus' truths.

I agree, God loves all greatly--but--He uses his 4 main attributes in every decision--Love, Justice, Power, Wisdom.

False teachers can absolutely find truths. Satan quoted scripture to none other than Christ. And he quoted it correctly. But Christ trumped every sentence out of Satan's mouth. With scripture.
In studying to show ourselves approved, discernment is the key. If you know your Bible and hear a false statement, it will stick out like a sore thumb. It's how not to fall in the hands of false preachers. Not that a preacher can't make a mistake, but if one tries to convince you to follow His doctrine by using scripture, we are obligated to know scripture well enough as a whole, not to be influenced by a verse or two.

Agit, Why did you think that? Wilbur Wescot Wright = 666 = anti-Christ too?
Biblical knowledge would have prevented you from being fooled.
Did Ronald Regan survive a mortal head or neck wound? Did he unite the world against Israel? What peace treaty was Reagan responsible for involving Israel? Was he chosen to lead the revived Roman Empire? Did Reagan forsake his father's religion?

If 666 is all you know about the anti-Christ why limit your pick to Reagan? Maybe it's Marsha Carole Smythe, or Cosmos Rodger Kramer?

You have to know scripture as a total work. What else does the Bible tell us about the anti-Christ? And then ask, does it all fit together with Reagan? If not, you have to keep looking. Knowledge will make sure you recognize him when you see him.
All of the data, not a piece or two.. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

rev 13)

Nostradamus

Never more horror.

A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

The appeal or problem with Nostradamus is his words are so general that his followers approve anything he says as proof despite his prophecies aren't specific to mean anything.

rev 13)

Nostradamus

Never more horror.

A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

The appeal or problem with Nostradamus is his words are so general that his followers approve anything he says as proof despite his prophecies aren't specific to mean anything.

The Bible is written in riddles as well...............

Many of his predictions are pretty close..........

I believe the One World Gov't, and one world Currency are part of this equation. I'm only speculating here..........LOL

They have Gov'ts and Countries in their back pockets.......They also have control of NATO and the UN...............The UN wears Blue Berets, which is similar to the Nostradamus quote.......Some have said that could be what he was referring to here.

No absolutes, and guesses at the real deal. Based on what was written and what is happening in the world.

False teachers can absolutely find truths. Satan quoted scripture to none other than Christ. And he quoted it correctly. But Christ trumped every sentence out of Satan's mouth. With scripture.
In studying to show ourselves approved, discernment is the key. If you know your Bible and hear a false statement, it will stick out like a sore thumb. It's how not to fall in the hands of false preachers. Not that a preacher can't make a mistake, but if one tries to convince you to follow His doctrine by using scripture, we are obligated to know scripture well enough as a whole, not to be influenced by a verse or two.

Agit, Why did you think that? Wilbur Wescot Wright = 666 = anti-Christ too?
Biblical knowledge would have prevented you from being fooled.
Did Ronald Regan survive a mortal head or neck wound? Did he unite the world against Israel? What peace treaty was Reagan responsible for involving Israel? Was he chosen to lead the revived Roman Empire? Did Reagan forsake his father's religion?

If 666 is all you know about the anti-Christ why limit your pick to Reagan? Maybe it's Marsha Carole Smythe, or Cosmos Rodger Kramer?

You have to know scripture as a total work. What else does the Bible tell us about the anti-Christ? And then ask, does it all fit together with Reagan? If not, you have to keep looking. Knowledge will make sure you recognize him when you see him.
All of the data, not a piece or two.. :eusa_angel:

The #6 was used for this reason---666--3 things in the power positions on earth all with mucho $$$$$--- Governments, false religions, the commercial system--all promising a better, happier life for mankind--- all fall short---- the #7 stands for complete in the number of a man--(6 falls short of 7 means- incomplete in comparison for what Gods kingdom and king will accomplish for mankind. All lose their power positions by the will of Gods kingdom and its king.--they don't want that--thus-antichrist.
The antichrist is not satans child( mortal) -- the 7 headed beast = the united nations)--the two horned beast = the two kingdoms excercising all authority of the 7 headed beast= ( eagle-lion) cannot buy or sell = sanctions. makes fire come down out of the heavens= bombs.( rev 13)

rev 13)

Not being able to buy and sell was about the Jews.. If they didn't worship Caesar once a year and make sacrifice to him, they couldn't get a certification to buy and sell.

The Beast was the Roman emperor and the Whore of Babylon was Jerusalem.

Most of it is in the ancient past. John of Patmos was writing to the seven churches of the time.

I always assumed that the beast was:

R-o-n-a-l-d (six letters)

W-i-l-s-o-n (six letters)

R-e-a-g-a-n (six letters)

and that the image of the beast was modern conservatism.
LOL!

I know he was bad, but not quite THAT bad.

Not quite mind you.

:lol:

The beast is God's plan to teach men who didn't know Him how to build things. So the mark of the beast "666" is a symbolic number of the flesh of man that God uses to build with his human hands and learn how to build the latest technology that God created so that He could use these things as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we're created as His thoughts spoken into vibrations called energy.

God used all His people to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for us.

Does anyone agree with these interpretations?
Sure but I'm posting from a sanatorium...

Ketamine ----I have been told----produces wild hallucinations in children. When I learned this stuff
Ketamine was a popular anesthetic for children------I never saw it used in adults. The kids looked
FASCINATED and HAPPY. People DO use it for FUN---------(<<< not an endorsement)

Forum List

Back