The BBC Reports Warning of Civil War in France

It's a widely known fact that muslims do NOT "assimilate" to whatever country they may migrate to. They are muslim and their law is sharia law, and that will never change with them, ever. They first build up their numbers, they claim islamophobia and that they're victims, then when they have enough numbers of them in one location, they get much bolder, start making demands, insisting they only follow sharia law, and then they get militant, start attacking people who dare come near their area, they rape women, tell the police not to enter their area, and of course start occasionally slaughtering people. The final stage is when they take over. That is their end game. To take over where ever they are, make sharia law the law of the land, and either execute or exile anyone who doesn't become a muslim. Jews, Christians, they'll be murdered on sight.

The world should realize by now after thousands of years dealing with muslims, that you do NOT let them in your nation to stay and set up shop. Their plan was, is and always will be, to TAKE OVER where ever they get a foothold. We are all INFIDELS to the muslims, and they'd just as soon saw our head off with a dull knife or pour gas on us and burn us alive in a cage as look at us. They are a cult of barbarians, and they should be forced to remain in muslim nations, period.

I am sure that a lot of people in Sweden are watching the developments in France.

Hopefully, the Swedish people will wake up and change their government, too.

French military is warning of a future Civil War.......not a fake thing like the democrats bitching about Jan. 6, but a real shooting war....

Are they doing the pushing gheys off buildings and cliffs yet.

I bet they foam at the mouth at the eifel tower.

How about an autonomous sharia law zone

A haji CHAZ / CHOP

There are quite a few areas in France that French police rarely visit because of very real danger of being attacked:

Video is in French but the problem becomes evident 1 minute into the video:

In French but action from the first frame. In quite a few cities in France police are being shot at with exploding fireworks that are used like missiles:

French military is warning of a future Civil War.......not a fake thing like the democrats bitching about Jan. 6, but a real shooting war....

A haji CHAZ / CHOP

There are quite a few areas in France that French police rarely visit because of very real danger of being attacked:

In French but action from the first frame. In quite a few cities in France police are being shot at with exploding fireworks that are used like missiles:

Have the French tried to surrender yet?

A haji CHAZ / CHOP

If there were no camera they need to go Rodney King on the haj

A haji CHAZ / CHOP

Have the French tried to surrender yet?

French soldiers, police and the French public as a whole seem to be fed-up. The French presidential elections are a year away so we'll see.

Worse case scenario, you can travel to France, dress up as Eisenhower and tell them that you've arrived to liberate them. You'll be overwhelmed by the warm embrace of the French women, intoxicated by the free flowing wine and will probably get stomped by the immigrants who now claim France as their own.

I like to mock the French as much as the next guy, but let's not forget that they did us a solid during the War for Independence.

I like to mock the French as much as the next guy, but let's not forget that they did us a solid during the War for Independence.

The French monarch had no love for the American rebellion because of the message it would send to his own people. Louis XVI was in fact executed when the French later revolted.

France's only reason for supporting the Americans was to to disrupt the activities of their eternal enemy the British.

If you want to say something positive about the country you can say that France is a beautiful country that has some nice people.

It's a widely known fact that muslims do NOT "assimilate" to whatever country they may migrate to. They are muslim and their law is sharia law, and that will never change with them, ever. They first build up their numbers, they claim islamophobia and that they're victims, then when they have enough numbers of them in one location, they get much bolder, start making demands, insisting they only follow sharia law, and then they get militant, start attacking people who dare come near their area, they rape women, tell the police not to enter their area, and of course start occasionally slaughtering people. The final stage is when they take over. That is their end game. To take over where ever they are, make sharia law the law of the land, and either execute or exile anyone who doesn't become a muslim. Jews, Christians, they'll be murdered on sight.

The world should realize by now after thousands of years dealing with muslims, that you do NOT let them in your nation to stay and set up shop. Their plan was, is and always will be, to TAKE OVER where ever they get a foothold. We are all INFIDELS to the muslims, and they'd just as soon saw our head off with a dull knife or pour gas on us and burn us alive in a cage as look at us. They are a cult of barbarians, and they should be forced to remain in muslim nations, period.
That’s a pretty big generalization. Do Mexicans assimilate to your liking? My grandparents lived in a polish community with polish friends and went to a polish church until they died a few years ago.

I work with Muslims. They work like any other group of people. Pretty indistinguishable honestly. My neighbors a dozen years ago was Muslim. They made unique food that my wife loved and spoke with an accent. Whoa. Scary. They also celebrated Christmas for the tradition of gift giving and decorating.

That’s a pretty big generalization. Do Mexicans assimilate to your liking? My grandparents lived in a polish community with polish friends and went to a polish church until they died a few years ago.

I work with Muslims. They work like any other group of people. Pretty indistinguishable honestly. My neighbors a dozen years ago was Muslim. They made unique food that my wife loved and spoke with an accent. Whoa. Scary. They also celebrated Christmas for the tradition of gift giving and decorating.

Your description has nothing to do with what is happening in France. It would be great if integration into the culture was taking place wherein at the very least an an appreciation for the host country was offered but that is not the case.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back