The BBC Reports Warning of Civil War in France

Actually the French were asked if they would support the military in a conflict in France:
Yes i know. An easy thing to support from an easy chair. And lets be clear... "Military conflict"., in this case, means 9verthroing the French government and killing French citizens.

So lets see the poll results when we ask them if they would support the military rounding up and killing their own neighbors and overthrowing democracy. I think the poll results might be different, with a little clarity in the questions.
I hope the whole GD country explodes in terrifying violence.....Who cares about that liberal pussy country

For a "liberal pussy country" they must really be fed up if so many French claim to support a civil war.

Actually the French were asked if they would support the military in a conflict in France:
Yes i know. An easy thing to support from an easy chair. And lets be clear... "Military conflict"., in this case, means 9verthroing the French government and killing French citizens.

So lets see the poll results when we ask them if they would support the military rounding up and killing their own neighbors and overthrowing democracy. I think the poll results might be different, with a little clarity in the questions.
I hope the whole GD country explodes in terrifying violence.....Who cares about that liberal pussy country

For a "liberal pussy country" they must really be fed up if so many French claim to support a civil war.

Anyone who smothers fries in mayo ain't right.

That is a Belgian habit.

This is the rise of right wing fascism against democracy that is happening all over the world right now. We have been warned. Our new President has brought this front and center. I invite everyone to think more than 5 seconds into the future and consider if they want to live in a world where the militaries overthrow democracy whenever it pleases them. Try to take into account that the ideas over which this is done may be a bunch of stuff you don't believe in or want. Try to imagine being on the short end of that stick.
What a vapid, moronic, ignorant observation, absolutely VACANT of the reality of what is happening in France. Please bend over, grab your ears, give a quick jerk, and see if you can PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, then educate yourself.

Have you heard that the mayonnaise with fries eating Walloons may have to divide Belgium into two different countries? It could be because the Flemish don't care for the mayo and fries combo either.

France could be on the brink of civil war as warnings are delivered by French soldiers to the French government:

"A new open letter has been published in France warning of the threat of civil war and claiming to have more than 130,000 signatures from the public."

Ah yes, fascist threats from right wingers. Same old chestnut for the last 100 years. *yawn*

If you look at post #4 you will see this: "58 percent of the French public support the letter"

So what? That doesn't mean they will peel their asses off the couch and join a civil war or even support one. This percentage is not a surprise. This right wing fascism always comes cloaked in populism. This "58%" is just the percentage that will toss off a silly idea for shiggles and attention and then go back to doing what they do every day, not the percentage that would join or support a civil war or any violence at all. Start a new poll, asking if they will happily bash in their next door neighbor's skull over these ideas. Report back with the results.
Actually it's the best way to overthrow a government
Military and civilians come together and viola! The 6th republic is born

Is everything right wing fascism to you morons ? Oh yeah it is lol

France could be on the brink of civil war as warnings are delivered by French soldiers to the French government:

"A new open letter has been published in France warning of the threat of civil war and claiming to have more than 130,000 signatures from the public."

That's what happens when Western countries turn into pu$$ies and let pushy, arrogant, ignorant, medieval, barbaric Islamic scum immigrate in huge numbers.

Time for France to conjure-up another Edict of Expulsion... it's been a few centuries since they indulged themselves in that kind of clean healthy fun.

That's what happens when Western countries turn into pu$$ies and let pushy, arrogant, ignorant, medieval, barbaric Islamic scum immigrate in huge numbers.

Time for France to conjure-up another Edict of Expulsion... it's been a few centuries since they indulged themselves in that kind of clean healthy fun.

This really underscores the problem countries face with new immigrants that are unwilling to assimilate and integrate into the fabric of their host society.

C'mon folks. You know I was just trying to rile up libturds for their sins against mankind

This really underscores the problem countries face with new immigrants that are unwilling to assimilate and integrate into the fabric of their host society.

Democrat activist Linda Sarsour to Muslim Americans: Our Priority Is Not To Assimilate; It Is To Our People And Allah​

Stupid people have been hoodwinked by the incessant propaganda of identity politics into seeing this as an issue of race or ethnicity. It isn't. It is an issue of ideology, namely that of an aggressively supremacist ideology growing in power and taking aim at every culture it invades.

Islam is an ideological virus that seeks to replicate itself until nothing else remains. France can fight it now, or wait until it is stonger.

The U.S. began restricting immigration only after some three to four decades of mass immigration in 1920. It took until WW II and after for any assimilation had a effect, the forced assimilation of military service and factory workers. Ford and other auto makers were still having to teach many of their workers English in the 1930's and 1940's.

European countries do not assimilate immigrants the way the US does.

Last edited:
The U.S. began restricting immigration only after some three to four decades of mass immigration in 1920. It took until WW II and after for any assimilation had a effect, the forced assimilation of military service and factory workers. Ford and other auto makers were still having to teach many of their workers English in the 1930's and 1940's.

I think your point about assimilation through the military and shared sacrifice was a huge benefit to creating a perception that immigrants had contributed to the US and in bonding the immigrants to the country. It still happens today but on a much smaller scale.

Forum List

Back