To avoid election fraud like we have in the U.S....Britain is going to institute Voter ID for voting....

Even our resident liberals KNOW deep down that it is asinine not to require ID to vote, it just so happens to help their cause so they don’t care. Their programming requires they ignore the obvious and to go to the trusty fallback plan and deem it racist. Much like the “rich need to pay their fair share” completely false narrative, It is a simple yet effective strategy, particularly on gullible, ignorant, brainwashed people.

Yep.....The British saw the last election and realized that stealing an election becomes much easier if you don't have voter ID.......

Was there Election Fraud in the US in the last election, to such a substantive extent that it would have changed the outcome?

Perhaps you needed better candidates, more sanity, fewer bumper-sticker slogans, and fewer KKK and Neo-Nazi types circling the drain near your Orange Kool-Aid pitcher?

Oh... by the way... next time, choose 60+ Democratic judges rather than Republican ones to bring your evidence to... :laugh:

Yep.....The British saw the last election and realized that stealing an election becomes much easier if you don't have voter ID.......

Does the UK have a history of Jim Crow and voter suppression?

What does that have to do with anything? That is like saying since the US (and MANY other countries) had slavery at one time we can no longer have any group whose forefathers were subjected to it doing any manual labor because it has some semblance of slavery. Voter ID helps to prevent fraud. The vast majority of things of any significance in this country require an ID. Voting is significant. I can promise you that the porch sitters that vote for your party have ID, othewise, they would be getting all the “free” stuff you promise to them. ID is required for public assistance.

Even our resident liberals KNOW deep down that it is asinine not to require ID to vote, it just so happens to help their cause so they don’t care. Their programming requires they ignore the obvious and to go to the trusty fallback plan and deem it racist. Much like the “rich need to pay their fair share” completely false narrative, It is a simple yet effective strategy, particularly on gullible, ignorant, brainwashed people.

Last time I voted, I didn't need to show ID. I just told them my name, they confirmed my address and it was fine.

Funny, all the places that want voter ID now are the same ones that wanted literacy tests and poll taxes 50 years ago.

What does that have to do with anything? That is like saying since the US (and MANY other countries) had slavery at one time we can no longer have any group whose forefathers were subjected to it doing any manual labor because it has some semblance of slavery. Voter ID helps to prevent fraud. The vast majority of things of any significance in this country require an ID. Voting is significant. I can promise you that the porch sitters that vote for your party have ID, othewise, they would be getting all the “free” stuff you promise to them. ID is required for public assistance.

The problem is, "voter id" is just a pretext. It pretty much gets followed up with, "I don't think that's a legit ID" when it's a group you don't like voting.

Just like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests were selectively enforced.

What states don't require an ID to vote? I know here in Maine we do not, but we really don't need one way up here...

How does presenting a govt issued photo id at the polling place stop any voter fraud?

What's the purpose?

Please explain what fraud a govt photo id of people already vetted and registered to vote stops?

What states don't require an ID to vote? I know here in Maine we do not, but we really don't need one way up here...

How does presenting a govt issued photo id at the polling place stop any voter fraud?

What's the purpose?

Please explain what fraud a govt photo id of people already vetted and registered to vote stops?
A voter ID can prevent someone from voting multiple times since the voter rolls can then be verified and bogus IDs removed from the rolls.

Ever hear of the old Cook County mantra "vote early - vote often"?

We don't have election.fraud.

Claiming there isn't election fraud is essentially stating our election system is perfect. Think about that for a minute.

PERFECT.

Is it?

Or are we willfully denying its flaws so one can instill the false idea that the President was elected in good faith by a well-meaning electorate?

Even Mexico requires ID to vote. It is an easy step towards reducing the risk and vulnerabilities of voter fraud. I live in one of the most liberal counties in the US and I present my ID when I vote and it makes the election officials upset and nervous.

France has a very diverse population with significant minorities. To vote, one must present one's i.d. No one has a problem with this.

France has a very diverse population with significant minorities. To vote, one must present one's i.d. No one has a problem with this.
Look what countries ban mail-in voting because of fraud concerns

'If concern about vote fraud with mail-in ballots is delusional, it is a delusion shared by most of the world'​

What's the purpose?

A voter ID can prevent someone from voting multiple times since the voter rolls can then be verified and bogus IDs removed from the rolls.

Ever hear of the old Cook County mantra "vote early - vote often"?
You can't vote multiple times in person.

You can only vote in the precinct you are registered in, when you vote, your name is marked as voted.

If you had already sent in an absentee ballot, then your name is marked as voted in your precinct voter roll, and you will not be able to vote in person.

There have been CHECKS in place, in election law, for decades that prevents double voting....kyzr!!

Even if you show up in a precinct that is not yours, they will give you a provisional ballot, which they will check to see if you voted in person or absentee already, before counting the provisional ballot.

I was thinking who really is prevented from voting if ID is required ( BTW I had to show ID to get my vaccinne) At first it seemed like no one. But them it hit me felons, possibly 17 year olds and those who wish to vote twice.

Last time I voted, I didn't need to show ID. I just told them my name, they confirmed my address and it was fine.

Funny, all the places that want voter ID now are the same ones that wanted literacy tests and poll taxes 50 years ago.

No, they're not. Are you familiar with doing a web search?

Specify with examples and evidences of election fraud in the US.

There is not one serious case with evidence.

Forum List

Back