Zone1 the battle of Jericho

You are right I do not read it. But I liked to know whether this is a serios source because I never heard this. You did by the way also not read it, isn't it? The authors are Israel Finkelstein and Neil A. Silberman.
I read it several years ago. I'll never understand why people post citations that they've never read.

surada

With what for heavens sake do you disagree? I asked you something: What do you call "morality tell" in this context? Do you think the belief in atheism is a superior form of religion so atheists are anyway always only right because they say nothing what someone is able to criticize - while indeed their way leads over decades (or even hundreds) of millions of corpses of murdered human beings?

Last edited:
Archaeology says it did.
'Everyone agrees that Canaanite Jericho was destroyed in a violent, fiery manner. Not everyone agrees on the date that this happened."

Now you will say "But we must not allow literary evidence" --- and then you lose your credibility

Virtually the entire Old Testament never happened. No Garden of Eden. No Abraham wandering around. No Hebrew slaves in Egypt. No exodus from Egypt. Balam's ass, if they even existed, didn't talk. No First Temple. No Battle of Jericho. No conquest of Canaan. No magic oil lamp. No Jewish soap. No Jewish lampshades. No 6 million. No burned babies on Oct. 7. Even their pogroms were nothing special. Look what Catholics, Protestant, and Orthodox did to each other.

Archaeology says it did.
'Everyone agrees that Canaanite Jericho was destroyed in a violent, fiery manner. Not everyone agrees on the date that this happened."

Now you will say "But we must not allow literary evidence" --- and then you lose your credibility

Archaeology says Jericho fell down 9 times because of earthquakes.

Forum List

Back