The balance is changing.

The tRumplings here seem to be on a recruitment drive.

The place is becoming a Right Wing Nut Job echo chamber. Every other thread seems to be tRumplings stroking each other. It's pretty disgusting.

I see why some of our long term voices of reason are abandoning ship.

Now one tRumpkin posts a lie and seven others chime in and swear to it. Honesty and integrity be damned.

Ok, since I know none of you conservitards can make an intelligent response go ahead and start the name-calling.

If you're lucky I'll even read it.

Agreed. I've noticed that USMB is becoming just a sounding board for right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorists. I don't believe much of what is written here. It's a shame that the right-wingers/"conservatives" really don't have anyone capable of articulating their ideas and policy proposals in an intelligent and organized manner. All they do is call people names, parrot wild theories about Constitutional law, and flip around terms and phrases that they obviously don't know the meaning of.
.....says the very childish poster whose every other post does nothing other than cry about the "orange whore"

Which applies to only one person in public life, a person whose words and actions deserve the most disgusting nickname anyone can think of to give him.
What I am talking about are the posters on USMB who let out a string of insults at every poster who does not agree with them. Moron, marxist, commie, bitch, etc. all the time.

When are right-wingers/"conservatives" going to get knowledgeable and articulate spokespeople?

you are missing 50% of the filth----including your own

I'm not sure vociferous defensiveness is the same as a planned recruitment drive. Seems to me to be more a result of actual events having removed/invalidated everything else in the debate armoury leaving only reflex regurgitation of the IMPOTUS's tweets.

Sad.

The place is becoming a Right Wing Nut Job echo chamber. Every other thread seems to be tRumplings stroking each other. It's pretty disgusting.

Now one tRumpkin posts a lie and seven others chime in and swear to it. Honesty and integrity be damned.

Ok, since I know none of you conservitards can make an intelligent response go ahead and start the name-calling.

Agreed. I've noticed that USMB is becoming just a sounding board for right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorists. I don't believe much of what is written here. It's a shame that the right-wingers/"conservatives" really don't have anyone capable of articulating their ideas and policy proposals in an intelligent and organized manner. All they do is call people names, parrot wild theories about Constitutional law, and flip around terms and phrases that they obviously don't know the meaning of.
.....says the very childish poster whose every other post does nothing other than cry about the "orange whore"

Which applies to only one person in public life, a person whose words and actions deserve the most disgusting nickname anyone can think of to give him.
What I am talking about are the posters on USMB who let out a string of insults at every poster who does not agree with them. Moron, marxist, commie, bitch, etc. all the time.

When are right-wingers/"conservatives" going to get knowledgeable and articulate spokespeople?

Who? The trash seems to be the right-wingers. The rest of us are no trump, or pigpence, or frankie graham, or devoss, or moore. The right-wingers have no rational spokespeople. They don't seem to have any rational people at all.

I'm not sure vociferous defensiveness is the same as a planned recruitment drive. Seems to me to be more a result of actual events having removed/invalidated everything else in the debate armoury leaving only reflex regurgitation of the IMPOTUS's tweets.

Sad.
Watch the introduction forum. Lotsa new tRump sucking assholes signing up.

Is really amusing to watch the uneducated posters with the very lowest IQs in action. They have no understanding of the world whatsoever as they only know what team they are on while tossing around terms like tRump and Orange Whore to mark their territory.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black as these special needs posters are calling OTHER people the stupid ones.

That nickname has been the most disrespectful thing I can think of to express my loathing of one public figure whose behavior, actions, and dedication to destroying the United States of America. I am referring to the constant name-calling on USMB that appears on so-called "replies" to posters. It is a pity that the right-wingers/"conservatives" do not have any rationale and articulate people to convey their ideas.
Vapid Commie Douchelord isn't articulate enough for you?

Sad.

Who? The trash seems to be the right-wingers. The rest of us are no trump, or pigpence, or frankie graham, or devoss, or moore. The right-wingers have no rational spokespeople. They don't seem to have any rational people at all.
Where are they gonna find knowledgeable and articulate people with absolutely no scruples?
ATTN: Re: Crying and whiny leftist shills
2 Conservative boards are just about gone. One is already gone and the other is going down in flames. That's why you see the uptick in posters here in addition to the election year shill normal influx.

It waxes and wanes. Give it another decade and you'll see it shift a few times more.

Forum List

Back