The balance is changing.

The tRumplings here seem to be on a recruitment drive.

The place is becoming a Right Wing Nut Job echo chamber. Every other thread seems to be tRumplings stroking each other. It's pretty disgusting.

I see why some of our long term voices of reason are abandoning ship.

Now one tRumpkin posts a lie and seven others chime in and swear to it. Honesty and integrity be damned.

Ok, since I know none of you conservitards can make an intelligent response go ahead and start the name-calling.

If you're lucky I'll even read it.

Agreed. I've noticed that USMB is becoming just a sounding board for right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorists. I don't believe much of what is written here. It's a shame that the right-wingers/"conservatives" really don't have anyone capable of articulating their ideas and policy proposals in an intelligent and organized manner. All they do is call people names, parrot wild theories about Constitutional law, and flip around terms and phrases that they obviously don't know the meaning of.
I would say if true, that they learned from Progs.

The place is becoming a Right Wing Nut Job echo chamber. Every other thread seems to be tRumplings stroking each other. It's pretty disgusting.

Now one tRumpkin posts a lie and seven others chime in and swear to it. Honesty and integrity be damned.

Ok, since I know none of you conservitards can make an intelligent response go ahead and start the name-calling.

There is no "balance". We have more supporters, more money, and far more accomplishments than you leftists and your feckless "leaders." If nothing else, the month-long temper tantrum you children threw in the streets is going to cost you the election.

Enjoy the next four years of Trump.
Lol, way to misinterpret the op.

We just had a libtard thread over the weekend saying us Trump fans are all gone....because we are somehow ashamed....now we get this?....
We don't lie....if you think we do site it....don't just toss out baseless accusations.....
Dunno how they could have missed you. You guys are usually really loud and obnoxious.

Agreed. I've noticed that USMB is becoming just a sounding board for right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorists. I don't believe much of what is written here. It's a shame that the right-wingers/"conservatives" really don't have anyone capable of articulating their ideas and policy proposals in an intelligent and organized manner. All they do is call people names, parrot wild theories about Constitutional law, and flip around terms and phrases that they obviously don't know the meaning of.
.....says the very childish poster whose every other post does nothing other than cry about the "orange whore"
I've never types the phrase "orange whore" until now.

There is no "balance". We have more supporters, more money, and far more accomplishments than you leftists and your feckless "leaders." If nothing else, the month-long temper tantrum you children threw in the streets is going to cost you the election.

Quit dicking around on the computer. You're going to be late for your free helicopter ride.

Quit dicking around on the computer. You're going to be late for your free helicopter ride.
Death threats?

How tRumpish of you.

Death threats?

How tRumpish of you.

Do I own a helicopter, dickhead?

Death threats?

How tRumpish of you.

I dunno. All you tRumplings claim to be wealthy.

Death threats?

How tRumpish of you.

I dunno. All you tRumplings claim to be wealthy.

Ok, I'll spin up the rotors on the Huey on the back 40.

Meet you at 8, don't be late.

One of your better hissy fits darling.

Need a tissue?

.....says the very childish poster whose every other post does nothing other than cry about the "orange whore"
I've never types the phrase "orange whore" until now.
You must have recognized yourself as a very childish poster, but I was referring to Lysistrata.

You need to keep in mind that you are not the only childish poster here. In fact, childish posters abound.

Sort of stuck on yourself aren't you? Counting on us to be "lucky" for you to read our posts? I doubt you CAN read all that well, anyway.

Which applies to only one person in public life, a person whose words and actions deserve the most disgusting nickname anyone can think of to give him.
What I am talking about are the posters on USMB who let out a string of insults at every poster who does not agree with them. Moron, marxist, commie, bitch, etc. all the time.

When are right-wingers/"conservatives" going to get knowledgeable and articulate spokespeople?

Another loon claiming a right wing site.

Even if true...So what?
USMB is a private company just like Facebook, Twitter and the many left wing sites that ban conservatives.
Yeah, but it's pretty fair for everybody. I wouldn't like a rightwing echo chamber. Matter of fact I was at one before I came here..Trinnity's.
For someone trying to not be Falena, she's a lot like Falena, derp!
1aperfectderp.gif

Which applies to only one person in public life, a person whose words and actions deserve the most disgusting nickname anyone can think of to give him.
What I am talking about are the posters on USMB who let out a string of insults at every poster who does not agree with them. Moron, marxist, commie, bitch, etc. all the time.

When are right-wingers/"conservatives" going to get knowledgeable and articulate spokespeople?
What one person may that be, TDS-addled one?
1atrump-point.jpg

That nickname has been the most disrespectful thing I can think of to express my loathing of one public figure whose behavior, actions, and dedication to destroying the United States of America. I am referring to the constant name-calling on USMB that appears on so-called "replies" to posters. It is a pity that the right-wingers/"conservatives" do not have any rationale and articulate people to convey their ideas.

Forum List

Back