The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dumb conservatives being berated by their own team always makes me
smile.jpg
yeah, too bad so few liberals are willing to take on the dumb in their ranks

:eusa_whistle:

Stupidity is what you are doing I have made my point clear on my first post. Stupidity is what you do best.
The republicans have been sent to D.C. to repeal the bullshit the democrats have passed. Are you able to keep up stupid fuck? if they can not do this they must defund everything, until they get control of the senate and the white house. Are you still with stupid fuck?

I agree. You have made your stupidity well known with your first post here on this board.

Stupid is denying that the Republicans haven’t been sent to D.C. to repeal all the bullshit passed by the democrats. Are you denying that they have not been sent to repeal all the bull shit the democrats have passed?

They're not even likely to defund anything, at least not that which con dumbasses like yourself most want defunded.

:D

They have been sent to Washington DC to represent a Republican agenda, not a Tea Party agenda.

But hopefully there's enough of the Tea Party agenda to pull them towards where they need to be: Smaller government. Less intrusion.

But I think I may be wishing too much. Too many of their big government agenda's coincide too much.
the way i see it, the only real difference is in what part of government gets made bigger

;)
YMMV

Take you elitist bullshit else where

Typical. Intelligence is considered "elitist".

You are an embarrassment to conservatives.

What the fuck is your problem bitch? I am an embarrassment? You are no conservative so what ever floats you shit boat. I guess you will say Reagan wasn't a conservative either.
wow, how soon you forget
Reagan was able to reach compromise with Tip O'Neil
what you are advocating is not Reaganesque

They have been sent to Washington DC to represent a Republican agenda, not a Tea Party agenda.

But hopefully there's enough of the Tea Party agenda to pull them towards where they need to be: Smaller government. Less intrusion.

But I think I may be wishing too much. Too many of their big government agenda's coincide too much.
the way i see it, the only real difference is in what part of government gets made bigger

;)
YMMV

Thats why I said the last part.

The Tea Partiers are for the most part just social conservatives in a new robe.

Social conservatives tend to just be big government.

Too bad to. 'Cause the Tea Party concept started off as a good one.

What the fuck is your problem bitch? I am an embarrassment? You are no conservative so what ever floats you shit boat. I guess you will say Reagan wasn't a conservative either.

You. Yes. I am. No I won't.

I really don't give a shit what you or any other cock sucker here thinks of me. I will stand my ground. If you were a conservative you would not be so supportive of obamacare so go suck obamas dick

wow, how soon you forget

:thup:

They seem to think that all Reagan did was say "fuck you" while he strode across the continent waving his hand and twinkling his nose and things happened.

You. Yes. I am. No I won't.

I really don't give a shit what you or any other cock sucker here thinks of me. I will stand my ground. If you were a conservative you would not be so supportive of obamacare so go suck obamas dick

Where did I say I was supportive of Obamacare?

Care to display your idiocy further?

wow, how soon you forget

How did Reagan compromise when the democrats controlled the house? and congress from 1987 to 1989

But anyway I doubt he would compromise with the democrats of today.

I agree. You have made your stupidity well known with your first post here on this board.

Stupid is denying that the Republicans haven’t been sent to D.C. to repeal all the bullshit passed by the democrats. Are you denying that they have not been sent to repeal all the bull shit the democrats have passed?

They're not even likely to defund anything, at least not that which con dumbasses like yourself most want defunded.

:D

libtard you are in no position to make any demands you are to take a seat in the back and shut up.

wow, how soon you forget

How did Reagan compromise when the democrats controlled the house? and congress from 1987 to 1989

But anyway I doubt he would compromise with the democrats of today.
if there had been no compromise, NOTHING would have been done
the dems had full control of the House his entire time in office, jan 1981 to jan 1989

Where did I say I was supportive of Obamacare?

Care to display your idiocy further?

OH so you're one of the fence sitters that oppose things. I get it now.

Where did I say I was a fence sitter?

The answer to my second question in my previous post is an obvious resounding "yes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back