The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama slams bigrebnc1775, suggesting that he may be crazy.

Why not, guys? It is no more true than what bigreb is insisting.

Horse shit he's about as much of a coinservative as jake starkey is.

You have no idea what true conservatism is.

You think conservatism is simply "TEH DEMORATS TEH BAD!!"

You are an idiot.

It's not you.

Conservatism is not mutually exclusive with intelligence and compromise. True, the you's of the conservative movement have become more visible in recent years, but nonetheless, one need not be a paranoid wackaloon to be considered "Conservative."

You have no idea what true conservatism is.

You think conservatism is simply "TEH DEMORATS TEH BAD!!"

You are an idiot.

It's not you.

Conservatism is not mutually exclusive with intelligence and compromise. True, the you's of the conservative movement have become more visible in recent years, but nonetheless, one need not be a paranoid wackaloon to be considered "Conservative."

Take you elitist bullshit else where

Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

As has been the case since the health care debate first began to heat up in September 2009, there is a large divide between the Political Class and Mainstream voters. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Mainstream voters favor repeal of the health care law, while 76% of the Political Class are opposed.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

bump

The very first sentence of your own link:

Just before midterm congressional elections in which the new national health care law has been a major issue, 58% of Likely U.S. Voters favor repeal of the measure, including 45% who Strongly Favor it.

I think that Rasmussen is using the term "mainstream voters" in lieu of the term "swing voters". Otherwise the first paragraph in the report gives lie to the one you quoted, and the one you quoted gives lie to the first one.

Not that I expect you to understand this. But at least those watching at home will get it.

You are very confused as to what my position is.

Not surprising though.

Then you are way more confused on my position.

No, I believe you have made your stupidity well known. No worries there.

Stupidity is what you are doing I have made my point clear on my first post. Stupidity is what you do best.
The republicans have been sent to D.C. to repeal the bullshit the democrats have passed. Are you able to keep up stupid fuck? if they can not do this they must defund everything, until they get control of the senate and the white house. Are you still with stupid fuck?

Last edited:
Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

As has been the case since the health care debate first began to heat up in September 2009, there is a large divide between the Political Class and Mainstream voters. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Mainstream voters favor repeal of the health care law, while 76% of the Political Class are opposed.

bump
that link doesnt actually support your claim

Then you are way more confused on my position.

Stupidity is what you are doing I have made my point clear on my first post. Stupidity is what you do best.
The republicans have been sent to D.C. to repeal the bullshit the democrats have passed. Are you able to keep up stupid fuck? if they can not do this they must defund everything, until they get control of the senate and the white house. Are you still with stupid fuck?

I agree. You have made your stupidity well known with your first post here on this board.

bump
that link doesnt actually support your claim

What was it I cut and pasted from the link I posted?

Several months ago, board members had to explain to bigrebnc how to understand then interpret charts and graphs. He has trouble with parts and is much more comfortable of the "whole" expressed in his silly statements here.

Really dumb conservatives being berated by their own team always makes me
smile.jpg

I agree. You have made your stupidity well known with your first post here on this board.

Stupid is denying that the Republicans haven’t been sent to D.C. to repeal all the bullshit passed by the democrats. Are you denying that they have not been sent to repeal all the bull shit the democrats have passed?

They have been sent to Washington DC to represent a Republican agenda, not a Tea Party agenda.

Stupid is denying that the Republicans haven’t been sent to D.C. to repeal all the bullshit passed by the democrats. Are you denying that they have not been sent to repeal all the bull shit the democrats have passed?

All of it? No, I'm sure that a few things went through that they're OK with. The major ones? Yeah, I think that is what happened.

Problem is, you think saying "fuck you" and waving a wand will magically get these policies reversed. It won't.

Take you elitist bullshit else where

Typical. Intelligence is considered "elitist".

You are an embarrassment to conservatives.

What the fuck is your problem bitch? I am an embarrassment? You are no conservative so what ever floats you shit boat. I guess you will say Reagan wasn't a conservative either.

They have been sent to Washington DC to represent a Republican agenda, not a Tea Party agenda.

But hopefully there's enough of the Tea Party agenda to pull them towards where they need to be: Smaller government. Less intrusion.

But I think I may be wishing too much. Too many of their big government agenda's coincide too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back