The Anti-White Party

Unless the threat is real. Then the conservatives survive and evolve and the liberals die.

Like you. You are a vicious, violent thug, who supports the idea of random violence against whites for no reason.

Only a fool would want to help you, instead of fear you.
Thats your genetic fear response talking. It lowers your ability to think rationally which is a documented fact. You wont survive without thinking. You will go the way of the Neanderthals. You need to train yourself. :rolleyes:

No, being afraid of a man that thinks random violence against whites for no reason, is a good idea,

is thinking, "rationally".

Not being afraid of a real danger, is irrational.

You of course, being the violent thug, like for whites to be liberal, and to just ignore the real danger that you represent.
Youre afraid of Black people. I understand little one. :itsok:

Jesse%20Jackson%20fear-S.jpg
Funny how whites try forgetting themselves.

lynching-1.png
Standard procedure for liberals and all supporters of Black Privilege, to dredge up old film footage and pictures from many years ago, to try to ressurect feelings of black victimhood of the distant past.

This works also to conceal current Black Privilege and white victimhood, fully operational over the past 50+ years. Public broadcasting is relentless in this. They never cease.

Not wrong. So you are the one lying to yourself and the sooner you stop, the better off you'll be. Because as I said when you add farm and corporate welfare, which is welfare, more whites are getting government assistance.
YOU got government assistance from me, when I spent 5 years of my life in the Army, protecting your ungrateful, racist ass.

Now you need to come up with some way to pay me back for that, which was a long tough ordeal.

YOU OWE ME!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
YOU OWE ME, too. :biggrin:

You get a government VA pension and healthcare, courtesy of the tax dollars that citizens like me have paid and continue to pay.

YOU are quite welcome.

If I owe you anything at all, it is a hearty round of applause for all of the entertaining utter lunacy that you post here.

Reading your posts beats going to a comedy club.
I don't thank you for your tax dollars, because if the choice was yours, you probably wouldn't fund the VA, because you have no gratitude to veterans like me. And your tax dollars are no more hardship on you, than mine were on me.

And if you weren't such a gutless coward, and if you had any respect for military service, you would've joined and served. You could've gotten VA pension and healthcare. You didn't, because you're just too weak and chickenshit to shoulder the risk and tough military life.

YOU OWE every person in military service and every vet, you faggot.

Most backward thinking cretins like you who call complete strangers "faggots" typically are insecure about their own manhood.

I dutifully reported to register at age 18 right near the end of the Vietnam war, but because I was an only child and the draft was suspended, I was not called, but would not have hesitated to go if I had been.

I had far better than the required grades, as well as athletic ability to go to college instead, so I did.

I have great respect for the institution of the military, and generally most who served, but not for scum like you, who were an insult to the uniform that they wore.

I don't NEED a VA pension or healthcare like you do. If you didn't have it, you would probably do the planet a great service by dying somewhere in a gutter.

You should be thanking citizens like me who foot the bill for your worthless, racist ass, you piece of shit.

Last edited:
YOU got government assistance from me, when I spent 5 years of my life in the Army, protecting your ungrateful, racist ass.

Now you need to come up with some way to pay me back for that, which was a long tough ordeal.

YOU OWE ME!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
YOU OWE ME, too. :biggrin:

You get a government VA pension and healthcare, courtesy of the tax dollars that citizens like me have paid and continue to pay.

YOU are quite welcome.

If I owe you anything at all, it is a hearty round of applause for all of the entertaining utter lunacy that you post here.

I don't thank you for your tax dollars, because if the choice was yours, you probably wouldn't fund the VA, because you have no gratitude to veterans like me. And your tax dollars are no more hardship on you, than mine were on me.

And if you weren't such a gutless coward, and if you had any respect for military service, you would've joined and served. You could've gotten VA pension and healthcare. You didn't, because you're just too weak and chickenshit to shoulder the risk and tough military life.

Most backward thinking cretins like you who call complete strangers "faggots" typically are insecure about their own manhood.

I dutifully reported to register at age 18 right near the end of the Vietnam war, but because I was an only child and the draft was suspended, I was not called, but would not have hesitated to go if I had been.

I had far better than the required grades, as well as athletic ability to go to college instead, so I did.

I have great respect for the institution of the military, and generally most who served, but not for scum like you, who were an insult to the uniform that they wore.

I don't NEED a VA pension or healthcare like you do. If you didn't have it, you would probably do the planet a great service by dying somewhere in a gutter.

You should be thanking citizens like me who foot the bill for your worthless, racist ass, you piece of shit.
Ha ha
You sure don't like being told what you are, coward. You're even afraid of the guitars you wasted good money on. They should be in the hands of someone who knows how to play them.

"Instead" ? What does that mean ? There is no instead. I have 2 honorable discharges. One from the Army National Guard + one from the US Army. The draft was irrelevant, as it was for you. You could have JOINED, like I did.

As for instead, it's not a one or the other. I did both. I also have a BA + a year of graduate school, and taught economics in college.
And for your edification, those who have earned honorable discharges, are not an insult to their uniform, and for a wimpy weasel who was afraid to join the military, to disparage those who joined and served, just further shows how cheap and shoddy you are. Simply pathetic.

As for "racist", you are the one who supports Affirmative Action, not me.

Once more, let me reiterate that as a white man, I reject the mewling gutlessness of the white men of the Trump cult. They do not represent me or white men as a whole.

I just thought that was important to state, given how many people now observe the behavior of the white men of the Trump cult, and then assume that all white men must be equally sissified.

Once more, let me reiterate that as a white man, I reject the mewling gutlessness of the white men of the Trump cult. They do not represent me or white men as a whole.

I just thought that was important to state, given how many people now observe the behavior of the white men of the Trump cult, and then assume that all white men must be equally sissified.
Got no idea what you're talking about. :dunno: :doubt:

YOU are quite welcome.

Ha ha
You sure don't like being told what you are, coward. You're even afraid of the guitars you wasted good money on. They should be in the hands of someone who knows how to play them.

"Instead" ? What does that mean ? There is no instead. I have 2 honorable discharges. One from the Army National Guard + one from the US Army. The draft was irrelevant, as it was for you. You could have JOINED, like I did.

As for instead, it's not a one or the other. I did both. I also have a BA + a year of graduate school, and taught economics in college.
And for your edification, those who have earned honorable discharges, are not an insult to their uniform, and for a wimpy weasel who was afraid to join the military, to disparage those who joined and served, just further shows how cheap and shoddy you are. Simply pathetic.

As for "racist", you are the one who supports Affirmative Action, not me.

Anything that you say, is pure entertainment. So yes, I enjoy silently laughing at what you post. You are s deranged crackpot.

"Instead" means that had I been called to serve, I would have served. I made the decision that I preferred to attend college AND participate in track and football, because it was an opportunity that I wanted to take advantage of.

Being that you likely didn't have the ability to do anything like that, you didn't, and just went wherever you could get accepted, and in your era, the military drafted anyone who could breathe and count to 5.

I don't disparage decent people who join the military.
There have been men and women in my family, and others that I know, who are far better than you,
who served, and to them I am grateful. Those kind of people served and afterwards successfully entered civilian life without ever thinking that anyone "owes" them anything, unlike you.

You're pathetic victim who never stops whining about "being owed" a living.

Now you're begging for handouts because your sorry ass served in the military.

No one owes you anything, you leech.

You should feel fortunate that you've got a meager VA pension and medical coverage, courtesy of tax payers like me.

And as far as being racist, I'm quite pleased that some white females have prospered so well due to affirmative action. The fact that you believe that
ANYONE who is black that experienced ANY success was at the expense of EVERYONE who is white, absolutely makes you a lowlife, racist piece of trash in every way.

:ahole-1:

Unless the threat is real. Then the conservatives survive and evolve and the liberals die.

Like you. You are a vicious, violent thug, who supports the idea of random violence against whites for no reason.

Only a fool would want to help you, instead of fear you.
Thats your genetic fear response talking. It lowers your ability to think rationally which is a documented fact. You wont survive without thinking. You will go the way of the Neanderthals. You need to train yourself. :rolleyes:

No, being afraid of a man that thinks random violence against whites for no reason, is a good idea,

is thinking, "rationally".

Not being afraid of a real danger, is irrational.

You of course, being the violent thug, like for whites to be liberal, and to just ignore the real danger that you represent.
Youre afraid of Black people. I understand little one. :itsok:

Jesse%20Jackson%20fear-S.jpg
Funny how whites try forgetting themselves.

lynching-1.png

What year was that? 100 years ago? More? How long you going to keep living in the past?

Forum List

Back