The anti oil Anarchists need to be stopped

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The misguided mindless Prog drones sent out to deface works of art need to be stopped. Defacing someone art work only shows that you had a poor, public school upbringing; first because you are disrespectful and second gullible and believe the man made global climate warming change hoax

Just stop

Nope. We - and the rest of the world - needs to drastically increase the installation of solar, wind, hydro, and bio-fuels. Europe, especially, needs to do this quickly. They need energy, do not want to be dependent upon Russia, and have been ramping down their nuclear power programs. Germany is abandoning nuclear completely.

Green energy is the future.

Nope. We - and the rest of the world - needs to drastically increase the installation of solar, wind, hydro, and bio-fuels. Europe, especially, needs to do this quickly. They need energy, do not want to be dependent upon Russia, and have been ramping down their nuclear power programs. Germany is abandoning nuclear completely.

You consider wind energy to be eco-friendly ?

What is the connection between oil and public art?

Defacing fine art is just another form of terrorism.

Terrorists are terrorists. They were never taught by their worthless parents to have any respect for other people's belongings so priceless works of art are only a tool for them to use for the purpose of pitching their baby fits.

I get a kick out of people that claim we need wind and solar. If we covered every square foot of ground used for food production in the U.S. with wind and solar we would just barely meet our power demand for an all electric America. Of course we would have to learn how to live without food but that would just be a small inconvenience

European Power Jumps as Low Wind Is Exacerbating Energy Crisis​

Energy Crises In Germany and Texas Are Exposing The Folly of Renewable Energy​

Last edited:
The climate activist would get some respect if they went after the world leaders pushing green energy while flying around the globe to attend/host lavish events.

Actually I'd have a little more respect for the climate activists if they just doused themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire. There's no better way to make a powerful political statement.

I might even turn my thermostat down 1.5 degrees in memory of those who sacrificed their lives in the fight against climate change.

Actually I'd have a little more respect for the climate activists if they just doused themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire. There's no better way to make a powerful political statement.

I might even turn my thermostat down 1.5 degrees in memory of those who sacrificed their lives in the fight against climate change.
Speaking of those who lost their lives in the fight against climate change and concern for the environment, it has been estimated (obviously EXACT counts are impossible), by fairly impressive criterea, that over a million birds per year are killed by wind turbines.

Has the environmental movement thrown birds under the bus ? What will be next ?

Here's the best article I've found on this subject. Well worth reading (slowly). >>

1670673037510.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back