The American People Want Gun Control

upload_2020-3-10_13-56-40.png

The American people want sensible gun control
Run for the hills whenever the Democrats claim they want to be "sensible".
Yes sensible

Things like comprehensive background checks, banning large capacity magazines, keeping guns away from crazy people

Which an overwhelming majority of Americans support
I can't understand why any responsible gun owner would object to those things. I'm particularly hopeful about banning large capacity magazines. That could help a lot.
how? explain how that saves one life.

OL doesn't understand that there are many products on the market and with a little practice, one may change mags in as little as a second with hardly any interruption at all, regardless of their size.

That proves there is no need to own large capacity magazines

Yes sensible

Things like comprehensive background checks, banning large capacity magazines, keeping guns away from crazy people

I can't understand why any responsible gun owner would object to those things. I'm particularly hopeful about banning large capacity magazines. That could help a lot.

OL doesn't understand that there are many products on the market and with a little practice, one may change mags in as little as a second with hardly any interruption at all, regardless of their size.

It's nobody's business what one thinks "others need." I have a large capacity mag on my 9mm, and I like it because I don't have to stop shooting so often to reload the magazine. I can continue to concentrate on my target and which holes I'm currently putting in.

This proves there is not need for large cap magazines? It also proves eliminating them solves nothing. It's just one step closer to weakening the law abiding citizen.

Yes sensible

It's nobody's business what one thinks "others need." I have a large capacity mag on my 9mm, and I like it because I don't have to stop shooting so often to reload the magazine. I can continue to concentrate on my target and which holes I'm currently putting in.

This proves there is not need for large cap magazines? It also proves eliminating them solves nothing. It's just one step closer to weakening the law abiding citizen.

Guess you are right

Those large capacity mags do come in handy when you want to shoot up a classroom full of young schoolchildren.

Wouldn’t want to inconvenience a mass shooter.

Guess you are right

Those large capacity mags do come in handy when you want to shoot up a classroom full of young schoolchildren.

So what do you think you'd accomplish by having smaller magazines? It's not going to change anything. Or is your only goal to make it less convenient for mass killers?

Yes sensible

How's this Ray: 9mm Beretta with 30 round magazine and integral red dot laser sight!

P5104202.JPG

Why do you assholes always pretend to speak for everyone else? I'm an American person you asshole so quit including me in your leftist retarded bullshit. I may even be more American than you because I have some skin in the game and my guess is you've never paid for a damned thing must less the free air you breathe.

Guess you are right

So what do you think you'd accomplish by having smaller magazines? It's not going to change anything. Or is your only goal to make it less convenient for mass killers?

It increases the margin for error.

While the experts in your videos can rapidly change magazines without error, a mass shooter is no expert. In the mayhem of a shooting, he is more likely to fumble, to jam a magazine, to drop his bag.

Why do you assholes always pretend to speak for everyone else? I'm an American person you asshole so quit including me in your leftist retarded bullshit. I may even be more American than you because I have some skin in the game and my guess is you've never paid for a damned thing must less the free air you breathe.

Repeated polls of REAL Americans (not just gun nuts) show overwhelming support for more gun controls.

Guess you are right

It increases the margin for error.

While the experts in your videos can rapidly change magazines without error, a mass shooter is no expert. In the mayhem of a shooting, he is more likely to fumble, to jam a magazine, to drop his bag.

Utter bull. It doesn't take a special talent to change magazines like that. Police practice that at the academy. How do you jam a magazine? It only goes in one way. But I'll tell you what, I'll support the ban on large capacity magazines, if the Democrat party signs a contract with America they will never bring the gun issue up again since they tell you that will stop all our problems. Deal???

How's this Ray: 9mm Beretta with 30 round magazine and integral red dot laser sight!

View attachment 311530

Lasars. That's the next thing they'll want to ban.

Yes sensible

I cant understand how any smart person would think that would help gun crime.
Well, can you understand how ANY gun control measures would help gun crime? I doubt it.
That's because it wouldnt. It's not like the bad guys are going to say "well damn, they banned guns, I guess I'm not going to commit a murder today"..

Gun laws only affect those who would be apt to obey laws in the first place. Criminals set on breaking laws dont care about gun control measures.

Repeated polls of REAL Americans (not just gun nuts) show overwhelming support for more gun controls.

That's pure bullshit!

BTW I own exactly one gun, a 12 gauge pump for home defence purposes. I went with the pump for its sound as that is often persuasive enough without my needing to waste expensive ammo on some worthless and useless deadbeat.

Record number of 2nd amendment sanctuary cities and counties right now.
My county voted for it last week.
Love it.
What's a 2nd amendment sanctuary city?
Laws or resolutions that impede unconstitutional gun laws such as high capacity magazines, red flag laws, gun banning etc
When federal and state law conflict, the federal law wins. You'd better hope the do nothing Congress continues to do nothing.

You people just don't fucking get it. Laws are just pieces of paper. Government derives it's power from the CONSENT of the governed.

Take Virginia. 90 out of 95 counties have told their government to piss off on gun control. So what good is your law? Are you going to arrest 80% of the state? How many do you think you'll get into handcuffs before they start shooting at you, brainlet?

Yes sensible

I cant understand how any smart person would think that would help gun crime.
Well, can you understand how ANY gun control measures would help gun crime? I doubt it.
That's because it wouldnt. It's not like the bad guys are going to say "well damn, they banned guns, I guess I'm not going to commit a murder today"..

Gun laws only affect those who would be apt to obey laws in the first place. Criminals set on breaking laws dont care about gun control measures.

We could take two areas: one is a white middle-class suburb, and the other is a ghetto. Ban all guns in the ghetto, and make a law that all residents must own a gun in the middle-class suburb. Four or five years later, the crime rate will not change in either places.

Then do it, shitstain. Stop blathering on the internet. Get organized and come and take the fucking guns. I dare you.

Brought to you by the same pollsters who said the shrilary was a 98% sure winner.

They are not legit, dude. They are now nothing more than propaganda designed to further the billionaires goals of disarming this country so that they can really screw us over.

Wrong. Repeated polling of a small select group of anti gun zealots results in your bullshit propaganda.

Forum List

Back