The American People Want Gun Control

Record number of 2nd amendment sanctuary cities and counties right now.
My county voted for it last week.
Love it.

The American people want sensible gun control
Run for the hills whenever the Democrats claim they want to be "sensible".
Yes sensible

Things like comprehensive background checks, banning large capacity magazines, keeping guns away from crazy people

Which an overwhelming majority of Americans support
I can't understand why any responsible gun owner would object to those things. I'm particularly hopeful about banning large capacity magazines. That could help a lot.

Yes sensible

Things like comprehensive background checks, banning large capacity magazines, keeping guns away from crazy people

I can't understand why any responsible gun owner would object to those things. I'm particularly hopeful about banning large capacity magazines. That could help a lot.
I cant understand how any smart person would think that would help gun crime.

Yes sensible

No it wouldn't. Machineguns are banned in France. Four scumbags used them to murder 130 people in Paris a few years back.

Gun and magazine bans only help bad guys murder more people.

Thinking people understand that simple fact.

Yes sensible

Well, can you understand how ANY gun control measures would help gun crime? I doubt it.

Yes sensible

No it wouldn't. Machineguns are banned in France. Four scumbags used them to murder 130 people in Paris a few years back.

Thinking people look at how many mass shootings France had prior to that episode by professional terrorists. Gun control works.

Record number of 2nd amendment sanctuary cities and counties right now.
My county voted for it last week.
Love it.
What's a 2nd amendment sanctuary city?
Laws or resolutions that impede unconstitutional gun laws such as high capacity magazines, red flag laws, gun banning etc
When federal and state law conflict, the federal law wins. You'd better hope the do nothing Congress continues to do nothing.

Yes sensible

Well, can you understand how ANY gun control measures would help gun crime? I doubt it.
Name a proposed law that would stop our massive gun murder numbers or a mass shooting

Yes sensible

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

I don't understand why any American would want to give up their Constitutional rights.

Why should tens of millions Americans have to give up having standard capacity magazines because occasionally a few criminals may use them for illegal purposes?

I have over 300 standard capacity magazines. I have never used them in a crime. I never have anticipated using them in a crime. I will never use them in a crime. Since the Constitution says very clearly that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed why in the hell should the filthy ass government take them away?

Especially knowing that the guns that they are used in are very seldom used in gun crimes. Most gun crimes in this country are perpetrated by inner city thugs, druggies and gang bangers with cheap handguns and no magazine ban is going to curtail that violence.

Yes sensible

Thinking people look at how many mass shootings France had prior to that episode by professional terrorists. Gun control works.
Umm not many at all actually. 8 in 20 years. 2 after that massacre.
Most by islamic terrorists.

Yes sensible

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

I don't understand why any American would want to give up their Constitutional rights.

Why should tens of millions Americans have to give up having standard capacity magazines because occasionally a few criminals may use them for illegal purposes?

I have over 300 standard capacity magazines. I have never used them in a crime. I never have anticipated using them in a crime. I will never use them in a crime. Since the Constitution says very clearly that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed why in the hell should the filthy ass government take them away?

Especially knowing that the guns that they are used in are very seldom used in gun crimes. Most gun crimes in this country are perpetrated by inner city thugs, druggies and gang bangers with cheap handguns and no magazine ban is going to curtail that violence.
Stop.
With.
The.
Logic.

Forum List

Back