The American People Want Gun Control

"Gun control" is a cliche we use without thinking. There are stacks of restrictions about ten feet high on the 2nd Amendment. Confiscation is usually what left wingers are talking about when they say "gun control". First they come after your guns and then your speech and your religion. Elect Sanders and find out.

Sanders is a few minutes from getting paid again.
It's a movement, not a candidacy

Who's opposed to sensible gun control
When someone demonstrates the restrictions they seek to lay on the right of the law abiding to keep and bear arms are both necessary and effective, let me know.

My advise to you is not to go hunting with Dick or people like Dick who do not have particularly good gun control.

Another sensible gun control measure I believe in is to not walk around with a loaded weapon unless you intend on using it.

First off, the accident involving Cheney was not really his fault. His hunting partner was scaling a hill without announcing himself to the other hunters. Cheney was shooting at a target on top of the hill in front of where his buddy appeared. Hunting accidents happen every hunting season.

Who carries a gun without the intention of using it? I hope I never have to use my gun when I take it with me, but will use it if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Show Me, ANY Poll that is not asking leading questions and trying to direct public opinion.

YOU will not find in real America, any majority that wants gun control, sensible or otherwise. What YOU will find is that they point and laugh at people who think that sensible gun control can do anything to alleviate the fears of the left.
What's truly funny is the left believe they can read minds of a criminal and anticipate the criminals intentions before they attack. That's the only gun law that will ever work.

The problem with their theories and suggestions of new laws is that they are used in liberal cities and states already, and we seem to have the most problems with gun violence in those places. They are convinced that what makes a bad person are the tools available instead of just coming to terms that bad people will be bad with or without guns.

About two years ago, London experienced more murders with knives than did NYC. Taking away their guns did not make the bad people good. They just found a different instrument to use in crime.

Have a law with magazine size limitations: Okay, so what would that solve? A mass murderer will simply bring more with him.

Universal background check: Most criminals get their guns from straw purchasers or off the street which are usually stolen guns. Universal background checks won't change anything. If somebody uses a legally purchased firearm, it means they passed the background check we already have, because the incident is the fist time they've ever been involved in a crime.

Stop mentally challenged people from purchasing guns: So who is in charge of making the determination if somebody is mentally capable of owning a gun? A Democrat politician? A lefty gun hating psychologist? How would one go about challenging their opinion, court? Lawsuit? What?

How about this: Anybody with a gun illegally gets a minimum of five years in prison just for the gun offense. Anybody using a gun in the commission of a crime, gets 15 years minimum just for using the gun, on top of the penalties for committing the associated crimes.
the left are also the ones who think criminals can be rehabilitated. I still laugh at that. yet pedophiles have to register and all of that. Why is that? aren't they rehabilitated? they hypocrites in every thing they do and touch.

It reminds me of their theory of taking low income people, and placing them in upper-class areas will have a positive affect on HUD people. All they did was destroy once nice neighborhoods. The good can't change the bad. It defies the law of nature.
Ray, what amazes me is the left blame the upper class folks for the lack of effort of life by the HUD's. They don't wish to assimilate, they instead chase away. Why? why isn't anyone of these fks ever asking why?

Why? Because then they'd have to admit failure. It's like bussing. After a number of years, it was discovered it too was a failure. But it was a liberal theory the liberal judges promoted. What it ended up doing is chasing the working people out of the city, and they moved to the burbs or country. The people who didn't move out couldn't because they didn't have the money to move.

So what you ended up with was a city full of people with no money, and then the cities started to decline. People who stayed and sent their kids to private schools realized that it cost more money for that and paying taxes, than it was to just move to a higher class area and pay the increased taxes and able to send their kids to their schools.

Who's opposed to sensible gun control. I'm looking at you Dick Cheney! Control that damn thing!
I'm for crime control.

Still have never seen a gun walking on its own.
BTW, the first thing i would do if I had the opportunity to do one thing is remove every mthr fking no guns sign off of every building and fence.

Who's opposed to sensible gun control
When someone demonstrates the restrictions they seek to lay on the right of the law abiding to keep and bear arms are both necessary and effective, let me know.

My advise to you is not to go hunting with Dick or people like Dick who do not have particularly good gun control.

Another sensible gun control measure I believe in is to not walk around with a loaded weapon unless you intend on using it.

First off, the accident involving Cheney was not really his fault. His hunting partner was scaling a hill without announcing himself to the other hunters. Cheney was shooting at a target on top of the hill in front of where his buddy appeared. Hunting accidents happen every hunting season.

Who carries a gun without the intention of using it? I hope I never have to use my gun when I take it with me, but will use it if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Cheney's statement and all six of the other hunting party members' statements specify that Cheney, Whittington and Willeford had first shot birds together in a covey. While Whittington was searching for a downed bird, Cheney, Willeford and a guide walked towards another covey about 100 yards (91 m) away. Whittington approached to within 30 or 40 yards (27 or 37 m) of the shooters, at which point a single bird flew up, around and behind Cheney in the direction of Whittington. Cheney shot at the bird and hit Whittington.

Who's opposed to sensible gun control. I'm looking at you Dick Cheney! Control that damn thing!
I'm for crime control.

Still have never seen a gun walking on its own.
BTW, the first thing i would do if I had the opportunity to do one thing is remove every mthr fking no guns sign off of every building and fence.

We have no gun laws over here, but very few businesses use them. At first, everybody had those signs up. Then they realized they were losing customers. Somebody put an internet site up detailing all the businesses that had those signs on their business.

I'm friends with the receptionist at my dentist office. She text me stating somebody was crying a gun, and shot himself in the foot inside the dentist office. After the ambulance hauled him away, one of the dentists told the officer he was going to put one of those No Firearms Allowed on their door.

The cop looked at him and said "Well, that's your perfect right to do so, but in the process, you're telling everybody that walks by that door you are defenseless. You have credit card information from your customers, checks, cash, and even you as the owner cannot possess a gun on this property once you hang that sign. The Doctor just put the sign back in the office drawer.

Forum List

Back