The American Black Muslims:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Until a bunch of New York City cops in the early 1970s pulled off an ill-advised raid on a Harlem premises and were embarrassingly ejected by the occupants the words mosque, Muslim, and Nation of Islam were rarely seen or heard in the America of that era and they held no relevance or significance at all for me. But shortly after that incident broke in the news I began reading and hearing more and more about a Black Muslim Movement, which had taken hold in prisons across the Country and was gathering prominence under the leadership of one Elijah Muhammad, a so-called minister and religious leader whose teachings are rooted in the openly professed belief that the White man is the devil.

Far more brazen and inflammatory than the moderated incitements put forth by Elijah Muhammad is the provocative, often homicidal urging of another Black Muslim leader, Louis Farrakhan. For example:

(Excerpt)

"Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling," Farrakhan said.

FLASHBACK: 'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites

(Close)

Considering the obvious threat posed by what in fact is an invasion of Western Europe and Scandinavia by aggressive Muslim "refugees," some of whom already have made their purpose clear by molesting and raping indigenous women, by gathering in unmanageable masses, by defying local authorities and declaring their intention to occupy the nations of their choosing, is there any question that the United States should be preparing itself to deal with a similar infestation by militant Muslims, many if not most of whom have openly declared their intention to kill all infidels (non Muslims)?

In view of the foregoing circumstances, the question I have is what should White Judeo/Christian America expect from the organized American Black Muslims if and when a widespread violent conflict arises from the increasing Muslim refugee problem?

Last edited:
Elijah Muhammad is the black version of David Duke. Just another sideshow to balk at during election seasons.

Most Muslims in the black community are as hard working and peaceful as the rest of ya :huddle:

Until a bunch of New York City cops in the early 1970s pulled off an ill-advised raid on a Harlem premises and were embarrassingly ejected by the occupants the words mosque, Muslim, and Nation of Islam were rarely seen or heard in the America of that era and they held no relevance or significance at all for me. But shortly after that incident broke in the news I began reading and hearing more and more about a Black Muslim Movement, which had taken hold in prisons across the Country and was gathering prominence under the leadership of one Elijah Muhammad, a so-called minister and religious leader whose teachings are rooted in the openly professed belief that the White man is the devil.

Far more brazen and inflammatory than the moderated incitements put forth by Elijah Muhammad is the provocative, often homicidal urging of another Black Muslim leader, Louis Farrakhan. For example:

(Excerpt)

"Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling," Farrakhan said.

FLASHBACK: 'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites

(Close)

Considering the obvious threat posed by what in fact is an invasion of Western Europe and Scandinavia by aggressive Muslim "refugees," some of whom already have made their purpose clear by molesting and raping indigenous women, by gathering in unmanageable masses, by defying local authorities and declaring their intention to occupy the nations of their choosing, is there any question that the United States should be preparing itself to deal with a similar infestation by militant Muslims, many if not most of whom have openly declared their intention to kill all infidels (non Muslims)?

In view of the foregoing circumstances, the question I have is what should White Judeo/Christian America expect from the organized American Black Muslims if and when a widespread violent conflict arises from the increasing Muslim refugee problem?
Judeo/Christian

no such thing

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values

But I do enjoy you shittng your pants about Black Muslims

(Excerpt)

(Close)

Judeo/Christian

no such thing

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values

But I do enjoy you shittng your pants about Black Muslims

The fake Jew quoted an opinion piece from a leftist, non- religious website. Judeo Christian moral values come from the Torah ..the (old Testament)..Read my signature fraud

These guys aren't Jews "goy" breeder:slap:

Elijah Muhammad is the black version of David Duke. Just another sideshow to balk at during election seasons.
That might have been true from the sixties through the nineties. But recent developments in the Middle East, such as the rise of Muslim extremism, formation of the various terrorist organizations and the subsequent menace of the massive illegal migration of military-age male Muslims who manifest an increasingly militant presence throughout Western Europe and Scandinavia and in fact pose a significant threat to the whole of Western civilization -- including the United States. So, again, my question is where the American Black Muslims stand in this emerging conflict? Whose side are they on?

Does that not seem to be a rather redundant question?

Most Muslims in the black community are as hard working and peaceful as the rest of ya
I am aware that some Black Muslims (I don't know about most) are hard-working and peaceful. But as the brazen execution of Malcolm X by members of a criminally violent fringe element, probably associated with Louis Farrakhan's segment, has clearly demonstrated, the Black Muslim Movement is far from the peaceful organization you apparently would like to believe it is.

Please keep in mind that a substantial percentage of those Black Muslims who choose to pose as peaceful followers of Allah are in fact products of the prison culture who are known as "bullshit Muslims" within that culture and who comprise an extraordinarily dangerous segment of the American Black Muslim entity.

Last edited:
Yep you fucking rube assholes treated black people so badly for hundreds of years including up until now that you drove them to fucking Islam. Good job guys.

200.gif

Yep you fucking rube assholes treated black people so badly for hundreds of years including up until now that you drove them to fucking Islam. Good job guys.
I'm not aware that the Germans, the Swedes, the Norwegians and other Western European cultures treated Blacks badly. Are you? What did the Germans, the Swedes or the French do to drive Blacks to Islam?

Just look at the behavior of those uncivilized bastards in those innocent host nations. I'm amazed that the Germans, the Swedes and the French are not responding with appropriate violence. I'm wondering if my fellow Americans will respond with such tolerance to similar aggression. And I'm wondering what the position of American Black Muslims will be in such a contingency.

I'm not aware that the Germans, the Swedes, the Norwegians and other Western European cultures treated Blacks badly. Are you? What did the Germans, the Swedes or the French do to drive Blacks to Islam?

Just look at the behavior of those uncivilized bastards in those innocent host nations. I'm amazed that the Germans, the Swedes and the French are not responding with appropriate violence. I'm wondering if my fellow Americans will respond with such tolerance to similar aggression. And I'm wondering what the position of American Black Muslims will be in such a contingency.
Wow!

The amount of ignorance it took to ask such a question is amazing. I can only provide you the information and let you find out for yourself. Research King Leopold for starters.

When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’ - Diary of a Walking Butterfly

Check out Norway.

Slave trading past still haunts Norway

Germany perfected their plans for the Jewish Holocaust by practicing on Africans.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/namibia-germanys-african-holocaust/5403852

Even Sweden

Education%7Cresearch - Nordstjernan

Last edited:
By the way, who are the "fucking rube assholes" you're referring to? Inasmuch as it's my message you've responded to can I assume I inhabit the category? If so, what Black people have I treated badly? I'm from New York where Jim Crow didn't exist and my forebears weren't living in the U.S. during the slavery era -- and the same circumstances apply to millions of other Whites who have had little to no interaction whatsoever with Blacks.

So how about some specifics about the bad treatment. I'm curious.

Wow!

The amount of ignorance it took to ask such a question is amazing. I can only provide you the information and let you find out for yourself. Research King Leopold for starters.

When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’ - Diary of a Walking Butterfly

Check out Norway.

Germany perfected their plans for the Jewish Holocaust by practicing on Africans.

Even Sweden

Okay. I must confess to ignorance of the facts you've presented, so I suppose the answer to my question is we are looking at a revenge issue with historical roots. One that will never go away.

Good to know.

200.gif

You must not have a very high opinion of Islam. But that is a good thing.:afro:

Wow!

Check out Norway.

Even Sweden

Okay. I must confess to ignorance of the facts you've presented, so I suppose the answer to my question is we are looking at a revenge issue with historical roots. One that will never go away.

Good to know.
I dont think its a revenge issue. Your ignorance and denial of things like this is the main barrier between whites and the other races. Whites have this assumption of superior knowledge of things that makes it hard for them to swallow being wrong. Because of this mental illness they keep animosity going. Imagine a Black guy breaking into your home and killing one of you family members every night. When you go to the police they dont believe you. How friendly are you going to feel towards them?

I dont think its a revenge issue.
You don't. Then what would you call this excerpt from a speech by Black Muslim Minister Louis Farrakhan?

(Excerpt)

"The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, ‘Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain.’ Retaliation is a prescription from God, to calm the breast of those whose children have been slain.

So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/farrakhans-call-to-kill-white-cops-is-it-legal/#YzpRGVTDISJCVxZy.99

(Close)

[...]

Your ignorance and denial of things like this is the main barrier between whites and the other races.[...]
I will attribute my admitted ignorance of the historical information you've presented to the fact that (a) I was not a History major and (b) being White I have no particular interest in Black History.

I expect Belgians, Norwegians and (native) Germans might be aware of the circumstances you've presented, circumstances which neither I nor the vast majority of White America have any pressing or immediate interest in or any special reason to know about. While we White Americans do have cause to be quite familiar with the cruel treatment of Blacks during the slavery and Jim Crow eras, how many of us had anything at all to do with those aspects of American history? How many contemporary White Americans owned slaves? Or knew a slave? Or mistreated Blacks by asserting White privilege during the Jim Crow era?

In addition to my admitted ignorance of certain historical circumstances you have accused me of "denial." I'd like you to tell me what it is you believe I am in denial about. My forebears migrated here from Europe after Emancipation and took up residence in Brooklyn, New York, where segregation was (and is) mainly voluntary and Jim Crow rules did not exist. So if you feel that I and millions of Whites like me have any cause to feel guilty about the mistreatment of Blacks in America, or anywhere else in the world, I'd be interested in knowing what it's based on.

[...]

Your ignorance and denial of things like this is the main barrier between whites and the other races.[...]
I will attribute my admitted ignorance of the historical information you've presented to the fact that (a) I was not a History major and (b) being White I have no particular interest in Black History.

I expect Belgians, Norwegians and (native) Germans might be aware of the circumstances you've presented, circumstances which neither I nor the vast majority of White America have any pressing or immediate interest in or any special reason to know about. While we White Americans do have cause to be quite familiar with the cruel treatment of Blacks during the slavery and Jim Crow eras, how many of us had anything at all to do with those aspects of American history? How many contemporary White Americans owned slaves? Or knew a slave? Or mistreated Blacks by asserting White privilege during the Jim Crow era?

In addition to my admitted ignorance of certain historical circumstances you have accused me of "denial." I'd like you to tell me what it is you believe I am in denial about. My forebears migrated here from Europe after Emancipation and took up residence in Brooklyn, New York, where segregation was (and is) mainly voluntary and Jim Crow rules did not exist. So if you feel that I and millions of Whites like me have any cause to feel guilty about the mistreatment of Blacks in America, or anywhere else in the world, I'd be interested in knowing what it's based on.
I didnt mean "your" specifically meaning you.. It was an encompassing term. i find you to be more apt to consider things than the average white person.without the immediate denial those steeped in ignorance seem to fall back to.

[...]Whites have this assumption of superior knowledge of things that makes it hard for them to swallow being wrong.
Such as?

Because of this mental illness they keep animosity going.
"Mental illness?" What mental illness are you talking about?

Imagine a Black guy breaking into your home and killing one of you family members every night. When you go to the police they dont believe you. How friendly are you going to feel towards them?
If I'm correct in assuming you are referring to a recent progression of Blacks being shot to death by White cops, I'll ask if you're aware that I have been openly critical of specific examples of lethal force which I believe to be excessive and unnecessary?

[...]Whites have this assumption of superior knowledge of things that makes it hard for them to swallow being wrong.
Such as?

Because of this mental illness they keep animosity going.
"Mental illness?" What mental illness are you talking about?

Imagine a Black guy breaking into your home and killing one of you family members every night. When you go to the police they dont believe you. How friendly are you going to feel towards them?
If I'm correct in assuming you are referring to a recent progression of Blacks being shot to death by White cops, I'll ask if you're aware that I have been openly critical of specific examples of lethal force which I believe to be excessive and unnecessary?

Take your pick of any subject. Are you looking for something specific?

Cognitive dissonance. This causes white people to lose their minds when presented with the truth.

I can sorta see how you got there if I try really hard. Has nothing to do with the cops killing Black youth. Just take ti at face value. How would you feel if the cops never believed what you were saying? Would you feel friendly towards them? I can answer that for you if you are human. No.

I dont think its a revenge issue.
You don't. Then what would you call this excerpt from a speech by Black Muslim Minister Louis Farrakhan?

(Excerpt)

"The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, ‘Retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain.’ Retaliation is a prescription from God, to calm the breast of those whose children have been slain.

So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

Read more at Will Farrakhan be arrested for call to kill whites?

(Close)
I would call it a call to protect yourself by retaliating for attacks done on you. Revenge is something done long after the threat is gone.

Last edited:
If this is an answer to a question I asked I don't know what question you are referring to. What are you talking about?

Cognitive dissonance. This causes white people to lose their minds when presented with the truth.
Cognitive dissonance is today's cutesy hip phrase. It means confused thinking. I am a White person. Please give me an example of some confused thinking on my part. And what specific issue would you say has caused me to lose my mind?

I can sorta see how you got there if I try really hard.
You can see how I got where? From where?

Has nothing to do with the cops killing Black youth. Just take ti at face value.

How would you feel if the cops never believed what you were saying? Would you feel friendly towards them? I can answer that for you if you are human. No.
I've never had occasion to be either believed or disbelieved by cops so I have no reference upon which to base an answer. But I do recall a cop I'd known for many years telling me, "You can't believe a Black when they say 'hello.'" Can it be that cops become so accustomed to being lied to by Blacks they are conditioned to it?

I watch every episode of COPS and I must say I see a lot of examples of Black subjects flat-out lying when questioned. I should say I can't blame them for it under the circumstances of expedient defense against future prosecution, and I should also say I see Whites lying, too. But there does seem to be a ten to one ratio of Blacks doing most of the (defensive) almost instinctual lying. And sometimes their lying is so convincing it appears that they actually believe it, themselves.

If this is an answer to a question I asked I don't know what question you are referring to. What are you talking about?

Cognitive dissonance is today's cutesy hip phrase. It means confused thinking. I am a White person. Please give me an example of some confused thinking on my part. And what specific issue would you say has caused me to lose my mind?

I can sorta see how you got there if I try really hard.
You can see how I got where? From where?

Has nothing to do with the cops killing Black youth. Just take ti at face value.

How would you feel if the cops never believed what you were saying? Would you feel friendly towards them? I can answer that for you if you are human. No.
I've never had occasion to be either believed or disbelieved by cops so I have no reference upon which to base an answer. But I do recall a cop I'd known for many years telling me, "You can't believe a Black when they say 'hello.'" Can it be that cops become so accustomed to being lied to by Blacks they are conditioned to it?

I watch every episode of COPS and I must say I see a lot of examples of Black subjects flat-out lying when questioned. I should say I can't blame them for it under the circumstances of expedient defense against future prosecution, and I should also say I see Whites lying, too. But there does seem to be a ten to one ratio of Blacks doing most of the (defensive) almost instinctual lying. And sometimes their lying is so convincing it appears that they actually believe it, themselves.
i am talking about your first question "Such as?"

Cognitive dissonance doesnt mean confused thinking. Its the feeling of fear and discomfort from having reality smash your prejudices. Take the racist that believes Blacks are too dumb to be a quarterback but then having to deal with the fact there are Black NFL quarter backs. In order to reduce that feeling or make it go away they have to rationalize to themselves as to why reality has exposed their inconsistencies in thought.

You dont have to have had an occasion. You can simply imagine yourself telling the cops that someone is killing a family member every month and them claiming you are crazy. How would you feel towards those cops?

Yes it could be that the cop in your example has been lied to by Blacks a lot. Whats actually more plausible and the reason he may even be a cop in the first place is that he had already had a belief that Blacks lie.

You watch COPs and you really think this is real life? Is this the same FOX COPs TV show that purposely cast Blacks and Browns in a negative light for almost a quarter of a century?

Forum List

Back