The American Black Muslims:

[...]Whites have this assumption of superior knowledge of things that makes it hard for them to swallow being wrong.
Such as?

Because of this mental illness they keep animosity going.
"Mental illness?" What mental illness are you talking about?

Imagine a Black guy breaking into your home and killing one of you family members every night. When you go to the police they dont believe you. How friendly are you going to feel towards them?
If I'm correct in assuming you are referring to a recent progression of Blacks being shot to death by White cops, I'll ask if you're aware that I have been openly critical of specific examples of lethal force which I believe to be excessive and unnecessary?

Take your pick of any subject. Are you looking for something specific?

Cognitive dissonance. This causes white people to lose their minds when presented with the truth.

I can sorta see how you got there if I try really hard. Has nothing to do with the cops killing Black youth. Just take ti at face value. How would you feel if the cops never believed what you were saying? Would you feel friendly towards them? I can answer that for you if you are human. No.

I see that is why Blacks have accepted the truth about the inner cities and realize it is up to them to clean up their act. You know families with fathers with jobs, and children that go to school.

[...]Whites have this assumption of superior knowledge of things that makes it hard for them to swallow being wrong.
Such as?

Because of this mental illness they keep animosity going.
"Mental illness?" What mental illness are you talking about?

Imagine a Black guy breaking into your home and killing one of you family members every night. When you go to the police they dont believe you. How friendly are you going to feel towards them?
If I'm correct in assuming you are referring to a recent progression of Blacks being shot to death by White cops, I'll ask if you're aware that I have been openly critical of specific examples of lethal force which I believe to be excessive and unnecessary?

Take your pick of any subject. Are you looking for something specific?

Cognitive dissonance. This causes white people to lose their minds when presented with the truth.

I can sorta see how you got there if I try really hard. Has nothing to do with the cops killing Black youth. Just take ti at face value. How would you feel if the cops never believed what you were saying? Would you feel friendly towards them? I can answer that for you if you are human. No.

I see that is why Blacks have accepted the truth about the inner cities and realize it is up to them to clean up their act. You know families with fathers with jobs, and children that go to school.
If they dont know that by now then they are behind the eightball. However, they cant get non existent jobs and children will probably be bored with schools that continue to teach them myths about or omit Black history.

You dont have to have had an occasion. You can simply imagine yourself telling the cops that someone is killing a family member every month and them claiming you are crazy. How would you feel towards those cops?
If I called the police and told them someone is killing a member of my family every month they would ask me to come in and talk to homicide detectives. The homicide detectives would initiate a case record and conduct a preliminary investigation. Unless they could substantiate my claim they would think I am crazy -- and they would be right. You should know that police frequently receive reports of this kind from delusional schizophrenics.

What is it about this question you are seeking to illustrate? Do you know someone who made such a report to the police but who was ignored?

[...]

You watch COPs and you really think this is real life? Is this the same FOX COPs TV show that purposely cast Blacks and Browns in a negative light for almost a quarter of a century?
Have you ever watched the TV ride-along reality series, COPS? It is indeed "real life." Although each of the segments is approved for release by the respective police commands, what is shown in each segment is the activity of the police which is videotaped by a "ride-along" camera crew as it happens.

It is extremely educational -- especially if one is interested in discerning certain indicative and revealing nuances of behavior, both by the subjects of police attention and by the police, themselves.

If you haven't watched I strongly suggest you do.

Last edited:
[...]

Yes it could be that the cop in your example has been lied to by Blacks a lot. Whats actually more plausible and the reason he may even be a cop in the first place is that he had already had a belief that Blacks lie.
That cop is a fellow I grew up with. There was absolutely no reason to believe he harbored any feelings at all about Blacks, either positive, negative or neutral, because the neighborhood we grew up in was predominately Italian and Irish with a few oddballs (like me -- German/Dutch) mixed in. There were no Blacks in our neighborhood (the Brooklyn Waterfront) and we came in contact with very few outside the neighborhood. New York City never had a substantial number of Blacks until the mid-1960s when Robert Kennedy's Civil Rights Act enabled citizens of any state to move to any other state and to go on welfare if necessary. New York quickly became flooded with Blacks who migrated North from the Southern states.

Within a year or two after my friend became a New York City Patrolman (mid-60s) he did begin to manifest a noticeable dislike of Blacks.

Point of interest: Back then, activists in the Bedford/Stuyvestant (Black) community staged protests against police brutality, insisting that White police were racist. Then-Mayor Beame withdrew all the White cops from those precincts and replaced them with Black cops. Within four months the Black activists were back complaining that the Black cops were worse than the Whites.

Forum List

Back