The A&E Duck Boycott

I agree that it was a dumb move on the networks part and I hope they get their asses handed to them over it.

But, nobody's free speech was violated. Lets be clear on that.

Last edited:
Pissed off Christians and such just may have had enough of the liberal hypocrisy and second class freedom of speech status, who knows

It should extend beyond A&E.

Copy of an e-mail I sent to CNN:

>'Duck Dynasty' Drama: Battle Lines Drawn Over Phil Robertson Suspension | Yahoo TV - Yahoo TV

Between Piers Morgan's views on the 2nd Amendment and his hateful comments about the P. Robertson, I am DONE with your network. Since it has become vogue to wage "war" when speech is heard that people don't approve of, I have decided that I will watch tonight, so I can ensure I've gotten a comprehensive list of your sponsors, and then will be informing them that I won't buy their products as long as they advertise on your network and will send such notifications out once a week until Morgan is no longer a part of your programming. <

Some of the sponsors are threatening A&E too.

The network is shitting themselves right about now.

People are fucking fed up. Nothing the guy said in that interview could even be remotely construed as hateful or bigoted.

The Faggot Lobby jumped the shark this time. They've been emboldened through many years now of getting their way.

They took his words out of context to provide controversy. He's getting too popular. Can't have that with an White American Male Christian.

It's time for a come to Jesus moment with these shrieking queers.....no place better then this one.....ever heard the expression "fuck a duck"? Well, A&E took it seriously....OOPS! WRONG DUCK. With the Facebook "boycott A&E" nearing 600K likes, the hand has been dealt....and the Dynasty is holding the "straight" flush...heh heh. They can walk, they can cost the network a fortune by blowing lines requiring dozens of do-overs, they can all say the same thing Phil said and force A&E to fire them all. That would breach the merchandising contract and the Ducks could waddle off to another network. A&E vs. Phil...who you think is gonna blink?
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_h_2013.jpg

A&E could have "distanced" themselves from ol' Phil's comments by putting up a disclaimer:

"A&E is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the stars of Duck Dynasty [or the stars of any other shows we air for that matter]. When they express their opinions in some other venue, they speak for themselves, not for us. In fact, "we" disagree with Phil. But Phil has a right to say what he believes. So, we hope none of you will be offended by the fact that the management and producers of A&E's Duck Dynasty are not taking any actions with regard to Phil's expressions of his own beliefs. We may disagree with Phil, but it would be wrong to impose our beliefs on him or anybody else."

A&E could have "distanced" themselves from ol' Phil's comments by putting up a disclaimer:

"A&E is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the stars of Duck Dynasty [or the stars of any other shows we air for that matter]. When they express their opinions in some other venue, they speak for themselves, not for us. In fact, "we" disagree with Phil. But Phil has a right to say what he believes. So, we hope none of you will be offended by the fact that the management and producers of A&E's Duck Dynasty are not taking any actions with regard to Phil's expressions of his own beliefs. We may disagree with Phil, but it would be wrong to impose our beliefs on him or anybody else."

Well said. A&E was terrified of the queers setting the MSM on them and their advertisers. This is how communists have always operated...Alinsky 101....screech louder and longer at the majority and the majority will tire of it and give an inch....take another inch, then a foot, then a yard and so on. Free speech requires the right to be heard. Phil didn't say what he said out of malice or spite. He's a Christian and we Christians have to stand with him and stop bending the rules because we're tired of being annoyed. :doubt:

Last edited:
With the Facebook "boycott A&E" nearing 600K likes, the hand has been dealt....and the Dynasty is holding the "straight" flush...heh heh. They can walk, they can cost the network a fortune by blowing lines requiring dozens of do-overs, they can all say the same thing Phil said and force A&E to fire them all. That would breach the merchandising contract and the Ducks could waddle off to another network. A&E vs. Phil...who you think is gonna blink?

Certainly not Phil. :lmao:

When Walking Dead returns in February A & E wouldn't give a rat's ass about any boycott.

WALKING DEAD is AMC, and yeah A&E will give rat's ass once they realize the boycott from the right is ten or a hundred fold the fags bitching on the left.

Heehee pennywise. I love Tim curry in that Stephen king classic.

But fags are cigarettes. :/ and we don't smoke fags in America. They do that in England.

When Walking Dead returns in February A & E wouldn't give a rat's ass about any boycott.

WALKING DEAD is AMC, and yeah A&E will give rat's ass once they realize the boycott from the right is ten or a hundred fold the fags bitching on the left.

But fags are cigarettes. :/ and we don't smoke fags in America. They do that in England.

I wish your hooters would quit looking at my eyes.

I wish your hooters would quit looking at my eyes.

It's hypnotic...My face feels beckoned...

Forum List

Back