The A&E Duck Boycott

Heehee pennywise. I love Tim curry in that Stephen king classic.

But fags are cigarettes. :/ and we don't smoke fags in America. They do that in England.

I wish your hooters would quit looking at my eyes.

It's hypnotic...My face feels beckoned...

I must concur with the expressed consensus. Those babies put the Joy in Joy Jugs. I suddenly have the hankering for a big glass of milk.

a lot of links with this at site

SNIP:

DUCK STORM: Over Half a Million Sign A&E Boycott After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, December 19, 2013, 10:38 AM
Duck Storm—
512,000 (So far) Sign A&E Boycott Facebook Page After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired
duck boycott
From the boycott page: This page is to show support for the freedom of speech of Americans.
Unless Phil is reinstated to the show, we refuse to watch the A&E Channel!

Drudge has the latest:

ALL of it here
DUCK STORM: Over Half a Million Sign A&E Boycott After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired | The Gateway Pundit

Signing a petition is one thing, actually boycotting a show you like is another. I hope they have the conviction to do it but I'm skeptical. I would boycott myself but I never watched it to begin with so......

With the Facebook "boycott A&E" nearing 600K likes, the hand has been dealt....and the Dynasty is holding the "straight" flush...heh heh. They can walk, they can cost the network a fortune by blowing lines requiring dozens of do-overs, they can all say the same thing Phil said and force A&E to fire them all. That would breach the merchandising contract and the Ducks could waddle off to another network. A&E vs. Phil...who you think is gonna blink?

Certainly not Phil. :lmao:
It appears A&E viewers are step above the average tv viewer in income and education which is probably is a leftover from the days when they actually tried to bring quality programming to television. This may explain some of the viewer reaction to the comments.

60.2% own their own home
They have a median household income of $80,197
29.7% have 4+ years college

I have bought DD duck calls for gifts and I go to their web site. Buying from a store pads the A&E pockets. I applaud Phil for his courage in saying what he said.

Would I have said it exactly like he did? No, probably not. But it his right to express his religious is comment about blacks being happy in his youth can hardly be construed as racist. He has a black grandson that he obviously loves dearly.

You can't say that being queer is wrong any more. It isn't allowed. PC police will come and haul you away.

He didn't even say it was wrong.

Unless there is more to it, all I heard him say is he doesn't understand how any man can prefer another man's ass to a woman's vagina. Which is pretty much how every straight man on the planet feels.

I don't watch Duck Dynasty, not my thing.

But I am very curious to know, if anyone has seen the questions posed to Mr Robertson by the GQ interviewer?

It's time for a come to Jesus moment with these shrieking queers.....no place better then this one.....ever heard the expression "fuck a duck"? Well, A&E took it seriously....OOPS! WRONG DUCK. With the Facebook "boycott A&E" nearing 600K likes, the hand has been dealt....and the Dynasty is holding the "straight" flush...heh heh. They can walk, they can cost the network a fortune by blowing lines requiring dozens of do-overs, they can all say the same thing Phil said and force A&E to fire them all. That would breach the merchandising contract and the Ducks could waddle off to another network. A&E vs. Phil...who you think is gonna blink?
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_h_2013.jpg

The Robertson family will hold to their religious convictions. They are not in this game to get rich. They were wealthy even before DD. A&E's convictions are simple....M O N E Y.

Their decision to cut Phil out will be their loss. I expect the entire family will walk away if Phil is not reinstated. And even if he is, the Robertson family is holding the high cards right now. They may say enough is enough and let A&E swing in the wind.

a lot of links with this at site

SNIP:

DUCK STORM: Over Half a Million Sign A&E Boycott After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, December 19, 2013, 10:38 AM
Duck Storm—
512,000 (So far) Sign A&E Boycott Facebook Page After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired
duck boycott
From the boycott page: This page is to show support for the freedom of speech of Americans.
Unless Phil is reinstated to the show, we refuse to watch the A&E Channel!

Drudge has the latest:

ALL of it here
DUCK STORM: Over Half a Million Sign A&E Boycott After Duck Dynasty Star Is Fired | The Gateway Pundit

Signing a petition is one thing, actually boycotting a show you like is another. I hope they have the conviction to do it but I'm skeptical. I would boycott myself but I never watched it to begin with so......

I haven't turned to A&E since this began. For ANY show. And I won't. I hope there are millions like me.

When Walking Dead returns in February A & E wouldn't give a rat's ass about any boycott.

Walking Dead is not doing so well in the ratings. You can only see so many zombies get stabbed in the head.

i dont think so Misty....last season they were grabbing around 12-13 million viewers a show....thats pretty good....and thats up from the previous season...

i think the boycott is a bit misguided. If we are going to boycott something because of this piss poor decision on their part, we should be boycotting everything on A&E but Duck Dynasty.

i think the boycott is a bit misguided. If we are going to boycott something because of this piss poor decision on their part, we should be boycotting everything on A&E but Duck Dynasty.

Like the song says ..

"You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself"

Forum List

Back