The 42 Questions potential Jurors will be Asked in the Trump Trial

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

I found question 9 very interesting:

1713180898323.png

The defense must have put that one in. A good way to remind the jurors that a hung jury is not only a possibility, but a perfectly acceptable outcome.

This one could be a problem:

10. \7hich of the following print publications, cable andf or network programs, or online media such as websites, blogs, or social media platforms do you visit, read, or watch? (Read aloud)
- New York Times -
StreetJournal -
USA Today -
New York Post -
New York Daily News -
- Huffington Post - \
X/ashington Post -
CNN -
Fox News -
MSNBC -
Newsmax -
MSN -
Google -
Yahoo -
Facebook -
Truth Social -
X -
I do not follow the news

Those are all very biased, one way or another. But what else is there? Is there an unbiased outlet to get news? I haven’t heard of it.

So what will the judge be looking for? People who answer “I do not follow the news?” Someone who has never heard of the case, and only gets their information from the trial, would be the best type jurors for Trump. But I don’t know if they can find people like that. If someone said they knew nothing about the case, I would suspect they were faking.

DJ being the popular reality game show host, and a former president, is going to be known by everyone. I wonder if a seated juror, who's lied on their form will suffer any consequences?

Yes, one red hat who gets in will hang the jury, which will automatically go to a retrial. 12 of them getting in for an acquittal seems impossible.

DJ being the popular reality game show host, and a former president, is going to be known by everyone. I wonder if a seated juror, who's lied on their form will suffer any consequences?

Yes, one red hat who gets in will hang the jury, which will automatically go to a retrial. 12 of them getting in for an acquittal seems impossible.
The case is guaranteed to be a mistrial if it gets that far. Yet another reason why it should never have gone to trial in the first place.

Republicans are so mad at that guy her for letting Joe Biden off the hook about his classified document mess. But if he really thought he couldn’t get a conviction, it would be unethical for him to push the case to trial. Surely, Alvin Bragg doesn’t really dream that he’s going to get a conviction.

Speaking of potential jury holdout, this is a state case. Therefore, there absolutely is no reason to give the names of the jurors to the FBI or DOJ.

We all agree?

Forum List

Back