The 4 Year Vengeance Term- What should we expect to see should Trump win and Republicans take both chambers?

1699148669848.png

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.

1699148732236.jpeg

Trade-Clamp down on China and anyone else flooding the US
Drugs-Reestablish Federal ban on pot and stiffen Federal penalties for possession/distribution. Close all Cannabis/Hookah shops
Taxes-continue to cut Federal income and corporate tax rates. Encourage repatriation of capital under a more business-friendly United States.

More of the Jan 6th riot was just normal political dialog.

What’s scarier for you…a bunch of fat, old, slow white dudes in Carhartt gear armed with crutches and flagpoles breaking into the taxpayers House or a bunch of angry black street beasts armed with molotov cocktails, guns and knives and hell-bent on looting and torching that Nike store?

What’s scarier for you…a bunch of fat, old, slow white dudes in Carhartt gear armed with crutches and flagpoles breaking into the taxpayers House or a bunch of angry black street beasts armed with molotov cocktails, guns and knives and hell-bent on looting and torching that Nike store?
There’s far more to fear from the ultra MAGAs as your OP demonstrates so aptly.

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.

Let's get a few things straight. The president does have quite a bit of authority when it comes to the DOJ, FBI and other agencies. But that authority only goes as far as the one's he appoints to lead those agencies.

Here's where Trumps problems will begin. Because almost everyone Trump hires or appoints to lead agencies & departments, has ended up being prosecuted, imprisoned, or broke, then there's no way in hell any of the new one's he appoints is going to stick their neck out for him and do the things he wants done.
Trump is toxic. And everyone knows it. No one will go the extra mile for Trump out of fear of being just like those before them, under Trump.

Trump will only be the president. Not a dictator.

When it comes to covering one's own ass, Trump is a master at it. He was able to con a lot of his people into things that were sketchy. (like the fake electors). So when the chips fell, all those under him had to take the fall. Because it was their job. But not Trump.
This is as plain as the orange on Trumps face. And anyone who might be considered for these positions, being the head of the DOJ, AG or anyone, already know this.

So the point is that Trump isn't going to come into the white house like a bull dozer and start running over democrats and "rule with an iron fist," or none of that nonsense. The authority of the president doesn't allow for that. And if he tries it, he'll be hit with even more impeachments.

There’s far more to fear from the ultra MAGAs as your OP demonstrates so aptly.
Hahaha…meanwhile, outside of the backwards as fuck Libtardian Twilight Zone reality happens…the jungle savages of Baltimore, St Louis, and Chicago spend their weekends maiming, raping and killing while wetbacks roll in with tons of fentanyl for our youth and the fucked in the head wackos say nothing about it…all they say is “but but but…MAGA’s are so scary”.

This is just one more reason why NOBODY even half sane takes you loonies seriously.

Unkotare

Hahaha…meanwhile, outside of the backwards as fuck Libtardian Twilight Zone reality happens…the jungle savages of Baltimore, St Louis, and Chicago spend their weekends maiming, raping and killing while wetbacks roll in with tons of fentanyl for our youth and the fucked in the head wackos say nothing about it…all they say is “but but but…MAGA’s are so scary”.

This is just one more reason why NOBODY even half sane takes you loonies seriously.

Unkotare
I’m more likely to be a victim of your fascist ideals than violent crime.

Forum List

Back