Republicans have an Inability to Criticize their Beloved Politicians, which is why the Fail so Much

Is ok that combined, Bush and Trump took a balanced budget and exploded it to $3T/yr deficits?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
If you let you politician get away with blowing up and economy and turning a balanced budget into trillion dollar deficits, they will keep doing it.
So Trump did exactly that, what Bush did, and exploded the deficit massively.

Together and combined, Bush and Trump took a balanced budget and exploded it to $3T/yr deficits and they literally signed off on every single penny, with their own signatures. They are most responsible for that, and that is the reason for our massive deficit problem.

The next Republican president is going to do the same thing as Bush and Trump and explode the deficit even more because republicans can't even admit that they are doing it, let alone try to stop it. Republicans need to understand, their politicians are exploding the deficit much more than democrats, and bankrupting America in the process. If they can't come to grips with this fact, our country will be doomed.

GroundhogMatrix.jpg

If you let you politician get away with blowing up and economy and turning a balanced budget into trillion dollar deficits, they will keep doing it.

Together and combined, Bush and Trump took a balanced budget and exploded it to $3T/yr deficits and they literally signed off on every single penny, with their own signatures. They are most responsible for that, and that is the reason for our massive deficit problem.

The next Republican president is going to do the same thing as Bush and Trump and explode the deficit even more because republicans can't even admit that they are doing it, let alone try to stop it. Republicans need to understand, their politicians are exploding the deficit much more than democrats, and bankrupting America in the process. If they can't come to grips with this fact, our country will be doomed.

The OP is a lie starting with the poll. Why read the rest of his rant? I didn't.

Here's the data. Banker avoids this thread, cuz he's a puss. Democrats are better suited to run an economy?

• Banned
Hey Banker, how about those JOBS NUMBERS that got REVISED DOWN like they do EVERY SINGLE MONTH? :auiqs.jpg:
everything is setting up perfectly for the soft landing and Bill Clinton like boom if the FED plays it right. watch.
thats why the stock market boomed friday.
you are too stupid to understand that though

I’m trying to find the link between your post and republicans inability to criticize themselves.

Now, I’ll admit, both sides need to be much more critical of themselves, but, remember, I listen to talk shows from both sides and I’m here to tell you, the right is much more apt to make criticism of their own party than the left, who you’ll almost never hear saying a bad word against their own party.

• Banned
The OP is a lie starting with the poll. Why read the rest of his rant? I didn't.

Here's the data. Banker avoids this thread, cuz he's a puss. Democrats are better suited to run an economy?
Its already been irrefutably proven the country prospers much more under dem presidents.
Dem presidents have much better results on job growth, GDP growth, and stock market gains. Republican presidents increase the deficit massively and everyone has had a recession, and 11 of the last 12 recessions under failed trash GOP pres.

Republicans are the party of total failure, especially economic failure.

• Banned
I’m trying to find the link between your post and republicans inability to criticize themselves.

Now, I’ll admit, both sides need to be much more critical of themselves, but, remember, I listen to talk shows from both sides and I’m here to tell you, the right is much more apt to make criticism of their own party than the left, who you’ll almost never hear saying a bad word against their own party.
bull shit

no way

The right can't even fuckin man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud. Your statement is a total joke and not remotely accurate at all.
The GOP can't admit to shit at all. never.
they can't admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and left office with trillion dollar deficits and started 2 failed mis-managed wars
they can't admit Trump started with a $600B/yr deficit and exploded the deficit every year of his presidency before covid.
only about 1% can actually admit Trump is guilty of all his numerous crimes even though the evidence against Trump is devastating and the gold standard of evidence, fully corroborated by numerous sources

Its already been irrefutably proven the country prospers much more under dem presidents.
Dem presidents have much better results on job growth, GDP growth, and stock market gains. Republican presidents increase the deficit massively and everyone has had a recession, and 11 of the last 12 recessions under failed trash GOP pres.

Republicans are the party of total failure, especially economic failure.

Oh I see, so your feelings are more valuable than facts. No wonder you're Democracked

can you man up and admit Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, and we know he is lying because he lost every court case across America.

I doubt it you little sheep bitch.
hey, moron.

I didn't vote for Trump; I won't vote for Trump, and I have never claimed the election was stolen.

Can you admit Biden is an over the hill moron, that should have been removed from any position in DC at least 30 years ago?

I hate republicans and all the crime corruption and debt and deficit they have caused

republicans are total trash, a disgrace to the flag
we feel the same about you.
Are you still mad at Monica for being under Bills desk instead of you?

hey, moron.

I didn't vote for Trump; I won't vote for Trump, and I have never claimed the election was stolen.

Can you admit Biden is an over the hill moron, that should have been removed from any position in DC at least 30 years ago?
then how come literally 99% of republicans can't admit Trump lost the election?? You don't see that as a huge problem. Trump incited a riot over election fraud lies. You don't see that as a major problem and a major major problem for the republicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back