The 4 Year Vengeance Term- What should we expect to see should Trump win and Republicans take both chambers?

1699131324947.png

Because a twisted lefty in cyberspace wants it to be so or because the polls are indicating such a thing?
... because MAGA has been imploding since the last election and the year countdown to next November begins on Tuesday; it will so very bad for MAGA.

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.
I hope he rules like an absolute crazed madman on the run with nothing to lose.

Here’s my list of things I hope he lays the hammer down on.

Immigration-
Lock down the border…NO ONE comes across for ANY reason
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
End birthright citizenship anyway he can using any angle he can
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Tear down the Department Of Education and hire all new personnel
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people.
"You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife." Ouch, I bet that would hurt!

I say cut off the wieners of all Pedophiles, Start with Joe Biden! :p

I expect to see Trump rule with an iron fist in all facets of government….He’ll rule by executive order exclusively if he has to and he’ll have Cult 45’s (that’s me) full support to do so.

Immigration-
Mass Deportations….hunt down arrest and deport illegals on a streamline fast-track
Create a new citizenship status (like the Kenyan did with DACA) for anyone here with illegal lineage

DOJ/FBi-
Strip it all down to the bare bones and hire all new personnel….polygraph for political affiliation

States-
Stop all federal funding to any city, state or institution that EVER uses the word “SANCTUARY”

Education-
Stop ALL federal funding to ANY public education institution not following new aggressive guidelines to be established

Healthcare-
Stop all funding for self perpetuated degeneracy. You want to cut your dick off…do it on your dime in your garage with a rusty butter knife.

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

That commitment to Trumps policy's may be why the push back is so strong.

Which of his policies are bad for America/Americans?
Why would any legitimate American detest said policies?
Trump's policy of having police to beat suspects to death. Causing riots in every large city in the US.

Trump's printing massive amounts of money causing uncontrollable inflation for years.

Trump sending $125,000 checks to farmers & much more to other business.

Immigration-

DOJ/FBi-

States-

Education-

Healthcare-

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

1699142603477.jpeg

Immigration-

DOJ/FBi-

States-

Education-

Healthcare-

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

Democrats will not let Trump regain the presidency. They will politically/legally stack the deck no matter what it takes. I am hoping sanity intervenes and non woke Americans in the military declares martial law, locks down our pollical system and then calls for investigations to weed out foreign intervention and corruption and start a political revolution. Is that gonna happen? Probably not.

Immigration-

DOJ/FBi-

States-

Education-

Healthcare-

Military-
No trannies
No homos
No wokeness
NO BULLSHIT!

And when the majority public doesn't cotton to ridiculous magaturd ideology, gets fed up, and starts summarily executing the politicians responsible for said batshit magaturd 'policies', this will be when the true fascism starts. Magaturds sure as fuck won't take it lying down.

And when the majority public doesn't cotton to ridiculous magaturd ideology, gets fed up, and starts summarily executing the politicians responsible for said batshit magaturd 'policies', this will be when the true fascism starts. Magaturds sure as fuck won't take it lying down.
No one is going to execute anyone for MAGA ideology. What a foolish statement.

Forum List

Back