The 100 Year War on Palestine

View attachment 676342
Answer these questions, hater.
See if you can count the number of times the word "Palestine" appears:
Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg

History of the Question of Palestine - Question of Palestine

This is so tragic! The Palestinians deserve justice.
Imho, the UN made a huge mistake in 1947 when it violated its own charter in Palestine. Instead of calling for elections, the UN arbitrarily decided to apportion the territory. That created conditions on the ground that led to the expulsion of 700,000 Palestinians. Things have gotten progressively worse since 1967 as recent headlines make clear:
SQ_00-37.jpg

"If there is one thing Zionism has been consistent about over the past century, it is its commitment to territorial expansion to achieve demographic supremacy in Palestine, whatever diversionary tactics may be used by politicians to confuse and mislead the unwary.

"When such expansion was impossible through military means, and ever since before 1948, Zionism adopted the gradualist approach, dubbed 'dunam after dunam.'

"In that sense, Israel’s partaking in any of the subsequent 'peace plans' with the Palestinians was always underwritten by the aim of controlling the entire country over the long duree."

The Long Con(federation): Understanding the latest attempts to legitimize Israeli colonization

Remember back in the 1990s the Israelis offered the Palestinians something like 97% of the land they wanted. So much so that when the details were released it ruined the career of the Israeli Prime Minister.

But Arafat rejected the offer.

Now I'm sure the "devil is in the details" and you can bet that the Israelis retained almost all of the best land for their people.

But 97% is still 97%.

That does not answer those questions. If I say shit long and often enough you will turn into it? Yes or no?
Those questions are irrelevant to the historical existence of Palestine which has existed for thousands of years. In 1948 thousands of non-Jews owned legal title to farms, businesses, factories, and homes which were illegally destroyed and or seized by Jews. That has nothing to do with whether or not a de facto state of Palestine existed at that time.

Remember back in the 1990s the Israelis offered the Palestinians something like 97% of the land they wanted. So much so that when the details were released it ruined the career of the Israeli Prime Minister.

But Arafat rejected the offer.

Now I'm sure the "devil is in the details" and you can bet that the Israelis retained almost all of the best land for their people.

But 97% is still 97%.
Palestinians remembered 1948 when the UN gave 78% of historical Palestine to Jews instead of following its charter and calling for elections. Since there were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in historical Palestine at that time, it's unlikely the minority would have walked away with 78% of the land.

Clinton's Camp David meeting with Arafat and Barak in 2000 was one more example proving how a sitting US president could never propose a deal unfavorable to Israel.

Arafat was told to renounce the Palestinian Right of Return and their claims to most of East Jerusalem in return for a non-contiguous state on parts of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Had Arafat accepted that deal, he likely would have been assassinated.

Why did Arafat reject Barak's 'generous' offer at Camp David? - Palestine Remembered

"One CENTRAL FACT, which is usually suppressed in the Western media, is that the Israeli government has previously offered most of the occupied West Bank and the Gaza Strip to King Hussein (with the exception of occupied East Jerusalem).

"However, the king of Jordan rejected the 'generous' offer outright. In an interview with H.M. King Hussein, he stated:

"... I was offered the return of something like 90 plus percent of the territories, 98 percent even, excluding [occupied East] Jerusalem, but I couldn't accept. As far as I am concerned, it was either every single inch that I was responsible for or nothing." (Iron Wall, p. 264)
"So to claim that:

"'Barak went further than any other Israeli leaders for peace'
is a BIG LIE because other Israeli leaders were willing to handover more occupied lands and sovereignty to King Hussein in return for the Israeli version of 'peace'"

Imho, the UN made a huge mistake in 1947 when it violated its own charter in Palestine. Instead of calling for elections, the UN arbitrarily decided to apportion the territory. That created conditions on the ground that led to the expulsion of 700,000 Palestinians. Things have gotten progressively worse since 1967 as recent headlines make clear:
SQ_00-37.jpg

"If there is one thing Zionism has been consistent about over the past century, it is its commitment to territorial expansion to achieve demographic supremacy in Palestine, whatever diversionary tactics may be used by politicians to confuse and mislead the unwary.

"When such expansion was impossible through military means, and ever since before 1948, Zionism adopted the gradualist approach, dubbed 'dunam after dunam.'

"In that sense, Israel’s partaking in any of the subsequent 'peace plans' with the Palestinians was always underwritten by the aim of controlling the entire country over the long duree."

The Long Con(federation): Understanding the latest attempts to legitimize Israeli colonization
The biggest reason I can't stand Zionists is they remind me of Neocons. They're both big-mouth assholes who walk around acting like their shit don't stink.

Your ignorance is MAGA:

Palestine

"Scholars believe the name 'Palestine' originally comes from the word 'Philistia,' which refers to the Philistines who occupied part of the region in the 12th century B.C...."

When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923."

Palestine has existed for centuries.
Anyone saying otherwise thinks Trump won in 2020.
''Palestine'' refers to a loosely defined geographic area. We here in the Great Satan have a loosely defined geographic area called the "Bible Belt''. Existence of the "Bible Belt'' doesn't imply a unique nationality. Did you know the under Ottoman rule for approx. 600 years there was no Sanjak called "Palestine"

If you're still confused, raise your hand and ask a question.

Forum List

Back